Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR21 Route

<< < (3/13) > >>

Squall:
I knew a day would come when we would get new countries; but, with some places having not been featured in a while (Spain, Turkey); new locations in familiar places (Loire Valley, France), and some recent new countries getting a second breath (Indonesia / Bangladesh) its cool.

I'm also excited that; we get to see a full leg in NYC instead of fly here, go there (maybe one more quick task) and finish line. It's the main reason i'm okay with as of TAR 12; previous US cities being show in more detail as a full Race Leg

*drops his two pennies*

theschnauzers:
We're getting to the point where new countries every season is not going to be a given. Many of the remaining countries that haven't been visited pose logistical or safety issues, and the show did more than the recent usual new countries these last two seasons.

As it was, we came close to losing track of them this season as we did in TAR 19 filming, but we were helped by return visits to Shanghai and to Indonesia, and TAR is seen in enough places that there's no way the show could film in Moscow, Amsterdam and New York City without being spotted.

TARFansurvivor:
Here are some new countries TAR could go to:

Bulgaria
Latvia
Malta
Israel
Jordan
Cyprus
Luxembourg
Qatar
Fiji
Samoa

Plus they still miss NorthernIreland and Wales in Great Britian.

mjriches2005:

--- Quote from: TARFansurvivor on June 20, 2012, 10:17:32 AM ---Here are some new countries TAR could go to:

Bulgaria
Latvia
Malta
Israel
Jordan
Cyprus
Luxembourg
Qatar
Fiji
Samoa

Plus they still miss NorthernIreland and Wales in Great Britian.

--- End quote ---

I favor Latvia (between Moscow and Amsterdam) and Luxembourg (after Amsterdam for the same leg) for TAR21.

tarflyonthewall:

--- Quote ---We're getting to the point where new countries every season is not going to be a given. Many of the remaining countries that haven't been visited pose logistical or safety issues, and the show did more than the recent usual new countries these last two seasons.

As it was, we came close to losing track of them this season as we did in TAR 19 filming, but we were helped by return visits to Shanghai and to Indonesia, and TAR is seen in enough places that there's no way the show could film in Moscow, Amsterdam and New York City without being spotted.
--- End quote ---

Now that we've gotten Indonesia, Denmark, and Belgium, what IS the most surprising country we haven't seen yet? Sure, we haven't had Pit Stops in Canada or Finland, but we've at least BEEN there. What's left, really? The islands in the South Pacific, Central America, and the non-Croatia bits of Yugoslavia? Are there any other really obvious ones?

Oh, and Kenya. Stupid TAR5 non-visit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version