The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

CR3 contestants Revealed!

<< < (2/6) > >>

weihen:
Nick and Brandon

Relationship:Friends

They recognize in the elevator of the apartment, and gradually become friends and together they venture in Shanghai, they hope  to Challenge their own limits, and look forward to their performance.

tarflyonthewall:
Is this the first ever redheaded male on ANY race? I can't think of any others aside from Baggio or Thanh Phuc (whichever one it is) on Vietnam's race, and that's obviously a dye job.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on July 05, 2012, 12:08:47 AM ---Is this the first ever redheaded male on ANY race? I can't think of any others aside from Baggio or Thanh Phuc (whichever one it is) on Vietnam's race, and that's obviously a dye job.

--- End quote ---
Cord?

The cast looks good so far, but to be honest I like the way Season 1 was cast better: each team representing a different country.

weihen:
Ryan and Charlie

Relationship:Roommates
Ryan and Charlie studying at Harvard, is the brother of the bunk beds. Together, they chose to come to China to develop their career after graduation. Participate in the China Rush not only want to be able to prove their own ability, also can relive the good old days when the University of

markushsieh:
TAR CR 3 Teams

Back: Ryan & Charlie(Friends), Janelle & Karin(Friends), Chinese Married Couple, Popsicle(Singers)

Mid: Chinese Father & Daughter, Ex-Militaries(Friends), Henry & Jennifer(Married)

Front: Nicholas & Brendon(Friends), Tang Khai Shing & Tang Khai Sheng(Twins), Tung Yin En & Zhao Re Qiao(Friends), JiaJia & Rob(Friends)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version