The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (28/28)

runningblind:

--- Quote from: GB on August 21, 2014, 01:57:22 PM ---If you still have access to the Velyki Perehony episodes, then you can help me. (I think Peach can still give you the links).

Basically, I'm missing a few Roadblock prompts from this season. Those are the questions they ask before they decide who does the Roadblock, like "Who's ready to learn to fly?" In some cases the questions were written on screen so I could get them, but sometimes they only speak it.

I'm not sure if you can help with this, but I figured I'd ask anyway. I still need the ones from Episode 1, 4, 8, and the /second/ one from episode 6

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately it seems to hard for me. For what I can tell the teams aren't reading that from the clues, they just pick the person without reading the clue and then read out loud further instructions. After watching the respective parts from the episodes I can tell you that in episode 1 the 6th team (to get the Roadblock clue) is the first to read it, in episode 4 it's teams no. 3 and 4 and in episode 6 it's team no. 3. In episode 8 I think no team had read it out loud but need to check it one more time.

I asked my friends if they can help (there are some people from Ukraine on my University so there might be a little bit of hope ;) If it's any help I can send you the episode time around which the teams are reading the prompts

G.B.:
For the record, I don't need anything Translated. Google Translate is good enough :P

It's just that if it's only audio, I can't write it down even with a Ukrainian keyboard.

Yeah, I know that some teams aren't shown reading it. If no-one reads the prompts from those episodes, then unfortunately we just won't have those prompts :(

runningblind:

--- Quote from: GB on August 21, 2014, 09:24:47 PM ---I can't write it down even with a Ukrainian keyboard.

--- End quote ---

Tried that too ;) Two of my friends agreed to help so let's wait and see what they can do ;D

runningblind:
Got the answer from my friend's friend Olga who is from Ukraine ;)

EPISODE 1

Один з вас має здолати трасу(траси) на базі.
She has such a strong accent, I cannot hear if she talks about race in plural or singular, but the general meaning is :
One of you has to overcome the race at the base.

EPISODE 4

Хто з вас крутіший?
WHo is cooler out of you two?

EPISODE 6, RB 2

Бити чи не бити, от в чому питання
To beat or not to beat, that`s where the question lies.

Thanks Olga and Wiktoria ;D

georgiapeach:
:tu runningblind!! And thank your friends!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version