Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR21 Route

<< < (2/13) > >>

WalterC:
It does feel like the return visits is more about showcasing these places in HD for the first time, which I'm sure, will make a lot of people happy.

Nice to see NYC finally get the proper TAR treatment, as it was one of the major cities in the world, to never get a full leg.

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: Polaroid on June 18, 2012, 05:07:18 AM ---I don't really care. As long as I get to see different places, I'm happy.

--- End quote ---

north09:
I don't care. New countries don't make the show. They haven't even been to Istanbul in so long, it's practically new. Plus Mallorca is a new part of Spain they are visiting, as well as the Loire Valley in France. This is looking like a pretty cool route to me.

bcp19:
I have to say don't care as well.  While the locations can be interesting, I like the show more for the people and the diversity of tasks.  I get a kick out of seeing places I have been to, but I also enjoy seeing places that I have never been. It's kind of like watching Tar AUS and seeing the same tasks that TAR US had in the earlier seasons.  While it's kind of neat to see how others tackle the same things others have done before, it's a little meh at the same time. 

Charlie90:
Let's wait for the race to be announced before making assumptions. There is still a possibility of a new country being used.
Go take a look at the timeline, there are still places unaccounted for, like the entire Leg 8, or the two Bangladesh legs.

And even if there isn't a new country, it's ok. It was bound to happen sooner or later. That way we're sure that TAR won't end when they run out of new countries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version