Author Topic: TARAus2 Episode 5 (Dubai/Istanbul) Discussion *SPOILERS*  (Read 26734 times)

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
TARAus2 Episode 5 (Dubai/Istanbul) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:47:39 PM »
EP05: Dubai, United Arab Emirates OR Istanbul?
EVIDENCE: Teams spotted at Wild Wadi, Grant spotted in Dubai

Film Date: NOV 25 - 27
Air Date: 25th June

Leg Route/Tasks:
TASK: Involving gold shop
EVIDENCE: Promo

Safe from Elimination at End of Leg: Shane & Andy, Paul & Steve, Grace & Joseph, Joanne & Michelle, Lucy & Emilia, Ross & Tarryn
Possibly Eliminated: Sam & Geoff, James & Sarah
ALREADY Eliminated: Sue & Theresa,  Adam & Dane, Kym & Donna

PLEASE NOTE TIME/DAY CHANGE - Monday 7:30PM!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:47:47 AM by BayBay »

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARAus2 Episode 5 (TBA) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 10:48:05 PM »
Next Time on TARAus :)
  • - The race is moving to Monday 7:30pm
  • - Task involving gold
  • - James and Sarah fighting in resort as seen in pre-race promos
TV GUIDE!

To come :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:20:18 AM by BayBay »

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Re: TARAus2 Episode 5 (Dubai) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 08:59:19 AM »
Are we sure this is another Dubai leg? ???

According to the TV Guide:

"When the race heads to beautiful Istanbul, some teams turn on each other while others turn on workmates Paul and Steve. An apparently simple market challenge will test the patience of every team. And an ancient treasure could be the undoing of one pair of race favourites."
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
Definitely Istanbul. Could be possible there's half a leg in Dubai and half a leg in Istanbul though.

paldog123456

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »
The Gold task looked like the Gold side of the Gold or Glass Detour in Dubai in Leg 6 of TAR 15. Also, the teams appeared to get a clue near the boats at the water. It looked just like the Detour decision point for that same Detour.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 02:05:42 AM »
I am sure next leg is Istanbul  :conf:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 08:26:50 AM »
OMG, I was just watching Desperate Housewives on Seven and a promo aired for Episode 5!!! :yess:

The promo started with Paul talking about his high IQ and then showing some clips we have seen from before of Paul saying that if another team is in his way, he will "bowl them over". The promo calls them the 'villains', and then there's a scene of teams just sitting around and then Paul & Steve show up and Grace asks Paul for a Hi-5, and he says "No, thanks". :res:

Then it switches to a clip of several teams running around in the dark, and you can see Michelle & Jo and Lucy & Emilia running and then you hear a woman screaming and they say that Paul pushed/hit Grace or something and she and Joseph looked angry and the F/F teams were there as well. :o :o :o :o

This is shaping up to be really intense...
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »
OMG, I was just watching Desperate Housewives on Seven and a promo aired for Episode 5!!! :yess:

The promo started with Paul talking about his high IQ and then showing some clips we have seen from before of Paul saying that if another team is in his way, he will "bowl them over". The promo calls them the 'villains', and then there's a scene of teams just sitting around and then Paul & Steve show up and Grace asks Paul for a Hi-5, and he says "No, thanks". :res:

Then it switches to a clip of several teams running around in the dark, and you can see Michelle & Jo and Lucy & Emilia running and then you hear a woman screaming and they say that Paul pushed/hit Grace or something and she and Joseph looked angry and the F/F teams were there as well. :o :o :o :o

thank you for promo  :) it looks interesting. Michelle and Jo and Lucy and Emilia together that means that or
1) Michelle and Jo ****ed up in that episode or
2) Lucy and Emilia not last or second from the last  :o

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »
If anyone can send me the promo, I'll be glad to cap it !
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2012, 02:44:29 PM »
Question: what are the chances for having an Intersection in this leg?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 11:16:54 PM »

Here it is, found it on Paul & Steves page lol.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=410036939039275

paldog123456

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »
I am now 99% sure they are doing the Gold v Glass Detour. In the promo Aussie posted, it appears Michelle and Jo are opening up a crate of some sort, and it appears to be the same location as in TAR 15, with the open roof in the middle.

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TARAus2 Episode 5 (?) Discussion *SPOILERS*
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 03:23:56 AM »
Promo looks super Interesting  :o :wohoo:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 03:32:36 AM »
below is a new photo from the next episode
SPEC - RB (performed by Sarah) at _______

maybe someone can iD the location and we can speculate what the challenge might be

When the race heads to beautiful Istanbul, some teams turn on each other while others turn on workmates Paul and Steve.

An apparently simple market challenge will test the patience of every team. And an ancient treasure could be the undoing of one pair of race favourites.

Watch how the stress of the race causes a huge argument between James and Sarah in our exclusive leaked footage from Episode 5. Is this the end of the line for their rocky relationship?

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 03:40:45 AM »
Are we sure this is another Dubai leg? ???

According to the TV Guide:

"When the race heads to beautiful Istanbul, some teams turn on each other while others turn on workmates Paul and Steve. An apparently simple market challenge will test the patience of every team. And an ancient treasure could be the undoing of one pair of race favourites."
I am 99% sure it's Sticky/Sam  :ghug:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 03:46:43 AM »
below is a new photo from the next episode
SPEC - RB (performed by Sarah) at _______

maybe someone can iD the location and we can speculate what the challenge might be

When the race heads to beautiful Istanbul, some teams turn on each other while others turn on workmates Paul and Steve.

An apparently simple market challenge will test the patience of every team. And an ancient treasure could be the undoing of one pair of race favourites.

Watch how the stress of the race causes a huge argument between James and Sarah in our exclusive leaked footage from Episode 5. Is this the end of the line for their rocky relationship?

If they're in Istambul, I feel inclined to think that they would re-use Binbirdirek Cistern, the location for the Columns Detour in US Season 7. Though, while TAR7 stayed on the top level, I think TARAUS will go to the bottom level and just add decorations to the column.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 06:14:04 AM »

The place where Paul rejected Grace's Hi-5 was definitely in the UAE. You can see flags of the UAE in the background.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 07:19:50 AM »

The place where Paul rejected Grace's Hi-5 was definitely in the UAE. You can see flags of the UAE in the background.

its was at the Palm Jumeirah Hotel Lagoon  :tup: all the promos of James and Sarah walking around a hotel and yelling at each other is also the Palm Jumeirah Hotel  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 03:40:07 AM »
Promo: Thanks so much Aussie!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UIB77oPfLik?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UIB77oPfLik?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 03:42:11 AM »
CAPS!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2012, 03:46:06 AM »
For some weird reason I have a feeling they're in UAE for this cap  :lol:

Offline Shelli

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2012, 10:49:20 AM »
United Arab Emirates → Turkey
I'm busy right now.
I'm pregnant.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 01:53:58 AM »
We have a sighting of a shoe shining RB in Istanbul, on the 28th of November, correct?
However the RB for this episode seems to be somewhere else (photo of Sarah)
And it seems as though teams are in Istanbul at night for this episode, but the shoe shining RB was during the day.. This what I think is happening

27 November
Leg 5
RI: Make your way to Palm Jumeirah Hotel Lagoon
DETOUR: gold or glass?
RI: Make your way to Abra Port
RI: Fly to Istanbul, Turkey, and make your way to ____ Mosque to pick up your clue
RI: Make your way to Binbirdek Cistern
RB
RI: Make your way to the next Pit Stop
Possibly Eliminated: Sticky and Sam

28 November
Leg 6
RI: Make your way to Yeni Mosque
RB: shoe shine and earn money

Offline bottle

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 02:49:23 AM »