Author Topic: TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**  (Read 65108 times)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It's been a few days, so it's time for another rumored TAR version! This one comes from a person who lists himself on Twitter as a Casting/TV Director from Kiev.

Here's a tweet I found in Russian from a few days ago:

25 Jun Андрей Говоруха Андрей Говоруха ‏@AndreyGovoruha
- Планируете адаптировать крупные шоу? / - Мы собираемся адаптировать Amazing race. Это телевизионный квест, в кот... http://vk.cc/NGvxj

Google translates this to:

25 Jun Andrew Andrew Govorukha Govorukha @ AndreyGovoruha
- Planning to adapt the big show? / - We are going to adapt the Amazing race. This is a television adventure, in the cat ... http://vk.cc/NGvxj

If you go that link, it appears to be a Russian version of Facebook. He has a more complete message there. Here's the Russian version:

Andrey Govorukha
- Планируете адаптировать крупные шоу?
- Мы собираемся адаптировать Amazing race. Это телевизионный квест, в котором участникам за один месяц необходимо объехать весь земной шар. Для того, чтобы добраться до каждой новой точки участник должен разгадать задание, добежать до тайника, найти билет и бежать дальше. Участники – это пары. Пары друзей, пары в разводе, пары родственников и т.д. Со дня на день мы огласим кастинг.
25 Jun at 11:22 am

Which Google translates to:

25 Jun at 11:23 am
Andrey Govorukha
- Planning to adapt the big show?
- We are going to adapt the Amazing race. This is a television adventure, in which the parties one month to travel around the globe. In order to get to the point of each new participant has to solve the task, run to the hiding place, to find a ticket and run further. The participants - a pair. Pairs of friends, couples in divorce, a couple of relatives, etc. From day to day, we announce the casting.

He also posted this earlier in June:

Andrey Govorukha
Amazing race, Tempted, - читайте про проекты, кого интересует пишите мне!
7 Jun at 6:04 am

This translates to:

Andrey Govorukha
Amazing race, Tempted, - read about the projects who are interested please contact me!
7 Jun at 6:04 am

I don't know what other projects he has worked on in the past and if he's a serious TV producer or someone trying to break into the field. I suspect these may be efforts to get backing to produce a TAR like show. He's also tweeting about a variety show and a business show, so he may just be throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. 

I hope the TAR show gets picked up. We need more versions of TAR, partly because the goal should be 150 versions by 2015.   :iok

Then we'll be ready for a 24 hour a day TAR channel.  :haha

OK, I have to go work out more details / dream a bit more.  :nitenite:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 02:12:13 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Discussion! Starts 11/25
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Gosh , 92101290290 TARS , is that real?
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »
Here's further information about TAR Ukraine. It sounds like they are casting contestants as best I can tell from a poorly translated article (in Ukrainian).

Here's the link: http://www.telekritika.ua/news/2012-07-23/73547?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ua_telekritika+%28%D0%9D%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8+%D0%A2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%29

and the Google translation:

"1 +1" announced casting for Amazing Race

23/07/2012

Teams go to round the trip, during which compete with each other

Channel "1 +1" begins casting for participation in the reality show format Amazing Race («Amazing Race"). This is stated at "1 +1".

The show will participate in teams that consist of two people (husband and wife, brother and sister, colleagues, parents and children, close friends, etc.). Teams go to round the trip, during which compete with each other at different stages in different countries. Participants await trial on speed, endurance, intelligence. For the victory they need to demonstrate the will and ability to play as a team.

During the race participants prevail against thousands of miles on airplanes, helicopters, balloons, trucks, bicycles, taxis, trains, buses, boats and more.

"Contestants will see different cultures and traditions, will visit the most exotic corners of the planet and survive the greatest adventure in your life. The prize will be a fabulous cash prize, "- said in a statement.

Earlier, the "1 +1" stated intention to adapt the format of the show Amazing Race.

"Telekritika"

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:28:43 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
From the Channel 1+1 website at http://www.1plus1.ua/

"1 +1" invites journalists round the world trip on July 23, 14:04
     Channel "1 +1" invites journalists to participate in a unique reality show "The Amazing Race" and go round the world trip.

and also a somewhat confusing casting pitch (the comments - which I haven't included - say that casting is not restricted to journalists):

"1 +1" invites journalists to travel around world 14:04, 23 July 2012 Channel "1 +1" invites journalists to participate in a unique reality show "The Amazing Race" and go round the world trip. "The Amazing Race" - a major television quest for the original format of the U.S. company ABC. The project has received six awards major television award country - Emmy Award. In Ukraine, a similar format is implemented for the first time. In the show, competing 12 pairs. Starting tandems can be very diverse: family, friends, companions, partners, professional duets. Participants shall be one month to go round the globe. Couples overcome certain obstacles and each receive a new task, guessing who can get to the next point. The purpose of the participants - for some time to arrive at the airport and not be the last. After all, every subsequent flight tickets exactly one pair less. Media representatives may take part in casting for television quest for a common basis. - In any publication - I am sure! - Open a lot of charismatic people - says producer Victoria Zabulonska project (the company "Sister's Production"). - We are happy to take them with you. The brighter and emotional relationship between the parties will quest - the better. Journalists will be held casting on a general basis and if you will - that will take place in this project for real. They will become full members of "The Amazing Race" and if you do not do the job, flew with him. All of the fair. To reach the finish, will make all their physical and intellectual effort. We need communication skills, open and physically well-trained pair. To participate in the casting to fill at "1 +1" http://www.1plus1.ua/kastyngy/37
More here: http://www.1plus1.ua/pro-kanal/novyny/1-1-zaproshuye-zhurnalistiv-u-navkolosvitnyu-podorozh.html

I suspect this means they want a team or two of media personalities and are having a special audition (yesterday) for them.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 10:30:10 PM »

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 03:34:28 AM »

Google Translation: «casting a new show. conquer the world with 1+1»
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:43:16 AM by Traveller7 »

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 09:50:32 PM »
welcome to the TAR club, Ukraine! :hello2: :hearts: :yess: :hrt: :<3 :tup:

gotta get my vodka for the celebration. :keeta:

Offline nandn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 07:25:28 AM »
I very very happy.Finally tar Ukrain post casting Tar Ukrain on youtube.And hopefully Tar Ukrain post all episode on youtube.
Im Big Tar fan Fr. Thailand.Don't care subtitle.Very very thank u&welcome to. :ghug: :bigwelcome :crazy: :partie: :brb

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 08:07:01 AM »
OK, let's get ready! TAR Ukraine starts racing this weekend!

http://www.c21media.net/archives/94099

Amazing Race goes to Ukraine

NEWS BRIEF: Production starts this weekend on the Ukrainian adaptation of the travel adventure format The Amazing Race.

The series is being produced for broadcaster 1+1 by Active TV and Sisters Productions and the producer is Victoria Zabulonska. The format was created by Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri for CBS.

C21 reporter 23-11-2012 ©C21Media
GENRES:
Entertainment Reality
SHOWS:
The Amazing Race
PEOPLE:
Victoria Zabulonska
COMPANIES:
1+1, Active TV, Sisters Productions
SECTIONS:
C21Factual, Formats Lab
COUNTRIES:
Ukraine

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 08:14:40 AM »
Here's another more detailed news story. It tells when they start and where they are leaving from. Also, they are going around the world and not just regionally like some races. Great! With all this advance information, they are being very accommodating to us TAR detectives.  :lol:

http://www.telekritika.ua/news/2012-11-23/76947

Google translation:

Rapper Fozzy leads reality quest Amazing Race on channel "1 +1"

11/23/2012

November 25 Sister's Production starts shooting the Ukrainian adaptation of The Amazing Race format for the channel "1 +1". The press-service channel.

Leading the show is hip-hop singer Fozzy (real name - Alexander Sidorenko) with band band who already has experience working television journalist in the show "gallop on Europe-2" on ICTV.

On the day of shooting at Sophia Square participants show will go on a trip around the world.

The Amazing Race - Reality quest. The show will participate in teams consisting of two people (husband and wife, brother and sister, colleagues, parents and children, close friends, etc.). Teams go round the world trip, during which compete with each other at different stages in different countries. The participants await trial on speed, stamina, intelligence. For this victory, they must demonstrate the will and ability to play as a team.

During the race participants prevail against thousands of miles on planes, helicopters, balloons, trucks, bicycles, taxis, trains, buses, boats and more.

Recall that "1 +1" announced the purchase of this format in the summer of 2012.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 10:49:17 PM »
I predict that their 1st leg for TAR Ukraine will be in Russia, just a spec. :duno:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2012, 04:18:43 AM »
Hmmm, just found this. Doesn't sound like TAR22 or Norge2

@majdfraihat
Saw the amazing race in DM !
2 hours ago

Dubai?? It's been used as the first leg for Norway/France... doesn't seem impossible? Start was meant to be around nowish.

Of course it is very vague so it might be nothing! :lol:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 04:22:51 AM »
I guess a little more digging pays off?  :yess:

@MyRadio1UAE
The ONE Breakfast show heard a Russian version of the US TV show The Amazing Race was spotted arriving at Dubai... http://fb.me/1p6iLa40d
3 hours ago

@coco_igop
May amazing race ba sa Dubai???
5hrs ago

Sounds like this is it to me! :)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 06:44:56 AM »
Could they have gone to the Ukraine? I saw some tweets regarding Amazing Race in Ukraine.

Offline chal_uf

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 07:57:27 AM »
Could they have gone to the Ukraine? I saw some tweets regarding Amazing Race in Ukraine.

Maybe its TAR Ukraine. I read on this forum that TAR UKRAINE is going to filming.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 10:02:51 AM »
Here's another tweet about TAR Ukraine in Dubai from yesterday:

NS ‏@Panache03
Saw Javed Akhter & Shabana Azmi at the Burj Khalifa today. Also, an episode of the Amazing Race will be shot there tomorrow.
10:17 AM Pacific Standard Time - 25 Nov 12
22 hours ago

There's certainly enough sightings there for me to believe they are in Dubai.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »

Maybe its TAR Ukraine. I read on this forum that TAR UKRAINE is going to filming.

TAR Ukraine started filming in Kiev on Sunday and appears to be in Dubai today.

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 11:04:20 AM »
i saw a photo in scl with the amazing race clue in ukruane idiom

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
i saw a photo in scl with the amazing race clue in ukruane idiom

Show us sweetie, okay? Bring the picture, give us a link, help us SEE? Thx!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »

Friend of mine sent me this she told me that she saw The Amazing Race crew in Dubai

Photo Credit and Courtesy of:
@beautifu1sou1

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 04:11:04 AM »
Found a blog..

As we walked around we came upon the filming of the Ukrainian edition of The Amazing Race just as two young men arrived at the Dubai pit stop (those of you familiar with the program will understand).  Here is a photo of them being interviewed after their finish.

The picture shows one skinny man, with the other one more built up with a clue in their cargo shorts!

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2012, 07:02:07 AM »
i hope they are going to Georgia  :wohoo:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2012, 09:30:40 AM »
Adib Noor ♥☮♫ ‏@DibHranica

Amazing race ukraine. #legit #amazinrace #ukraine #clue http://lockerz.com/s/265918994

Lockerz
12:24 pm - 2 dic 12

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2012, 12:46:52 PM »
TAR UKRAINE is in Singapore!!

Joab or any singaporeans recognize this place?
It's a study environment, maybe a campus you recognized

I think amazing race is happening as I study. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted on:
3.02 am 12/3/2012

Image courtesy and copyright of:
@kickthatmo
kickthatmo

ETA: the time is in Melbourne set timezone not in actual local time :tup:

« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 12:52:30 PM by ZouLy »
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster