Archive > Glass House

Updaters Wanted!

<< < (2/2)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
You can tell them the truth Im a klutz and I fractured my tibular  by falling into  a hole!  :iok  not really but  i'll get there.. so if anyone wants to help out  NOW is a good time.. plus this will get all the kinks out and prep you for this SUPERSIZE BB that's coming our way!

Thanks everyone! :hugs:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on June 25, 2012, 03:26:36 PM ---Michele has had an injury. (Broken bone.) If you can help out to update, it would be much appreciated.  :ghug:

--- End quote ---

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 25, 2012, 04:00:02 PM ---You can tell them the truth Im a klutz and I fractured my tibular  by falling into  a hole!  :iok  not really but  i'll get there.. so if anyone wants to help out  NOW is a good time.. plus this will get all the kinks out and prep you for this SUPERSIZE BB that's coming our way!

--- Quote from: TexasLady on June 25, 2012, 03:26:36 PM ---Michele has had an injury. (Broken bone.) If you can help out to update, it would be much appreciated.  :ghug:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If any of our friends in the BB live update forums need a warm-up before BB starts this would be a great chance.  Anyhelp would be greatly appreicated.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
UPDATE: I fractured my ankle in 2 places.. :groan: so for the time being I will need to take it easy.. Would be great if some of the newer RFF'ers could help out. it would really gt those kinks out when BB starts in 14 days!

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on June 27, 2012, 09:04:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 25, 2012, 04:00:02 PM ---You can tell them the truth Im a klutz and I fractured my tibular  by falling into  a hole!  :iok  not really but  i'll get there.. so if anyone wants to help out  NOW is a good time.. plus this will get all the kinks out and prep you for this SUPERSIZE BB that's coming our way!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

If any of our friends in the BB live update forums need a warm-up before BB starts this would be a great chance.  Anyhelp would be greatly appreicated.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version