Author Topic: Events!  (Read 21468 times)

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Events!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2012, 07:10:02 AM »
Okay, I will shut up after this but I just remembered a funny thing. I was right next to Kym and Donna when someone told them to go in the theatre before everyone starts piling in so me and my friend start going in too. All of a sudden Donna turns around not ten foot from the cinema door that is open and says to me, 'where do we go?'...I said, it's Dubai all over again, and pointed to the door.

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2012, 07:23:38 AM »
Grace and Joseph were not originally going to come (reason unknown) but then click attending a few days before. Grace mentioned Joseph couldn't make it due to work commitments. She was sitting up the front with her sister and other family members.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2012, 10:46:09 AM »
I was there too...and by the way I was the one who asked the questions about how they coped returning home and what they did on their auditions to get cast, plus they threw in a third question of mine...way too cool!

Lucy in real life is so tall, easy 6ft and she was wearing flats (her beautiful mum, Anna, was there too and she is teeny tiny, their other sister Rosy was there as well and she looks so much like Lucy) and as Racer said most of the racers are all really tall, especially the girls, the twins looked like giant plastic Barbies. Donna looked gorgeous, and she is seriously funny. I've been speaking to Lucy a lot on their Facebook page and I couldn't believe when I saw her there taking photos with someone and she said 'I wonder if Sash is here'. WHAT!!! I put my hand up and she squealed my name and dragged me in for a pic, then said to Emi, this is Sash, and Emi squealed my name...surreal! Then to top it off they mentioned me twice in the screening, one time getting the audience to cheer for me! I can so die happy now...well after I've been on the race myself that is.

Fab night!

That's a great experience! :hearts: Very similar to mine! :lol: After Lucy found out I was 'racer', she dragged me halfway round the cinema looking for their photographer to take a photo with me! :hearts: :lol:

Okay, I will shut up after this but I just remembered a funny thing. I was right next to Kym and Donna when someone told them to go in the theatre before everyone starts piling in so me and my friend start going in too. All of a sudden Donna turns around not ten foot from the cinema door that is open and says to me, 'where do we go?'...I said, it's Dubai all over again, and pointed to the door.

That is just hilarious! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2012, 11:38:49 AM »
Thank You all for sharing, I'm always curious to see "behind the curtain".  :)

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
Why did I just found out about this today? :o
Thanks for the wonderful recap, racer! If you happen to have pics that you're willing to share here, please do so and I'd really appreciate that! No need to include any pics with you in it... unless you want to! ;D

If you're reading, Lucy/Emilia, I love you guys! Too bad Shane/Andrew couldn't be there as well! :(
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
:tu all for sharing all your stories, what a wonderful night!! And special hugs to all the racers for being so great to our RFF team!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.