Author Topic: Updaters Wanted!  (Read 3921 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Updaters Wanted!
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:35:57 PM »
Ugot was really great today at covering the live feed updates for us.  But we could always use more help.  If anyone can help out it would be greatly appreciated.  The live feeds run:

Monday: 11pm - 3am EST
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 3pm - 4pm EST.

Thanks in Advance.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Updaters Wanted!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 11:02:10 AM »
Monday's show is going to be long  and we'll also have the TV premiere if CBS losses in today's court  battle. So if anyone wants to help out transcribing a few words here and there  I know I WOULD  appreciate the help! You don't have to be a pro and proper spelling isn't a requirement. just be close enough to the actually word and we'll get the gist of it! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
Monday's show is going to be long  and we'll also have the TV premiere if CBS losses in today's court  battle. So if anyone wants to help out transcribing a few words here and there  I know I WOULD  appreciate the help! You don't have to be a pro and proper spelling isn't a requirement. just be close enough to the actually word and we'll get the gist of it! :lol3:

Couldn't of said it better myself Ugot! LOL! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 09:37:34 AM »
Just a reminder:

Premier is Monday 10pm EST on ABC  and then the LIVE FEEDS START at 11pm EST - 3AM EST :iok

ANY HELP would be great since  that's a long time for me to be awake! I WILL BE punch drunk for sure! expect more than my usual amount of typos too! :lolmao:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
Michele has had an injury. (Broken bone.) If you can help out to update, it would be much appreciated.  :ghug:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 04:00:02 PM »
You can tell them the truth Im a klutz and I fractured my tibular  by falling into  a hole!  :iok  not really but  i'll get there.. so if anyone wants to help out  NOW is a good time.. plus this will get all the kinks out and prep you for this SUPERSIZE BB that's coming our way!

Thanks everyone! :hugs:

Michele has had an injury. (Broken bone.) If you can help out to update, it would be much appreciated.  :ghug:

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »
You can tell them the truth Im a klutz and I fractured my tibular  by falling into  a hole!  :iok  not really but  i'll get there.. so if anyone wants to help out  NOW is a good time.. plus this will get all the kinks out and prep you for this SUPERSIZE BB that's coming our way!

If any of our friends in the BB live update forums need a warm-up before BB starts this would be a great chance.  Anyhelp would be greatly appreicated.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 06:47:50 PM »
UPDATE: I fractured my ankle in 2 places.. :groan: so for the time being I will need to take it easy.. Would be great if some of the newer RFF'ers could help out. it would really gt those kinks out when BB starts in 14 days!

If any of our friends in the BB live update forums need a warm-up before BB starts this would be a great chance.  Anyhelp would be greatly appreicated.