The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

The Paul vs Grace thing

(1/13) > >>

APABLD:
What do you think about it and whose side (if any) are you on?

Kacper:
I am not gonna say exactly which racers but I saw on twitter that other racers (not Paul & Steve) said that they don't like Grace and she needs some growing up to do and Show contentwe will see her true colors soon. <----- I don't know if this is spoiler much but just in case....

Glamazon Racer:
Well I'm definitely on Grace's side with the things that happened in Dubai while teams were just waiting around. :tup:

As for the whole push/fall thing, it's very hard to make a definitive assessment of the situation without any footage of the event, but given all the comments we've had from Paul in the past about wanting to bowl over anyone who is in his way, I think that shows how he wants to run the race, which is why I am definitely on Grace's side here as well. ;)

I just wish we had footage of exactly what happened... :gaah:

supah:

--- Quote from: racer on June 30, 2012, 05:23:30 AM ---Well I'm definitely on Grace's side with the things that happened in Dubai while teams were just waiting around. :tup:

As for the whole push/fall thing, it's very hard to make a definitive assessment of the situation without any footage of the event, but given all the comments we've had from Paul in the past about wanting to bowl over anyone who is in his way, I think that shows how he wants to run the race, which is why I am definitely on Grace's side here as well. ;)

I just wish we had footage of exactly what happened... :gaah:

--- End quote ---

This is like in TAR20 in Leg 7 at Nairobi Airport when Brendon gave Ralph the finger. We never actually got any footage of that, but I'm pretty sure it happened

I absolutely loved Grace and Joseph, a team I wouldn't mind see winning the race, but after other racers tweeting about dis-Grace's bad side, I'm not sure I'll like them as much as I did before  :(

Here is one of the tweets for any of you who are wondering (not sure if I'm allowed to post it) :
Show content(tweeter's name removed)
@MaddiLam Unfortunately yes Paul is the scapegoat here although Aussies will soon see a true villain emerge that really is of the worst kind

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: racer on June 30, 2012, 05:23:30 AM ---I just wish we had footage of exactly what happened... :gaah:

--- End quote ---

Agreed!

I would take Grace's side because I think that even if you were bullied, you shouldn't knock someone over. In general, I've hated Paul's arrogance to begin with. In the first place, Grace shouldn't of repeated "Read the Clue" as many times as she did, but Paul should have just ignored it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version