The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (7/28) > >>

Mattjimf:
Looks like they may be leaving Singapore
@flyJESTER
Wow! The Amazing Race (not the Pinoy version) contestants are here in T3...
8:53 PM - 5 Dec 12 · 

‏@flyJESTER
Got a call from the office for a special duty photoshoot. However I chose to fly Singapore later, bayad pa ako! Haha #practicality
6:14 AM - 5 Dec 12 ·

edited to add
@flyJESTER
@Mattjimf NAIA Terminal 3 in Manila. Why?
9:29 PM - 5 Dec 12

All times GMT.

topaz:

--- Quote from: Mattjimf on December 05, 2012, 03:04:22 PM ---Looks like they may be leaving Singapore
@flyJESTER
Wow! The Amazing Race (not the Pinoy version) contestants are here in T3...
8:53 PM - 5 Dec 12 · 

‏@flyJESTER
Got a call from the office for a special duty photoshoot. However I chose to fly Singapore later, bayad pa ako! Haha #practicality
6:14 AM - 5 Dec 12 ·

edited to add
@flyJESTER
@Mattjimf NAIA Terminal 3 in Manila. Why?
9:29 PM - 5 Dec 12

All times GMT.

--- End quote ---
Are the TAR Ukraine gonna visit to my country, The Philippines?  Cross our fingers, guys and also pray for the victims of the recent Typhoon Pablo (Bopha) that was hit in my country just this week. :cmas4

ZouLy:

Been a long time haven't heard any news from this crew... :cmaslol

According to google, CT Diamond Museum located in Cape Town, South Africa..

What's going on with three TAR franchises went to South Africa... :cmaslol

Posted 3 days ago:

"The contestants & camera crew of the Amazing Race Ukraine filmed a challenge inside the CTDiamondMuseum today."

Image courtesy and copyright of:

@CTDiamondMuseum
Explore the wonderful world of diamonds from formation over 3 billion years ago to final polished diamond. It's a must-see! Open 9am - 9pm, 7 days a week.

ZouLy:
nvm... it's TAR-Norway 2 :cmaslol

georgiapeach:
Thanks to supah3ro's find we have a new sighting!!

As first reported here:

http://notesfromafrica.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/the-amazing-bloukrans-bungy/

--- Quote ---I spy . . . YES, that little yellow and red flag is what you think it is! That’s if you watch The Amazing Race. The next series is currently being filmed with a part of the race being in South Africa. The day that Willie drove by, the crew of The Amazing Race were setting up one of the challenges there. Of course, Willie being a fan, couldn’t resist turning off to see what was happening. ©WMB/notesfromafrica.wordpress.com
--- End quote ---

They have a wonderful description of the bridge and bungy as well.

Lisa and Willie were extraordinarily generous in helping sort this out. Willie says:

--- Quote ---" The photographs were taken on Monday, 10 December 2012.  I was at the Bloukrans bridge at about 12h00.  This bridge is close to Plettenberg Bay in the Southern Cape of South Africa.  There were two numbered vehicles (large number displayed in the window - something like 5 and 6) parked close to the area where jumpers put on their harnesses before jumping.   There were some amazing race crew around, some had identification tags on - but they did not look very approachable.  The locals working at the bungy operation confirmed that the competitors in an amazing race were going to arrive at the bridge at an estimated time of 15h00 that afternoon.  I was traveling between meetings and could unfortunately not hang around for another three hours - would have been brilliant to see and actual portion of the race in action."
--- End quote ---

As we know, that van description is classic TAR!

:tu Lisa and Willie!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version