Author Topic: TARAus2 Episode 5 (Dubai/Istanbul) Discussion *SPOILERS*  (Read 26728 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TARAus2 Episode 5 (Dubai/Istanbul) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 12:03:52 PM »
The teachers departing 9.42am! Not too late!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wohoo:

Oh dear the twins are going to need to recount! Sam and Sticky are lost... now they are getting a bad luck!

If Sam and Sticky get it, they might score another first place this leg? But I doubt so and guess they are flying out to another country or location!

Paul and Steve are first place, ew. And OMG, a U-TURN. This sucks.

GO SHANE AND ANDREW, CATCH PAUL AND STEVE OMG!

OMG LOLOLOL. KARMA STRIKES. THIS IS JUST TOO GOOD TV. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. PAUL AND STEVE LEFT THEIR BAGS IN THE CAB AND SUDDENLY OUT OF NO WHERE, THE COPS FINISHED THE DETOUR, REACHED THE MAT FIRST AND BANG, PAUL AND STEVE ARE U-TURN. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES AND COINCIDENCE OF THIS HAPPENING?? TROLOLOLOL..

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
What an anonymous U-TURN... and I loved how the way it is played out... RIGHT BEFORE PAUL AND STEVE'S FACES!! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

TURKEY! The only country in the world spanning across 2 continents! <33333

The teachers suddenly appear and BOOM, they see Paul and Steve. LOL!

OMG. Twins got a lucky bit... they miscounted by ONE the first time and the second time.. the same... and they chose 1511! What a lucky break! :lol:

I hate this! Paul and Steve completed their U-TURN in 10mins? WTF. PURE LUCK. BOO!!

Sticky and Sam completed it finally! GO CATCH THE BOYS!!

And Ross and Tarryn are finally done! 5th place! Go father and daughter!

Lucy and Emilia in 7th... and last leg winner... Detour in 8th and completely in last... and this is why WE ALL LOVE THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA. Just too unexpected and random! <333 (Pssst, Paul is acting like a baby at the airport, WHAT A LOSER)

And that is why I love Lucy and Emilia... (FLY TO ISTANBUL TURKEY) and you have them screaming like as if they won lottery!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
And all teams are now flying to Istanbul, Turkey. Okay, I honestly hate legs planned like this which has a task and then fly to another country. What's the point.. and what's the U-TURN there even for. And apparently this season, the producers are trying to add a lot of animosity by spamming those U-TURNs.. not that I'm complaining.. but if Paul and Steve were the ones to use them, I would have been mad because... we know they will play despicable. But when people U-TURN them they get all whiney. BOO.

It feels weird. Lucy and Emilia are not last for once to the blue mosque. :lol:

OMG, Paul, you are such a drama king. You put as asians to shame. You should be locked up or caged up. You don't run like that, knock into people and then apologize. WTF?

Oh no... 3 teams are missing from the group. Father and daughter, sticky and sam and the cops... Lucy and Emilia are finally in the top 5 for once? I think? :lol:

I honestly hope Paul and Steve doesn't win this leg. :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

OMG Hate this. Paul and Steve are done and most probably will win the leg. :res: :res: :conf: :conf:

Michelle and Jo... PLEASE CATCH PAUL AND STEVE. PLEASE!!

This sucks, Paul and Steve are first. EW. Nevermind good effort, Michelle and Jo! You will get them NEXT LEG!

Omg, even Grant Bowler wasn't smiling at Paul and Steve. :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at the difference between his pit-stop reaction as compared to the twins check-in reaction! :lol:

SARAH VS ROSS VS LUCY. I think Ross will be toast, he's hardly even there. -_-

Lucy and Emilia... NON QUITTERS AND TEAM NUMBER 6. UNDERDOGS <3333333

Poor Ross and Tarryn... would it be possible for Lucy and Emilia to share the answers with them? Or were they told not to do it...? :duno: :duno: :duno: Personally, if it was me, I would have shared my answers knowing it would saved them and put James and Sarah squarely in last.

Go Ross and Tarryn!! NEL!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: GREAT NEL used I guess.. but the 30 minutes penalty SUCKS!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »
Omg.. what happens to Jo and Michelle next leg... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Go Ross and Tarryn, Jo and Michelle, Lucy and Emilia and Sam and Sticky!!! :wohoo:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2012, 09:55:59 PM »
...You don't run like that, knock into people and then apologize. WTF?...

um...then what exactly is he supposed to do?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 02:48:35 AM »

Oh, that's easy. Run slower, be more considerate and at the speed he's running he doesn't even seem to care if he knocked into anyone along the way? :res:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 03:28:27 AM »

Oh, that's easy. Run slower, be more considerate and at the speed he's running he doesn't even seem to care if he knocked into anyone along the way? :res:
I meant after he accidentally knocked over Grace. He apologized and I do believe he meant it.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »

I meant after he accidentally knocked over Grace. He apologized and I do believe he meant it.

What I'm saying here is, how is this different from a person murdering someone, then feel totally apologetic about it. Has it got any use? He was so aggressive literally about everything and he does not even care if he accidentally knocked into someone or not.

Giving another example... a person who drinks and drive simply because he doesn't care.. then accidentally knocked into someone and feeling all sorry about it... yea right. :res:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2012, 10:37:23 AM »

What I'm saying here is, how is this different from a person murdering someone, then feel totally apologetic about it. Has it got any use? He was so aggressive literally about everything and he does not even care if he accidentally knocked into someone or not.

Giving another example... a person who drinks and drive simply because he doesn't care.. then accidentally knocked into someone and feeling all sorry about it... yea right. :res:

There's a huge difference. Someone who kills or goes out drink driving sets out to do so intentionally.

Paul did not intend to knock people over with his backpack.

If you happen to bump into someone as you're walking along the street, you apologize, don't you? Because by your logic, you shouldn't.

And I just realised you want him to run slower... In a race.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2012, 10:10:57 AM »
I want him to stop being so selfish and being such a big snob. :lol:

Running as if he doesn't care if he knocked onto anyone along the way is just like driving a bike as quickly as one could without fearing of knocking anyone along the way as a consequence, if you would prefer this analogy.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »

Running as if he doesn't care if he knocked onto anyone along the way is just like driving a bike as quickly as one could without fearing of knocking anyone along the way as a consequence, if you would prefer this analogy.

See, I don't think he quite did that, either. If you believe what has been tweeted, Grace took a dive.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »

See, I don't think he quite did that, either. If you believe what has been tweeted, Grace took a dive.

That was one convincing dive.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2012, 11:18:31 PM »
LOL'd IRL more reading this convo than watching it happen.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2012, 01:11:39 AM »

It was never shown on screen, so we will probably never know for sure.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2012, 02:09:32 AM »

Grace... took a dive... at a man who ran at a faster speed than she did. Oh, how convincing. :lol: Nah, I don't believe what has been tweeted.

I believe in facts. The fact is that all the others hated Paul as well, and not just one incident or one person which made it seemed like it the edit was on purpose to make them look bad. And I do too. Nobody will direct hatred towards someone or a team for no reason. The other teams didn't attack Steve, as you can see. It's just Paul. He's obnoxious, huge whiner and completely full of himself.

:) :) :)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2012, 02:20:18 AM »

Grace... took a dive... at a man who ran at a faster speed than she did. Oh, how convincing. :lol: Nah, I don't believe what has been tweeted.

I believe in facts. The fact is that all the others hated Paul as well, and not just one incident or one person which made it seemed like it the edit was on purpose to make them look bad. And I do too. Nobody will direct hatred towards someone or a team for no reason. The other teams didn't attack Steve, as you can see. It's just Paul. He's obnoxious, huge whiner and completely full of himself.

:) :) :)

I never said Paul was innocent, and  certainly Paul is an arrogant prick, but in this case we cannot pass judgement, because we don't know 100% the facts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2012, 01:29:06 PM »
I'm actually not discussing about the dive anymore. More about Paul and his aggressive personality