The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR Philippines - LIVE Sightings and SPOILERS **please read post 1**

(1/22) > >>

ZouLy:

Just on the edge of my seat while working on TAR21 Live sightings that we spotted some Phillipines tweets and here they are.. now filming...

Stay tuned!

=======================

From peach:

--- Quote ---LIVE sightings and spoilers go here!  :hearts:

Guidelines:

If you are posting a tweet, please post the actual tweet, the tweet time, and the twitter user name.
For FB posts, please remove the FB name, but please send me the name and link for our records.

It is also wise to take a screenshot of any posts you want to see again, they disappear quickly.

Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it. Rest assured that we try to follow up on all twitters/sightings.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM or email me to ask before you post.

If you are bringing us a live sighting, :tu !! But please do  help us as much as you can with WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful) WHAT are they doing, WHERE (as exactly as possible..street? airport gate? be specific!), WHEN (what time zone?, exact time), and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the discussion to the Discussion thread and leave the LIVE zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you are welcome to PM me. You can also email me if my inbox is full or just if you prefer, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. .

peach

--- End quote ---

ZouLy:
TIMELINE - TAR PHILIPPINES

ROUTE SUMMARY

LEG 1: MANILA, PHILIPPINES

Film Date: JUN 07
Air Date: TBA

Leg Route/Tasks:

START LINE: ??

ROUTE INFO: Resorts World Manila
EVIDENCE: Here

ROUTE INFO: Midas Hotel

TASKS: ??

PITSTOP: Benavides statue, University of Santo Tomas, Manila

LEG 2: MANILA --> ILOCOS SUR

Film Date: JUN 08-09
Air Date: TBA

Leg Route/Tasks:

ROUTE INFO: Go to Vigan, Ilocos Sur
MODE OF TRANSPORT: Bus

EVIDENCE:

ROUTE INFO: Go to Bantay, Ilocos Sur

EVIDENCE:

PITSTOP: ??
EVIDENCE:

TEAMS

1. F/? White-skinned girls
2. F/?Red-haired woman and ?
3. M/M Azkals (Anton del Rosario and ? )
4. M/F Gay with Pink Hair and a Girl teammate

ZouLy:

LEG-1  ? :duno:

TASK: Unkown?

PIT-STOP: Benavides statue, University of Santo Tomas, Manila

ZouLy:

a tweet mentioning one of the racer..

@angeladedios
.. then anton del rosario comes out running out of the blue in the rain. wonder if it was amazing race asia.

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
10:34 PM - 7 Jun 12 via web · Details

--- Quote ---Anton Edward Quimson del Rosario (born 23 December 1981) is an American born Filipino footballer who plays as a right back or centre back for Kaya
--- End quote ---

ZouLy:

more evidence for the above filipino footballers...

‏@xLaurena
Kaya naman pala may kaguluhan sa UST kanina. Saw 2 azkals na kasali sa amazing race phils :) i feel bad for the cameraman chasing them tho

Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:35 PM - 7 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Azkals (Philippine National Football Team)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version