Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe

<< < (10/11) > >>

LoveRocked:
Tuesday, February 26, 2013

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

NEXT WEEK ON ABC’S THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL (3/4)

SEAN FACES THE WOMEN HE REJECTED, WHILE TIERRA CONFRONTS THE OTHER BACHELORETTES AND THE CLAWS COME OUT, ON "THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL," MONDAY, MARCH 4 ON ABC

A Scorned AshLee Goes Ballistic... Viewers Will be Shocked by an Off-Screen Moment Between Sean and the Misunderstood Bachelorette

Chris Harrison and Sean Take Los Angeles by Storm, Boarding the Bachelor Bus and Surprising Fans at Their Viewer Parties in a Special Feature

"The Women Tell All" - There were highs and lows during Sean's unforgettable season - and then there was Tierra, the most controversial bachelorette of the group. Tierra, who has been the woman viewers and the other bachelorettes have loved to hate all season, will return to have her chance to defend herself. Will she apologize for her behavior? Will she fight back and be her fiery self, or will viewers see another side of her? It's an explosive reunion viewers won't want to miss, as the most memorable and fan favorite bachelorettes from this season - including AshLee, Desiree, Lesley M., Tierra, Selma, Sarah, Kacie B. -- return to confront each other and Sean one last time on national television to tell their side of the story. Sarah seeks closure from Sean; Desiree explains about her journey of self-discovery; and a devastated AshLee reveals what she was thinking when Sean let her go in Thailand. Follow Sean and Chris on the Bachelor Bus as they shock fans at their viewer parties in the Los Angeles area, and take a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes - Catherine and Lindsay -- on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All," MONDAY, MARCH 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Fireworks erupt when Tierra, this season's most divisive woman, takes the hot seat and tells her side of the story. The women are on the war path. If she thought she was being sweet and innocent, they thought she was delusional and fake. Then Tierra targets AshLee for their explosive fight, blaming her for being a bully and ganging up on her. But AshLee lashes back that Tierra shouldn't have called her a "liar." In the end, what -- if anything -- did Tierra learn from her "Bachelor" experience?

Heartbroken fan favorite Sarah is desperate to learn from Sean why he sent her home. She admits she was falling for Sean, and that he made her feel so special that she thought for sure she was "the one." She is eager to move forward to try and find that special man in her life.

America's sweetheart, Desiree, admits that she was in love with Sean and that her brother played some part in the demise of her relationship with the Bachelor. She also owns up to the fact that she could have been more open and vulnerable, and will take that lesson into her next relationship.

But the last woman sent home, AshLee, immediately appears upset and angry when she gets to the hot seat. She was ready to become engaged to Sean and walk away with him. Why didn't she talk to the Bachelor the day of her rejection? She explains why she felt completely deceived by him and totally blindsided. But a "behind-the-scenes" confrontation between the two rocks the special, and then the estranged duo continue to battle it out on camera.

It's the bachelorettes like you've never seen them before! The special also includes a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes - Catherine, whose sisters weren't very supportive of Sean and Catherine's relationship, and Lindsay, the woman who got out of the limousine on the first night in a wedding dress -- who are competing for Sean's heart and the final rose.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=022613_02

LoveRocked:
LIVE TWITTER CHAT WITH “The Bachelor” SEAN LOWE

DURING “The Bachelor: THE WOMEN TELL ALL” SPECIAL, MONDAY, MARCH 4

Fans of ABC’s hit romance reality series “The Bachelor” will be able to submit questions and receive real-time responses from The Bachelor himself, Sean Lowe, who will be up on Twitter at @SeanLowe09 during the East Coast broadcast of this season’s premiere, MONDAY, MARCH 4, from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET.

On “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” special, Sean reflects on the highs and lows during his unforgettable season – and then there was Tierra, the most controversial bachelorette of the group. Tierra, who has been the woman viewers and the other bachelorettes have loved to hate all season, will return to have her chance to defend herself. Will she apologize for her behavior? Will she fight back and be her fiery self, or will viewers see another side of her? It’s an explosive reunion viewers won’t want to miss, as the most memorable and fan favorite bachelorettes from this season – including AshLee, Desiree, Lesley M., Tierra, Selma, Sarah, Kacie B. -- return to confront each other and Sean one last time on national television to tell their side of the story. Sarah seeks closure from Sean; Desiree explains about her journey of self-discovery; and a devastated AshLee reveals what she was thinking when Sean let her go in Thailand. Also featured will be Sean and Chris boarding the Bachelor Bus, shocking fans at their viewer parties in the Los Angeles area, and a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Catherine and Lindsay.

Chris Harrison is the host of “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All.”

“The Bachelor: The Women Tell All” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on “The Bachelor” visit ABC.com.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/28/live-twitter-chat-with-the-bachelor-sean-lowe-during-the-bachelor-women-tell-all-special-monday-march-4/171373/

LoveRocked:
Photo Flash: First Look - Season Finale of ABC's THE BACHELOR

On the season finale of ABC's THE BACHELOR, 28-year-old Sean Lowe, a successful Dallas buisnessman and entrepreneur must decide between two final ladies, Catherine, 26, a graphic designer from Seattle, WA and Lindsay, 24, a substitute teacher from Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Below, get a first look at photos from the upcoming episode!

Having fallen in love on "The Bachelorette," this sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on "The Bachelor." A real romantic, he loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life, like his parents, who have had a loving 35-year union. Sean has a clear vision of what his life would be like with that one special woman: He wants to be the patriarch of a family that is centered on faith, love and laughter.

He is eager to be a supportive husband who will encourage his wife to chase her dreams, and to be someone she can rely on to help her through good and bad times. Quite simply, he is looking for his best friend. Sean also wants a big family and would love to adopt a child, as well as have some of his own, as long as he can pass on the values he has taught his kids.

Hosted by CHRIS HARRISON, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

The Season Finale of "The Bachelor" airs MONDAY, MARCH 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/

LoveRocked:
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All'

I always find it difficult to sit down and blog about any of these Tell All specials because the whole point of them is that we try to tell you all. Usually what you see is what you get with these specials, so I will try to add my two cents as to how I felt about these interviews and situations.

Before I talk about any of the ladies I really want to point out one of my favorite parts of the special, which was the party van where Sean and I crashed Bachelor viewing parties. It was a special night, and Sean and I were so grateful to have the chance to see just how big of an impact our show has on our fans. A few years ago we started calling our fans “Bachelor Nation.” There’s not another show on television that lends itself to group viewing like ours does; it’s an incredible phenomenon and I’m really grateful to be a small part of it. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it a thousand times more: on behalf of everybody that works on this show and doesn’t get the opportunity to speak, thank you, we love you Bachelor Nation! This show is so unique and so successful because you have made it that way. That won’t be lost on any of us.

I usually save the big talking point for the end of my blog but lets just rip the Band-Aid off and talk about Tierra.

Just so you know, my goal on any of these interviews is to be fair and give these people a chance to explain themselves and tell their side of the  story. That doesn’t mean I wont be tough or push at times, but I always try to begin by giving them the benefit of the doubt and go from there. I felt like I was very fair with Tierra and let her try to explain her side before bringing the ladies in. At the end of our talk she came up with an apology and seemed to take a little responsibility for her actions. You could tell, though, she definitely still considers herself the victim here.

The other women let her speak and then had their say but honestly it wasn’t going to go anywhere. The other women feel like they gave her every chance in the world to be nice, but Tierra just wouldn’t have it. With all these situations I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between but to be sure, neither side was willing to give much ground on this. Maybe she did learn a valuable lesson and just didn’t admit it to me, but Tierra didn’t seem to really evolve and learn from this experience. Maybe she was just being defensive considering the room she was in, but I was hoping to get through those defenses a little more and see a softer side of her that truly seemed to understand what happened on the show and why it happened. Much like what happened with Melissa Rycroft after the show, Tierra got back with an old boyfriend and is now engaged to be married. I have no idea why she was being so secretive or guarded about the engagement with me, but I’m sure she has her reasons. I do hope that she learns from this experience, grows as a person and goes on to have happy life and successful marriage.

Easily the most heart-wrenching interview of the night was with Sarah. Let me just say on a personal note that there’s a reason this woman is a fan favorite: She’s incredible. Everybody on the show, cast and crew, loved her and was very happy she shared this experience with us. With that said, it’s incredibly tough to hear her talk about herself and love the way she did. I know she doesn’t want to hear it but what Sean said about her is true. She is a smart, strong, courageous, beautiful woman who will find the right man some day. I was very impressed with how articulately she expressed her emotions about being rejected, saying it’s impossible for her to not always wonder if it’s because she has one arm. It’s impossible to even come close to understanding what that feeling is like, and for once I was really at a loss for words. What I really wanted to tell her in that moment is exactly what she’s tired of hearing. I have a feeling that she won’t be a single girl for long, though, and I do wish nothing but good things for her.

Mar 5 2013 01:04 AM ET

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All'
by Chris Harrison
Tags: An EW Exclusive!, Chris Harrison, Reality TV, The Bachelor, Things That Are Awesome!, TV   

Comments 11
    Add comment

BACHELOR-CHRIS-HARRISON-02

I always find it difficult to sit down and blog about any of these Tell All specials because the whole point of them is that we try to tell you all. Usually what you see is what you get with these specials, so I will try to add my two cents as to how I felt about these interviews and situations.

Before I talk about any of the ladies I really want to point out one of my favorite parts of the special, which was the party van where Sean and I crashed Bachelor viewing parties. It was a special night, and Sean and I were so grateful to have the chance to see just how big of an impact our show has on our fans. A few years ago we started calling our fans “Bachelor Nation.” There’s not another show on television that lends itself to group viewing like ours does; it’s an incredible phenomenon and I’m really grateful to be a small part of it. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it a thousand times more: on behalf of everybody that works on this show and doesn’t get the opportunity to speak, thank you, we love you Bachelor Nation! This show is so unique and so successful because you have made it that way. That won’t be lost on any of us.

I usually save the big talking point for the end of my blog but lets just rip the Band-Aid off and talk about Tierra.

Just so you know, my goal on any of these interviews is to be fair and give these people a chance to explain themselves and tell their side of the  story. That doesn’t mean I wont be tough or push at times, but I always try to begin by giving them the benefit of the doubt and go from there. I felt like I was very fair with Tierra and let her try to explain her side before bringing the ladies in. At the end of our talk she came up with an apology and seemed to take a little responsibility for her actions. You could tell, though, she definitely still considers herself the victim here.

GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!

The other women let her speak and then had their say but honestly it wasn’t going to go anywhere. The other women feel like they gave her every chance in the world to be nice, but Tierra just wouldn’t have it. With all these situations I’m sure the truth lies somewhere in between but to be sure, neither side was willing to give much ground on this. Maybe she did learn a valuable lesson and just didn’t admit it to me, but Tierra didn’t seem to really evolve and learn from this experience. Maybe she was just being defensive considering the room she was in, but I was hoping to get through those defenses a little more and see a softer side of her that truly seemed to understand what happened on the show and why it happened. Much like what happened with Melissa Rycroft after the show, Tierra got back with an old boyfriend and is now engaged to be married. I have no idea why she was being so secretive or guarded about the engagement with me, but I’m sure she has her reasons. I do hope that she learns from this experience, grows as a person and goes on to have happy life and successful marriage.

Easily the most heart-wrenching interview of the night was with Sarah. Let me just say on a personal note that there’s a reason this woman is a fan favorite: She’s incredible. Everybody on the show, cast and crew, loved her and was very happy she shared this experience with us. With that said, it’s incredibly tough to hear her talk about herself and love the way she did. I know she doesn’t want to hear it but what Sean said about her is true. She is a smart, strong, courageous, beautiful woman who will find the right man some day. I was very impressed with how articulately she expressed her emotions about being rejected, saying it’s impossible for her to not always wonder if it’s because she has one arm. It’s impossible to even come close to understanding what that feeling is like, and for once I was really at a loss for words. What I really wanted to tell her in that moment is exactly what she’s tired of hearing. I have a feeling that she won’t be a single girl for long, though, and I do wish nothing but good things for her.

Desiree was next in the hot seat. I’ve been asked a hundred times about Des and Sean and I want to clear up my take on them. Do I think Sean made a mistake by letting her go? Absolutely not. Who am I to say that about someone else’s emotional, life-changing decision? What I’ve been trying to express in interviews is that when I watched Sean and Desiree break up, I saw this spark that wasn’t quite extinguished yet. There was something very unique about them and it just didn’t feel like it had run its course yet. When they looked at each other on set at The Women Tell All, both of their faces lit up like it did on the show  I think Sean has done exactly what’s right for him, but it’s just hard to deny what I see between these two. Desiree really learned a lot about herself during this experience. She seemed to realize that she really got in her own way and was her own worst enemy at times. I can tell she’s grown a lot as a woman and is really ready to move forward, and I really like seeing that.

Last but certainly not least was AshLee. I wasn’t sure what I was going to get with AshLee. It’s always an interesting when you really don’t know what direction an interview will go; in this case I never would have expected it to turn out like it did. Overall, I think AshLee is over Sean but she definitely still had some strong feelings about how she was treated and what she says happened that last week in Thailand. From AshLee’s perspective, Sean said things to her that lead her to believe she was not only getting a rose that week, but was definitely The One. Like Sean said, unfortunately there’s just no way to explain what it’s like to be in his shoes and go through this. How can you possibly explain to somebody you care about how you are also falling in love with two other women? Sean obviously loved a lot of things about AshLee so it’s not like he wasn’t being sincere. But in the end he just loved more things about Lindsay and Catherine and saw more of a future with them than he did with AshLee.

As far as what was really said in the fantasy suite, I honestly have no idea. This is a classic case of he said, she said. You’ll have to judge for yourself and decide who you believe in this case. In the end, it really doesn’t matter. Sean made the right decision to say goodbye to AshLee and continue with the two women he felt he had a stronger connection with. I know that doesn’t make AshLee feel any better, but if we learned anything about her during this season it’s that she is a strong, resilient woman and will be just fine.

I never would have imagined that Catherine and Lindsay would be the final two women standing. That’s one of the things I love about this show and this journey; it really forces people out of their comfort zone and makes them really inspect what they are truly looking for. I didn’t see it coming because Sean didn’t either. He really left himself open for any and all possibilities and that’s the only way to successfully go through this. He allowed himself to find, in my opinion, two women that are perfect for him and would make him really happy. The only problem with that is both these women are head over heels in love with him, and that can only make his final decision that much harder.

Next week is the live, three-hour Bachelor finale. We did this last season and loved it so much we’re doing it again. Like I said at the beginning of this blog, our show really lends itself to group viewing unlike any other, and we want to join in on the fun and make everybody a part of this live event. I can’t tell you much about the finale but I will leave you with this: This has been one of the best seasons we have ever had, and the finale is easily worthy of being the final chapter of such an epic season. I’ll see you Monday night as we go live from Hollywood, but until then you can always follow me on twitter and instagram @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/03/05/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all-blog-2/

LoveRocked:
The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Blogs About Women Tell All
By SEAN LOWE

Sean Lowe is the star of season 17 of The Bachelor, which airs Mondays on ABC. The hunky Dallas businessman and entrepreneur is blogging about his romantic journey for PEOPLE.com.

I may be the only man in the history of The Bachelor who has been excited for the Women Tell All special. I had nothing but great memories of all the women, and I was genuinely happy to see them. I felt like I was always direct and honest when I sent them home, so I really had nothing to fear.

Walking out and taking a seat in front of the women was such a surreal experience. Having 20-plus "exes" in the same room is a bit daunting, but I was happy to see them nonetheless.

One thing you didn't get to see was my discussion with Chris Harrison about Sarah. I addressed Sarah first because I wanted to reassure her that she will find the right man when the time is right. It really made me sad watching the show and hearing her say that every guy says she's wonderful and pretty but then breaks her heart. I hate being added to that list. I was happy and relieved to see that Sarah was very positive, and it seemed as if she grew as a person through her experience on The Bachelor.

Desiree
I wasn't sure how my heart would react seeing Des for the first time since our tearful goodbye in Los Angeles. I doubted my decision the night I sent her home, and a part of me still thinks I should have taken her to Thailand. I was so happy she greeted me with a warm smile and told me it was good to see me. Although it didn't work out with us, she'll always have a place in my heart because she is such a lovable person. I know Des has moved on, and I'm hoping she gets a second chance at love – maybe on the next season of The Bachelorette? She would definitely get my vote.
AshLee
Now comes the part I didn't expect. I knew AshLee was an emotional person, so I didn't really expect her to be all smiles like Des was, but I definitely didn't expect what I got. After Chris invited AshLee to the couch, she began to tell me that she always viewed me as a southern gentleman and how she was very disappointed that I didn't come check on her after sending her home.

This totally caught me off guard. I wanted to be as nice as possible, but I also wanted to tell her that once you don't receive a rose, you know you only get a brief moment to talk it over before going home. She wasted that moment by not saying a word. That's why Chris Harrison says, "Take a moment and say your goodbyes." I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but that's how the show works.

I've been there too. And I sat on the bench with Emily Maynard looking for answers before I drove off. The decision to send AshLee home was a difficult one, but I knew the other two women were better suited for me and that's where my focus needed to be. Also, had I checked on AshLee, I feel that would have only delayed her healing process by sending her mixed signals.

Next comes the accusation that I did not see coming. AshLee proceeded to tell me that during the course of our overnight date, I told her that I didn't have feelings for the other two women.

Let me set the record straight – I never said that. I would never say that. It just doesn't make sense. Of course I had feelings for the other two women. That's been apparent for weeks! And not only did I have feelings for them, I was falling in love with them. I even had feelings for women like Des and Leslie, who weren't even there anymore. In that moment on WTA, I felt like it was an attack on my character, so I began to get defensive. I was so stunned by the accusation that I was speechless.
'I Am Sorry If ...'
To this day, I don't know what I may have said that would have given AshLee the impression she got, but I am sorry if I said anything at all that misled her because that was truly not my intention. I am also sorry that she's still harboring these feelings of resentment. I wish nothing but the best for AshLee, and I hope she finds a great love one day.

So Women Tell All ended up not being as great of a reunion as I was hoping it would be, but I was still glad I had the chance to see all those exceptional women one more time. My only regret was not having the chance to address Leslie during the show. I felt like our relationship was so great for so many reasons, and I wanted her to know how wonderful I think she is.

Wow. I can't believe it's almost over. The finale is just one week away!

As always, thanks for watching!
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20679323,00.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version