Archive > Glass House

The Glass House Discussion Thread 6/13/12

<< < (4/5) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
The fans  votes most  likely brought back Alex since they want the drama and chaos.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
The hardest ting about this show is ORI and the viewer participation being forced  on a 1 hour live stream. :res:

hard to transcribe and then hard to stay entertained.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Yet again another wasted day with the 1 hour forces interaction  on the live stream. hopefully monday will be a  little better :iok

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I sorta got ticked off last monday at jeffery's comments on the edited show. It's not a place where you make decisions on political standings(prop  and he tried to make it all about "HIS wAY of LIFE" which  is the same as mine except I will never put down someone's religion because they think differently.

Prior to Apollo getting  the boot Jeffery said that apollo's  logically way of voting was stupid..  and then he did what he did.  "Pot meet kettle"

I also didnt mind that Kevin played kissy face with Erica and then voted to get her out against Robin. It's a game and Joy should not have taken it personal.

See I am keeping up with it. just cant sit here for a long time to post about it.

starrynight:
I wish it was about people rather than issues, but American reality TV shows can get pompous and patronising sometimes in trying to force bigger issues into their programs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version