Author Topic: TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**  (Read 65103 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Maxine Rama

• RFF Full Member
  • When in doubt, smize!
OMW FIERCE BEAUTY QUEENS <3333 DOMINATING THE RACE AND WINNING! SUCH GODDESSES.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
NOOOOO!!!! They were so close!!! A few questions:

Why did Jacob & Constantine get out of their taxi before reaching the post office?
Did Alexey & Olena get bad directions on the way to the finish line?
Why do my favorite teams never win?

Ok, don't answer that last one.

Actually I've been doing a bit of reading. Was there some sort of drama between the Beauty Queens and Alexandra?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:55:25 PM by Best Loser »

Offline Jai Ho

• RFF Full Member
  • you are my destiny//jai ho जय हो
Congrats Valeria and Bohdana for being only the sixth all female team to win TAR (after Patricia/Sane, Zabrina/Joe Jer, Kisha/Jen, Bar/Inna, Nat/Kat).

Next HaMerotz Recaps (Brazil 1 & 2) coming tonight!
TAR. USA/Israel.

aishwarya rai :: nicole scherzinger :: ke$ha :: leila lopes :: rosanne cash :: des'ree :: carly simon :: leymah gbowee :: mary j blige :: kathy najimy :: annie lennox :: angelique kidjo :: dolly parton :: temple grandin :: sheila e :: lena :: ellen degeneres :: shirley manson

Offline getmegone

• RFF Not So Newbie
Why did Jacob & Constantine get out of their taxi before reaching the post office?
Because there was a traffic jam.

Did Alexey & Olena get bad directions on the way to the finish line?
No. Teams just picked different ways to the finish line. One was shorter, the others were longer.

Why do my favorite teams never win?
Ok, don't answer that last one.
xD

Was there some sort of drama between the Beauty Queens and Alexandra?
Yeah, for some reason Alexandra started to hate Queens, she called them "Misses butt twirl" and "Misses Our Parents Pay For Everything". Alexandra thought that production team helps Queens and makes challenges easier for them.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
I hereby present the title of WORST PRODUCT PLACEMENT EVER to Velyki Perehony! Congratulations, you've certainly earned it with the completely random and unrelated cuts to shots of the Carlsberg logo or teams using Fa...or NOT using it...

But anywho...

I got a bone to pick! When Jacob finished the Roadblock, his flags were wrong! He had Poland before the Netherlands, when it should've been the other way around (You can even see it in the screenshot you took up there), yet he still got his clue. What gives??

Also, what was wrong with Alexey this leg? Why was he taking some pills?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Vigik

• RFF Not So Newbie
I hereby present the title of WORST PRODUCT PLACEMENT EVER to Velyki Perehony! Congratulations, you've certainly earned it with the completely random and unrelated cuts to shots of the Carlsberg logo or teams using Fa...or NOT using it...
links to all episodes...can be found in our offshore site if needed.

Why was he taking some pills?
He caught a cold
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 11:53:19 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Any Ukrainian-speakers still around this forum?
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
Any Ukrainian-speakers still around this forum?

I'm polish, not ukrainian. But sometimes this languages really sound alike so maybe I can help?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
If you still have access to the Velyki Perehony episodes, then you can help me. (I think Peach can still give you the links).

Basically, I'm missing a few Roadblock prompts from this season. Those are the questions they ask before they decide who does the Roadblock, like "Who's ready to learn to fly?" In some cases the questions were written on screen so I could get them, but sometimes they only speak it.

I'm not sure if you can help with this, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I still need the ones from Episode 1, 4, 8, and the /second/ one from episode 6

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
If you still have access to the Velyki Perehony episodes, then you can help me. (I think Peach can still give you the links).

Basically, I'm missing a few Roadblock prompts from this season. Those are the questions they ask before they decide who does the Roadblock, like "Who's ready to learn to fly?" In some cases the questions were written on screen so I could get them, but sometimes they only speak it.

I'm not sure if you can help with this, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I still need the ones from Episode 1, 4, 8, and the /second/ one from episode 6

Unfortunately it seems to hard for me. For what I can tell the teams aren't reading that from the clues, they just pick the person without reading the clue and then read out loud further instructions. After watching the respective parts from the episodes I can tell you that in episode 1 the 6th team (to get the Roadblock clue) is the first to read it, in episode 4 it's teams no. 3 and 4 and in episode 6 it's team no. 3. In episode 8 I think no team had read it out loud but need to check it one more time.

I asked my friends if they can help (there are some people from Ukraine on my University so there might be a little bit of hope ;) If it's any help I can send you the episode time around which the teams are reading the prompts
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:23:47 PM by runningblind »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
For the record, I don't need anything Translated. Google Translate is good enough :P

It's just that if it's only audio, I can't write it down even with a Ukrainian keyboard.

Yeah, I know that some teams aren't shown reading it. If no-one reads the prompts from those episodes, then unfortunately we just won't have those prompts :(

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
I can't write it down even with a Ukrainian keyboard.

Tried that too ;) Two of my friends agreed to help so let's wait and see what they can do ;D

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
Got the answer from my friend's friend Olga who is from Ukraine ;)

EPISODE 1

Один з вас має здолати трасу(траси) на базі.
She has such a strong accent, I cannot hear if she talks about race in plural or singular, but the general meaning is :
One of you has to overcome the race at the base.

EPISODE 4

Хто з вас крутіший?
WHo is cooler out of you two?

EPISODE 6, RB 2

Бити чи не бити, от в чому питання
To beat or not to beat, that`s where the question lies.

Thanks Olga and Wiktoria ;D

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:tu runningblind!! And thank your friends!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.