Archive > Glass House

Updaters Wanted!

(1/2) > >>

HurricaneHowieWood:
Ugot was really great today at covering the live feed updates for us.  But we could always use more help.  If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated.  The live feeds run:

Monday: 11pm - 3am EST
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 3pm - 4pm EST.

Thanks in Advance.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Monday's show is going to be long  and we'll also have the TV premiere if CBS losses in today's court  battle. So if anyone wants to help out transcribing a few words here and there  I know I WOULD  appreciate the help! You don't have to be a pro and proper spelling isn't a requirement. just be close enough to the actually word and we'll get the gist of it! :lol3:

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 15, 2012, 11:02:10 AM ---Monday's show is going to be long  and we'll also have the TV premiere if CBS losses in today's court  battle. So if anyone wants to help out transcribing a few words here and there  I know I WOULD  appreciate the help! You don't have to be a pro and proper spelling isn't a requirement. just be close enough to the actually word and we'll get the gist of it! :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Couldn't of said it better myself Ugot! LOL! 

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Just a reminder:

Premier is Monday 10pm EST on ABC  and then the LIVE FEEDS START at 11pm EST - 3AM EST :iok

ANY HELP would be great since  that's a long time for me to be awake! I WILL BE punch drunk for sure! expect more than my usual amount of typos too! :lolmao:

TexasLady:
Michele has had an injury. (Broken bone.) If you can help out to update, it would be much appreciated.  :ghug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version