Author Topic: POV Spoiler  (Read 3618 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
POV Spoiler
« on: July 17, 2004, 03:53:06 PM »
Jase won the POV..Lori & Molly are nominated by Marvin (HOH) Jase asked Marvin who he would put up (for nom ) if he saved Holly..Marvin said : Adria or Cowboy (Michael)

Offline dunroamin

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: POV Spoiler
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 10:49:51 PM »
Hi BB fans.... When did Jase win pov. ???? I hate these two guys. Jase  and Scott need 2 b gone. !!! Followed quickly by Will, for obvious reasons.....

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 11:21:40 PM »
I agree that Jase and Scott need to be gone!!!! Get them out QUICKLY!!!

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 02:15:03 AM »
Jase won POV today dunroamin ..See..Marvin is smart but,he holds a grudge against Lori for taking the 10.000 dollars and making them eat PBJ for a week..Holly because she annoys him..
Marv beleives that they are moles..and Holly and Lori told the other HG's that they were uncomfortable around Marv because he is a "Pervert" ..he wants revenge  ;)
Marv also beleives that they are HG's  because, CBS put them in the house  to stir up trouble.."To Much Juice""Actresse's " as Marv would put it..( Although he does enjoy looking at Holly's see through panties  ;) )
Anyway..I'm not in Marv's  situation so like you in my opinion: Marv should have put Scott & Jase up..

By the way..Welcome to the forum dunroamin  :D :D..we look forward to other members opinions ..make yourself at home ..were very easy going here  ;)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 10:01:58 AM »
Hmmmmm..... I think that Jase is going to save Holly, big surprise there, and then he will probobly pu tup cowboy, which the four horseman will not vote off, therefore, see ya later Lori!

I dont want to see scott go and that is only b/c i know him.  It is so fun to watch someone you know, but I do see everyone's side that he is acting like an egotistical a#$hole.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 12:40:52 PM »
I don't hate Scott Pittgirl..he's actually making it interesting to watch..He is trying to get between Holly  & Jase..Scott is so horny....all he talks about is sex ..I think he would love to see Jase out of the house so that he could have Holly for hiself  ;)

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2004, 03:25:18 PM »
I think that if Jase saves Holly, and Marvin puts up Cowboy in her place, it will be a very close vote. Diane, Adria/Natalie, Karen, and Will would all vote Michael out. Scott, Drew, and Jase would all vote Lori out. Jase would probably convince Holly to vote out Lori also. So it would come down to Nakomis being the swing vote. Nakomis could either vote with her Girl Power alliance to save Lori or she could save her brother and vote with the Four Horsemen.