The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Philippines - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**

<< < (20/22) > >>

LoveRocked:

one of the teams spotted dito sa legazpi city.. yung challenge is to eat one bowl of halo halo.. nasa ilalim yung clue..

yes. LJ moreno was there too.

Jobby:
Why am I always missing the race action?? :'(

I was just there in half of the places visited!

Jobby:

--- Quote ---The first two shots appear to have been taken on a ferry boat
--- End quote ---

They are on the boat from Cacticlan Ferry Terminal to Boracay Island. The fees cause 400 peso per person there.

As for the beach, I'm very sure they are not on the most popular white sands beach but probably on Puka Beach or another less famous beach where there are lesser people.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: SoYoung on June 22, 2012, 09:43:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Plaidmoon on June 22, 2012, 06:59:51 PM ---One more sighting of TAR Philippines or at least of a route marker flag in Ayala. I'm not sure where that is or if it's on the known route for TAR Philippines.

Ar-jay Abellera ‏@yajabellera
Yesterday, I saw this sign at the back of GT Tower in Ayala. Is it a route marker for the Amazing Race Ph?? http://lockerz.com/s/218970452
22 hrs ago

I can't save the picture, so you'll have to go to the link to see the flag.

--- End quote ---

ayala is in manila. are they going back already?

--- End quote ---

No, there's actually an Ayala Shopping Mall in Cebu too. :duno:

aj_0852:

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on July 27, 2012, 04:30:21 AM ---

one of the teams spotted dito sa legazpi city.. yung challenge is to eat one bowl of halo halo.. nasa ilalim yung clue..

yes. LJ moreno was there too.

--- End quote ---

mix mix is a gastronomic delight! good for the hot season during the filming of the race. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version