Author Topic: The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe  (Read 31741 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Re: The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

ON THE SEASON FINALE OF ABC’S THE BACHELOR AND AFTER THE FINAL ROSE (3/11)

SEASON FINALE

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,

ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELOR," MONDAY, MARCH 11

Does a Special Last-Minute Letter Hold the Secret to Sean's Happiness?

And Immediately Following the Exciting Season Finale,

Sean and the Final Two Women Looks Back at the Dramatic Ending to

Their Journey to Find Love, LIVE, on "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"

Who Will Be the Next Bachelorette? Find Out on the "After the Final Rose" Special

"Episode 1710" - In the dramatic Season Finale, Sean prepares to make one of the most difficult choices of this life. His search for love is now narrowed down to two very different women - Catherine and Lindsay -- and he is falling in love with both of them. Having been rejected by Emily Maynard on last season's "The Bachelorette," will Sean now find the love he had hoped to find with her? After having his family meet both women in spectacular Chiang Rai, Thailand, and under immense pressure, he must make one final, heart-wrenching decision that could change his life forever. One shocking twist may jeopardize his happy ending. Whom - if anyone -- does a confused Sean, after much soul-searching, see as his future wife? Who will get his final rose? And will he leave single or with the love on his life? Find out on the Season Finale of "The Bachelor," MONDAY, MARCH 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

With his search for his soul mate over, emotions run high as Sean talks to Chris Harrison about his ultimate choice, taking us back to those final days in Thailand when he was torn between his love for Catherine and Lindsay. Both ladies are back to discuss with Sean the stunning outcome of the show. It's the emotional ending to Sean's heartfelt journey to finally find true love. In addition, the new Bachelorette will be revealed, on the live "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" special, also airing MONDAY, MARCH 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Confused and overwhelmed, Sean looks to his family to join him in Chiang Rai and, hopefully, to offer him some clarity about which woman would be the best fit for him. When they hear he has fallen in love with both bachelorettes, they understand just how complicated this situation is. When Catherine arrives to meet Sean's family, she makes a stellar first impression. After a touching heart-to-heart with Sean's mother about whether she is ready for marriage, her emotional conversation with his father brings them both to tears.

How will Lindsay compare? She steals the family's hearts with her adorable disposition and wins them over totally. But what counsel will the family have for Sean? He becomes discouraged when his mother tearfully suggests that maybe he shouldn't propose to either woman if he is in love with both.

Sean hopes his last dates with Catherine and Lindsay will shed light on whom he should choose. He takes Catherine on an exotic elephant ride and Lindsay on a scenic raft ride down the river. Both bachelorettes take advantage of the time to pour out their hearts to him.

It all comes down to whether Sean can decide between the two very different women. And if he does, will the final bachelorette accept his proposal and final rose? Chris Harrison drops a last-minute bombshell -- presenting the Bachelor with a letter from one of the women -- that could change how Sean looks at everything and possibly risk his fairytale ending.

The remaining two women are:

Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA

Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose" are productions of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=030513_01
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 10:07:48 PM »
Congratulations! Catherine and Sean are engaged!! Wish you the best for you nothing.
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2013, 02:16:52 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' finale

It’s hard to believe this season is already over. I guess when it’s this good it just feels like it flies by. Just judging by the response of Bachelor Nation, this was easily one of our best seasons ever. I really love how we’ve started doing the finale as a three-hour Bachelor-watching event. I know that’s how many of you watch the show and to me it feels like one big viewing party all across the country.

This final episode took place in and around the town of Chiang Rai, Thailand. It gave us a beautiful backdrop to an incredible ending. Sean’s house, where the ‘meet the parents’ dates took place, was actually in town and that’s the property where the proposal later took place. But the dates actually took place up where the rest of us were staying which was the Anantara Golden Triangle Resort. This resort was about an hour away from Sean’s place and it sits right on the Golden Triangle just above the Mekong River. I felt like both Catherine and Lindsay had very good meetings with Sean’s parents and family. I think after seeing what a loving, caring, sincere man Sean’s dad is it’s easy to see the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. Both women seem to fit nicely with Sean’s family and both equally seemed accepted. I know Sean was looking for some sign to make his final decision a little easier, but it definitely didn’t happen by meeting the family.

I always have a tough time on proposal day because I know the first person to arrive is about to be hurt and is hoping for something that’s just not going to happen. But this season was extra tough. Because Sean is so sincere and has been so open and honest with these women, it has led to the building of two solid relationships. As Sean said, he was in love with both of these women and I truly believe he meant that. In a strange way, I think Sean may have done too good of a job this season. I can’t remember a time where the Bachelor has had such a strong connection with both of the final two women.

When Lindsay arrived and got out of the car on that final day, I knew it was going to be brutal. First of all, you couldn’t tell on the show but we had a pretty lengthy walk to get to Sean. Lindsay was nervous, but excited for what she thought was going to be a magnificent proposal for her. I really have to give it to her — Lindsay handled the situation with class and left with dignity. I wouldn’t expect anything less from her, but in those situations you just never know what’s going to happen and what you’ll get. I’m interested to know your thoughts on how Sean continued to try to explain how much he loved her and how much he cared for her. It was really important for him that she knew how hard that moment was for him.

It kind of reminded me of when AshLee left without saying a word and Sean was upset because that took away his moment to explain. He wanted her to hear his side of the story. What are the rules in a breakup like that? Do you think he went too far in telling Lindsay he loved her and repeatedly telling her how tough this was on him? Lindsay was obviously blindsided by this, and as you saw last night, even though she’s doing great, there are still raw emotions and hurt feelings.

When Catherine arrived, she was beaming. She couldn’t stop smiling. She was very nervous but she too arrived thinking she was about to receive a beautiful proposal. I thought the proposal was fantastic. Sean did a great job of finally telling Catherine all the things he’s wanted to say the last couple weeks. I absolutely love Catherine’s reaction to the proposal. It just felt real and honest. I never get the impression she’s being anything but genuine and I like that in her. As you could clearly see last night, these two are madly in love and doing great.

I’ve talked to Sean several times over the past few months while he and Catherine continued to grow their relationship in private and it has been nothing but fantastic. Every time he talked of her it was with love and adoration and, as you saw last night, that love has only grown. I’m very excited for their future plans together. Sean and Catherine will be gearing up for a huge summer and I can’t wait for that. I’m extremely happy for both of them and wish them nothing but love and success in the future.

Speaking of the future, let’s discuss the choice of Desiree as the new Bachelorette. Much like with Sean’s season, we had an embarrassment of riches. As I’ve said, publicly there were several women from this last season who would have made a fantastic Bachelorette, but in every conversation we had, Des kept rising to the top of that list. She really is what the show was built on, a true Cinderella story. She is that girl next door and that diamond in the rough, and she is ready for her moment. She’s a sweet, sincere woman who has the chops to handle anything that is thrown her way. I look forward to taking this journey with her as I know it will be another incredible, and yes, dramatic season.

I want to end this season with a couple personal notes. Once again I just want to thank you for watching. You showed up this season in record numbers to watch Sean fall in love. This franchise is stronger than it’s ever been only because you make it so. I also want to take a moment to talk about a new personal endeavor that I’m extremely excited about. Yesterday, I launched my new clothing line the Chris Harrison Collection by DaVinci. It’s a men’s clothing line that will of course have suits and ties but also casual wear as well. The outfit I wore last night on the show was actually from my new collection. If you like what you see me wear on the show or just want to check out the collection, go to DaVinciClothing.com. This has been a nerve-wracking but exciting last few months putting all this together but with the help of my good friend and designer Christopher Wicks from DaVinci I really feel proud of what we have produced. For more on the line I hope you’ll start following me @ClothingByChris and you can also follow me and find the latest on the collection and the show @ChrisBHarrison.

Thank you in advance for your support and I look forward to seeing all of the men out there dressed just a little bit better when we premiere The Bachelorette on May 20th.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/03/12/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelor-finale/

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2013, 05:00:42 PM »
Sean Lowe Blogs About The Bachelor Finale

I can't believe I'm finally sharing my final week in Thailand with all of you. It's been such an incredible – and as you saw in the last episode, emotional – journey as the star of The Bachelor.

Entering this last week with Lindsay and Catherine, I knew I would soon be faced with one of the most difficult decisions of my life. I was falling in love with two women and I truly didn't know what I was going to do. I was so happy to know that both Lindsay and Catherine would soon be meeting my family – and I was really hopeful that my family would provide me the clarity I desperately needed.

Greeting my family in Thailand was such a great feeling. It had been almost three months since last seeing them and I was anxious to introduce them to the women. Catherine was first to meet my family and, as I suspected, my family quickly fell in love with her. I'm constantly reminded of how blessed I am, and watching my dad's conversation with Catherine on TV was one of those reminders. Knowing about Catherine's relationship with her father, it choked me up to hear my dad tell her he would embrace her and love her as his own daughter.

Everyone knows that I value family, and it's moments like that make it easy to understand why. I knew when Catherine left that day that there was no doubt she would make a great addition to the family.

It wasn't until my family met Lindsay, though, that they truly understood the dilemma I was facing. They instantly fell in love with her, too. Lindsay's energy and sweet nature won them over. And my family's love and laughter made it clear to Lindsay that she wanted to join our family as well.

The part of the day that broke my heart was when my mom started to cry. She is the most loving mom in the world and she only wants the best for her son. The gravity of the situation and the decision that was looming over me was stressing her out because, like any good mother, she didn't want me to feel pressured to make a decision I'd later regret. I did my best to calm her fears and I told her I wouldn't propose to either woman if I didn't feel absolutely certain I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.

In the end, my family didn't provide me with the clarity I was looking for, but I knew I had their support no matter what happened, and that was just as valuable to me.
Final Dates
The next day Lindsay and I spent the entire day together. We drifted down the Mekong River on a Thai boat, and we finished the evening with a romantic dinner in her suite before releasing paper lanterns into the night sky. It was a magical moment, and I left knowing I loved Lindsay. I loved her strength, I loved her heart, I loved her compassion and I loved being around her. But I still wasn't sure she would be my wife one day. I knew I had another date with Catherine and that I was still torn.

I was so excited to surprise Catherine with the elephant ride because she had told me that was on her bucket list. We really enjoyed the day together. Taking in the beautiful Thai landscape while on an elephant ride was one of the most amazing things I've ever done. But it was the person I was with that truly made the day so special. We finished our day together by simply hanging out in Catherine's room.

It was during this time that I started to understand my feelings for the two women. Yes, I loved Lindsay, but I was in love with Catherine. I knew that I never wanted to say goodbye to Catherine and I wanted to spend the rest of my life loving her. Time had finally run out, and I was starting to really feel the weight of the decision that I needed to make. I had allowed myself to fall for two women, to fully develop two loving relationships – and now I had to choose between them.
Final Rose Ceremony
On my final day in Thailand, I was overcome with emotion. Waking up, I knew in my heart that I wanted to spend forever with Catherine, which meant that I had to say goodbye to Lindsay. I've never been an extremely emotional person and I rarely cry, but the combination of joy and sorrow that day had me in tears all morning. I was elated to have the chance to express my love to Catherine, but I was heartbroken knowing I had to first break Lindsay's heart.

Without a shadow of doubt, watching Lindsay walk towards me – and then having to explain to her that she's not the woman I wanted – was the most difficult thing I've ever done in my life. I had no explanation for her other than my heart was leading me to Catherine. I remember her fighting back tears as she wished Catherine and I a happy life together. Lindsay will always hold a special place in my heart and she is truly one of the most amazing women I've ever met.

I hate that I hurt her. I hate that I got her hopes up for a "happily every after" with me, then let her down. But I truly did see a life with her throughout this journey and she possessed so many of the qualities that I long for in a wife.
The Proposal
After a tearful goodbye with Lindsay, and a bit of time to regain my composure, I was now ready to ask the woman of my dreams to marry me. It was all such a blur because I was so nervous, excited and anxious to propose to Catherine. This would be the biggest moment in my life so far, and I was overwhelmed with emotion. When Chris Harrison handed me a letter, I was taken off guard. I was expecting to see Catherine, not a letter, but as soon as I started reading it, my decision to ask this woman to be my wife was solidified.

I remember her walking down the pebbled path looking gorgeous in her long, gold dress and I couldn't wait for her to reach me so I could finally tell her how I was really feeling. To tell her that I loved her, too. Asking Catherine to marry me was one of the most special moments of my life. My heart was overcome with joy, and everything that I had been through that led me to that moment suddenly made perfect sense.

I'll never forget Catherine's reaction to the proposal. She was so excited that I thought she might pass out. She didn't even notice the ring until I pointed it out. I'll always look back at that moment as being one of the happiest moments of my life. We even got to ride off into the sunset on an elephant. It was a perfect way to start our new life together. My journey as the Bachelor is now over. I found the love of my life and I'm a bachelor no more.

Thank you all so much for being a part of this journey and for supporting me along the way. I can't put into words how grateful I am for this experience, and for finding the person I'm excited to spend the rest of my life loving.

Wishing you all the best,
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20681223,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2013, 10:29:20 AM »
Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici Send Out Wedding Invitations

It's more formal than their adorable save-the-date card. But Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's official wedding invitation still captures the spirit and personality of the fun-loving couple.

The invite, shared exclusively with PEOPLE, has "the LOWEdown" on "marrying, eating, boogie-ing," and goes on: "Together with their families, Sean Thomas Lowe will marry his best friend, Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici, who completely adores him."

The invitation, designed by Smitten on Paper, includes an RSVP card for recipients to declare whether they "can't wait" or have "something more important to attend than celebrating the union of Sean & Catherine."

The couple, who got engaged on The Bachelor last spring, will wed Jan. 26 in a ceremony to air live on ABC.

Giudici has been busy preparing with a challenging daily regimen of exercise, while Lowe, who proposed with a 3.15-carat diamond-and-platinum ring, has said he's thrilled about the wedding being telecast.

"I think it's only natural to have it on TV, seeing as how our relationship started," he says. "This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20763531,00.html