The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Ukraine LIVE Sightings, Spoilers, Show Discussion! Ep 5 up! **SPOILERS**

<< < (26/28) > >>

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: WinTar on June 30, 2013, 03:57:25 AM ---Beauty Queens won! :conf:

--- End quote ---

Maxine Rama:
OMW FIERCE BEAUTY QUEENS <3333 DOMINATING THE RACE AND WINNING! SUCH GODDESSES.

Best Loser:
NOOOOO!!!! They were so close!!! A few questions:

Why did Jacob & Constantine get out of their taxi before reaching the post office?
Did Alexey & Olena get bad directions on the way to the finish line?
Why do my favorite teams never win?

Ok, don't answer that last one.

Actually I've been doing a bit of reading. Was there some sort of drama between the Beauty Queens and Alexandra?

Jai Ho:
Congrats Valeria and Bohdana for being only the sixth all female team to win TAR (after Patricia/Sane, Zabrina/Joe Jer, Kisha/Jen, Bar/Inna, Nat/Kat).

Next HaMerotz Recaps (Brazil 1 & 2) coming tonight!

getmegone:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 30, 2013, 02:53:33 PM ---Why did Jacob & Constantine get out of their taxi before reaching the post office?

--- End quote ---
Because there was a traffic jam.

--- Quote from: Best Loser on June 30, 2013, 02:53:33 PM ---Did Alexey & Olena get bad directions on the way to the finish line?

--- End quote ---
No. Teams just picked different ways to the finish line. One was shorter, the others were longer.

--- Quote ---Why do my favorite teams never win?
Ok, don't answer that last one.

--- End quote ---
xD

--- Quote ---Was there some sort of drama between the Beauty Queens and Alexandra?
--- End quote ---
Yeah, for some reason Alexandra started to hate Queens, she called them "Misses butt twirl" and "Misses Our Parents Pay For Everything". Alexandra thought that production team helps Queens and makes challenges easier for them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version