Author Topic: TAR Philippines - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**  (Read 47066 times)

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR Philippines - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2012, 10:05:35 PM »
Mix Mix? lol this translation is hilarious lol. Eating halo halo is lame. Making Halo Halo and sellng them could be more challenging. The bowl seems to be small too. Anyway hopefully this is just an additional task and not an RB or Detour.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2012, 07:52:16 AM »
another TAR disaster curse that hit to the Philippines just like what happened 3 years ago: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/monsoon-flood-death-toll-up--state-of-calamities-declared.html

Its so sad and very tragic.  :'(

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »
another TAR disaster curse that hit to the Philippines just like what happened 3 years ago: http://ph.news.yahoo.com/monsoon-flood-death-toll-up--state-of-calamities-declared.html

Its so sad and very tragic.  :'(

really? you connect this? -_-
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #103 on: October 21, 2012, 12:22:48 AM »
I found a few pictures that were taken during the leg at Boracay Island. It shows two teams. The first two shots appear to have been taken on a ferry boat and the last two show teams running down a beach, possibly at the Fairways and Bluewater Resort or near there. I have looked at the area on Google earth and can't pin down the location, though that beach doesn't look like the one near the resort. If they did go to the resort, I found that it has a long zip line from the top of a mountain. I'd expect there's a good chance they would use that.

I don't know if we have the teams identified, but one racer has bright orange hair, which should be easier to track down.

Is boracay the final leg? If so this would be our final teams... The one with orange hair might be jervis of jervis and saida.... The other one looks like an m/f team which is either the dating couple or father and daughter team.

Offline Traveller7

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #104 on: October 21, 2012, 02:06:38 AM »
I found a few pictures that were taken during the leg at Boracay Island. It shows two teams. The first two shots appear to have been taken on a ferry boat and the last two show teams running down a beach, possibly at the Fairways and Bluewater Resort or near there. I have looked at the area on Google earth and can't pin down the location, though that beach doesn't look like the one near the resort. If they did go to the resort, I found that it has a long zip line from the top of a mountain. I'd expect there's a good chance they would use that.

I don't know if we have the teams identified, but one racer has bright orange hair, which should be easier to track down.

Is boracay the final leg? If so this would be our final teams... The one with orange hair might be jervis of jervis and saida.... The other one looks like an m/f team which is either the dating couple or father and daughter team.

Aren't they going to Mindanao based on the previews?

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2012, 09:16:02 AM »
Leg 2 or leg 3 will have an intersection already. The transferring of claypot like in TARAus 2 will be the task but as an intersection.

If leg 1 is elimination, leg 2 will be the interection task. If not, leg 3.
I think Pamela and Vanessa will last in leg 1 if its elimination. just my cent.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »
Leg 2 or leg 3 will have an intersection already. The transferring of claypot like in TARAus 2 will be the task but as an intersection.

If leg 1 is elimination, leg 2 will be the interection task. If not, leg 3.
I think Pamela and Vanessa will last in leg 1 if its elimination. just my cent.

Crystel & Mykey will be the first team eliminated. All other teams were seen beyond Manila leg based on the preview.