Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR21 Route

<< < (13/13)

Alenaveda:
If Neobie's presumptions are right, the missing leg is in Lithuania, already visited in TAR12; a season that - what a coincidence - also had a leg in the Netherlands.

georgiapeach:
Saying again:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 04, 2012, 05:15:18 PM ---We already have 9 countries. :)

--- End quote ---

Marionete:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on September 06, 2012, 10:26:35 PM ---If Neobie's presumptions are right, the missing leg is in Lithuania, already visited in TAR12; a season that - what a coincidence - also had a leg in the Netherlands.

--- End quote ---
I'm also one of those (sadly) thinking that there's no new country, but I'd be uber excited about that, because I live in Lithuania and it was already super cool to see my country featured in TAR12  :hearts:  :hearts:

But sorry, perhaps I missed something - according to what presumptions could the missing leg be in Lithuania?

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Marionete on September 07, 2012, 12:01:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on September 06, 2012, 10:26:35 PM ---If Neobie's presumptions are right, the missing leg is in Lithuania, already visited in TAR12; a season that - what a coincidence - also had a leg in the Netherlands.

--- End quote ---
I'm also one of those (sadly) thinking that there's no new country, but I'd be uber excited about that, because I live in Lithuania and it was already super cool to see my country featured in TAR12  :hearts:  :hearts:

But sorry, perhaps I missed something - according to what presumptions could the missing leg be in Lithuania?

--- End quote ---

Neobie's post on TAR21 Transportation thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version