Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe

<< < (8/11) > >>

LoveRocked:
THE BIGGEST MELTDOWN IN "BACHELOR" HISTORY TAKES CENTER STAGE
AS HOMETOWN DATES LOOM DURING A HOT TRIP TO ST. CROIX FOR SEAN
AND THE SIX REMAINING WOMEN, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 1707" - The pressure mounts as the crucial hometown dates loom, but before returning stateside, Sean takes the remaining six bachelorettes to romantic St. Croix. AshLee not only risks revealing a secret about her past, but also decides to go on the attack when it comes to Tierra. Tierra, feeling anxious about her relationship with Sean and how the drama with the other women will influence his decision, desperately discloses something that will shock him. Lesley's individual date has her re-thinking her strategy. Sean, confused over whom he should send home, invites his sister to St. Croix to help him sort through his feelings. A huge drama erupts at the hotel and Sean knows what he must do, dropping two bombshells and leaving the four women who will take him home to meet his families, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Sean scoops up AshLee for a romantic ride on a catamaran to a private island. They seem to be falling more and more in love. Sean feels so comfortable with AshLee that he asks her about the drama between the other women, and she wastes no time in trashing Tierra. However that night AshLee decides to share something about her past that might jeopardize her chance at getting a hometown date.

Tierra and Sean meet on the streets of St. Croix and explore the town. Sean takes this opportunity to ask his date about the rumors he has heard about her behavior, but she is quite unapologetic. But now Tierra is apprehensive about her chances of getting a hometown date, and takes a calculated risk divulging a stunning bit of information. But will it be enough?

Sean surprises three women, waking them up at 4:00 a.m. so they can go see the sunrise at the easternmost point of the U.S. During the day, the group travels across the island in time to see the sunset at the western edge of St. Croix. Each woman gets quality time with Sean. One bachelorette opens up about a dark family secret. Another woman breaks down talking about her family. But one makes a clear impression, gets the rose and captures a hometown date.

On the final day on the island, Sean hopes to push his relationship with Lesley along, feeling that it is behind the others. After exploring the ruins of the Mt. Washington sugar plantation, he asks her if there is anything else she would like to say. She worries about not sharing her true feelings with Sean and hopes that it won't keep her from taking him home to meet her family.

Sean's sister, Shay, journeys to St. Croix to help her brother sort out his feelings, and cautions him about what kind of woman would not be good for him. Meanwhile, two women are going at each other, one accusing the other of sabotaging her time with Sean. The accusation escalates into the biggest meltdown in "Bachelor" history. Sean, however, doesn't have any idea what happened at the hotel, but soon sends a shockwave through the group. The women are panicked about what lies ahead at the rose ceremony and break into tears with self-doubt as they wonder what the Bachelor is really looking for in a soul mate. But Sean manages to narrow the field to the four lucky bachelorettes who will take him to their hometowns to meet their families.

The six women are:
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/020613_05.html

LoveRocked:
SEAN LOWE REVEALS HIS SIDE OF THE STORY MIDWAY THROUGH HIS
SEARCH TO FIND LOVE - DISCUSSING THE WOMEN, THE DRAMA AND THE TEARS -
ON A NEW SPECIAL, "THE BACHELOR: SEAN TELLS ALL," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19 ON ABC

"Sean Tells All" - Sean joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss the most recent woman who left brokenhearted after the hometown dates. Viewers will also hear the Bachelor's thoughts about some of the most unforgettable women that he sent home in tears, as well as about this season's most controversial bachelorette, Tierra. Never-before-seen footage and a sneak peek at the rest of Sean's journey will also be featured, as he discusses his feelings about the final three women who will fight to the finish for his heart and the final rose, on the special "The Bachelor: Sean Tells All," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

This special will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelor" visit ABC.com.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/02/06/sean-lowe-reveals-his-side-of-the-story-midway-through-his-search-to-find-love-on-a-new-special-the-bachelor-sean-tells-all-tuesday-february-19-on-abc-257215/20130206abc06/#DJVZC59Cf3MkdIyX.99

LoveRocked:
SEAN JOINS THE FOUR REMAINING BACHELORETTES IN THEIR HOMETOWNS,
ONLY TO HAVE THEIR FAMILIES QUESTION HIS INTENTIONS WHEN IT COMES
TO THEIR DAUGHTERS' FUTURE HAPPINESS, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 1708" - Back in the U.S. after a whirlwind trip from Los Angeles to Montana to Canada to St. Croix, the stakes are high as Sean crisscrosses the country on an exciting, emotionally charged journey to visit the final four women's hometowns. AshLee and Sean enjoy an emotional afternoon with her family in Houston. The Bachelor isn't received with open arms by all of Catherine's family in Seattle. Lindsay's intimidating father meets Sean on his turf - Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, where he is a two-star general. And when Sean hits Los Angeles, he is blindsided by Desiree's ex-boyfriend. The rollercoaster ride ends when he must make a gut-wrenching decision to narrow the field to three women - one of whom he believes will be his wife -- on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

This week is extremely important to Sean, as family is a crucial part of the relationship equation for him. His journey starts in Houston, meeting AshLee for a romantic picnic. She has already shared that she is madly in love with him, but how will her adoptive parents feel about it? The emotional connection between AshLee and her father is so powerful, Sean wonders if he ever will be able to gain this man's trust.

Catherine and Sean spend a relaxing day tooling around her hometown of Seattle. He even scores points with her family when he offers her grandmother a traditional greeting from the Asian culture. But not everyone is won over. Will Catherine be able to convince her mother and sisters that her feelings for Sean are for real - or will they try to scare Sean away?

Sean journeys next to Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, where the ebullient Lindsay takes him on a tour of the small town while answering his questions about her father, a two-star general who runs the entire Army base. In preparation for meeting her dad, Lindsay runs Sean through a battery of basic training drills. All prepped to meet the current main man in Lindsay's life, Sean wonders if the general will welcome him into the family ranks, or if his disapproval will cause an abrupt about-face in Sean's future hopes for his daughter.

Finally, Sean stops in Sherman Oaks, California, for a day of hiking and cooking with Desiree. Everything is going well until - uh oh - Desiree's ex-boyfriend shows up and demands to have a word with her. Then Sean also must withstand a withering attack by Desiree's brother, as he insults and disapproves of him. How will his belligerent behavior affect Sean's decision?

Headed to the rose ceremony, Sean still needs to decide which woman to send home. One woman, fearing that she might be the one to leave, makes a desperate move, snagging Sean for a talk. Will it be enough to save her? One devastated bachelorette makes a heartbreaking exit. Although he needed to make a painful decision, Sean and the final three women toast to heading to their next exotic and romantic destination: Thailand.

The four women are:
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/021213_01.html

LoveRocked:
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' episode 7

It’s kind of interesting to see that when you have a force in the house, either negative or positive, it really makes it hard to talk about much else. Over the last several weeks Tierra has obviously become such a huge force, and not much of it is positive. Before we delve into the force that is, or was, Tierra on this show, let’s set the stage a bit. We left the cold waters of Lake Louise in Alberta and headed to one of the U.S. Virgin Islands, St. Croix. This place is beautiful. The town is great and the beaches at the Buccaneer Hotel were as perfect as the local spiced Cruzan rum. Luckily I was able to enjoy much of both. If you get the chance to swing by St. Croix someday make sure you attend the crab races at one of the local watering holes. It’s a good time for the entire family.

AshLee got the first one-on-one date this week. Sean and AshLee took a boat to this really popular spot for tourists, a little private island called Buck Island. The island is surrounded by a reef that is a preserve and is protected by the government. It’s a great place to snorkel, swim, or roll around on the beach and make out like you’re in a Hollywood movie. AshLee became the first to really open up to Sean and say – make that, stand up and yell — that she loves Sean. What most of us really took from this date was Ash stepping up and finally telling Sean all that needed to be said about Tierra. Sean was obviously beginning to wonder just how bad things were with her. I think hearing from a mature woman like AshLee how bad it’s been really made him question his perspective.Tierra was on the next one-on-one and things obviously weren’t the same between them. It was interesting that Sean didn’t really notice, but Tierra certainly knew something was up. Tierra has always been able to save every awkward situation with Sean and turn things in her favor. She actually did it again this time, but not quite as convincingly. I think in the past Sean really wanted to believe in this girl, but this time was different. He was still very skeptical after their date was over. You have to understand, Sean really liked Tierra from the moment she got out of the limo. This immediate attraction kind of blinded him to things he didn’t want to see in the first place. But finally Sean had to open his eyes and deal with it.

The group date, at this point in the process, is sheer torture. This time the date truly was torture for the ladies, who were awakened for their date at 4:45 a.m. by Sean, with a camera. Now, I don’t know the laws for justifiable homicide in St. Croix, but when a man you’re dating busts in your room at 4:45 and starts snapping pictures of you, I’d say you’d be able to make a very strong case. I have to give it up to Sean a bit here. His villa was right next to mine and he got home from his date with Tierra well after midnight and I heard him get up and going at 4:00 a.m. He was a trouper the entire time, but this was a brutal turnaround for him.

The date was pretty spectacular and they were all grateful once they got to Point Udall and watched the sun come up. This late in the game nobody wants to be on a group date. These ladies were really lucky they get along so well, because it made it tolerable. All the women opened up to Sean but in the end Lindsay got the rose. (At the rose ceremony Des and Catherine also got roses, so it wasn’t much of a worry for any of them.)

The last few weeks Tierra has been able to hold it all together and really swing the overall situation in her favor, but she was a ticking time bomb. Well, her time ran out in St Croix. I’ll be interested to hear your perspective on the verbal battle between AshLee and Tierra. The funny thing is when Sean walked into the mess that was Tierra at this point, all he really wanted to do was introduce her to his sister, Shay. Yes, he was skeptical, but at this point he was still looking for a reason to keep Tierra — and my guess is if she hadn’t been a mess after her fight with AshLee, Tierra could have pulled off the meeting with Sean’s sister and maybe even gotten a hometown date. But Tierra was a mess when Sean walked in and he had just had enough. A guy will defend a girl and put her back together only so long. Sean reached his breaking point, so instead of going to meet Shay, Tierra was sent packing. I found it interesting that through it all Tierra always felt she was the victim. She never took any responsibility for anything that took place. I’m really looking forward to talking with Tierra at the Women Tell All special to get her perspective on everything that took place. I’ll be interested to see if, after watching it all herself, she’ll still feel the same way or if she’ll have a different perspective.

I know Tierra is the talk of the town, but I have to give service to the other woman who said goodbye this week, Lesley. Sean really had feelings for her and they no doubt had chemistry. Lesley had fallen in love with Sean and wanted so badly to let him know that it actually ruined their date a bit. She was so consumed with how and when she was going to tell him she ended up being reserved and sending the wrong message to Sean. She was so scared of failure she didn’t allow herself a chance to succeed. Communication is so important in a relationship and this date really magnifies that point. I also look forward to talking with Lesley at the Tell All, as I’m sure she regrets not opening up and just expressing her feelings. If she had, I’m pretty sure she would’ve gotten a rose and a hometown date.

So after the fall of Tierra, Catherine, Desiree, Lindsay, and AshLee will take Sean back to their hometowns to meet their families. These women all have very different family dynamics and it is a very interesting week ahead for Sean. You would think after this week and sending Tierra home the drama would be over and it would be smooth sailing for Sean… well, think again. Things are about to get crazier than ever. I’ll see you next week, but in the meantime you can always keep up with me and the show via Instagram and Twitter @chrisbharrison and check out our exclusive cast blogs at the official Bachelor website.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/02/12/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-7-blog-3/

LoveRocked:
The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Blogs About His Dates in St. Croix
by Sean Lowe

Sean Lowe is the star of season 17 of The Bachelor, which airs Mondays on ABC. The hunky Dallas businessman and entrepreneur is blogging about his romantic journey for PEOPLE.com.

I'd developed really strong feelings for the final six women on The Bachelor – and I could hardly wait to take them to St. Croix. Our previous week in Canada was great! My heart and head were back on track, and I felt as though the women put their focus back on me. And because of that, each of my relationships grew stronger.

But it was time to leave the cold weather behind and move on to some sandy beaches. This was a huge week for all of us because I would have to decide whose family I was ready to meet.

I had three one-on-one dates and one group date in St. Croix. I decided to give the one-on-one dates to women I had questions for – and the group date went to the women whose hometowns I was ready to visit.

My first date was with AshLee, who was a front-runner in my mind since we visited the theme park back in Los Angeles. She is sweet, loving and compassionate, and I knew she truly wanted to give her heart over to me. But I was still left with doubts about our relationship because I didn't seem to have as much fun with her as I did with the other women.

Given her traumatic childhood, it's understandable why AshLee has control issues. But I think that was preventing her from really letting go and allowing herself to have fun. I really want a partner that I can laugh uncontrollably with and someone who can make even mundane tasks feel exciting. I hoped AshLee had that quality in her, or that I brought it out in her, and I was ready to find out.

After taking the catamaran to the island, AshLee decided to take one for the team and tell me everything I needed to know about Tierra. Until that point, I had only heard the women say they didn't like Tierra, but they never gave specific reasons. It was actually a huge relief to hear all that AshLee had to say. It took a lot of courage for her to bring it up.

That evening, we ended our date with an oceanside dinner where she screamed her love for me while standing on a chair. For the first time, I felt like AshLee was finally letting go and stepping out of her comfort zone for me. I left that date thinking once again that AshLee might be the woman for me.
Connecting with Tierra
Next was my long-awaited date with Tierra. I had a lot of fun with her that day walking around the streets of St. Croix, but I couldn't shake what AshLee had told me. That night, as we had a romantic dinner in an old sugar mill, I tried to really figure out what my feelings were for Tierra, and if I could see a future for us.

I was nervous that if I ended up with Tierra, drama would follow her into our everyday lives. But when she told me she was falling in love with me, I softened a bit. She was always kind when she was with me, and I wanted to believe that the drama was circumstantial and that once she wasn't around a bunch of girls dating the same guy, she would be drama-free. I still ended the evening with questions, but remembering that my connection with Tierra was strong.
Group Date
The following day was the group date with Des, Lindsay and Catherine. I didn't have a lot of questions for these three women. They all have one thing in common: I always have fun with them. Since the beginning I've said that I want to marry my best friend, and they definitely fit that criterion.

We spent the day traveling and touring the island in a Jeep. At the end of the day, I really didn't know who I would give the rose to because they were all so deserving. But I decided to give it to Lindsay because she was so supportive, patient and encouraging throughout this entire journey.

My last date of the week was with Lesley. She was another person who fit the best-friend criteria, but I needed to see more from her. Lesley had a wall up and I always felt like she couldn't be completely vulnerable with me.

Our date was fun, but I needed more than fun. I desperately wanted to see her open up emotionally and allow me to see her true feelings, but that never happened. I was shocked to hear her say on TV that she loved me, and I was left confused as to why she didn't tell me that during our date. Had she told me, it could have changed everything.
Sisterly Advice
I flew my sister, Shay, to St. Croix for her birthday. She loves the show (she signed me up for The Bachelorette!), and I thought it would be a cool present for her. She is also a great judge of character and she knows me better than anyone else.

My sister's advice before I left Dallas for L.A. was to avoid the girl whom drama surrounded. After hearing everything that AshLee had to say about Tierra, I thought it would be a good idea to have my sister sit down and visit with Tierra so I could get her opinion.

I had no idea what I was walking into upon entering the women's suite. I was not aware of the big blowout AshLee and Tierra just had. I found Tierra crying on her bed with her head in her hands. I had already figured by this point that Tierra was not the woman I was going to marry, so when I saw how distraught she was, I knew I had to end it right then and there.

I still believe Tierra has more good in her than people see, but I also recognize that she doesn't have the maturity or social skills necessary to make it on The Bachelor.

When it came time to send someone home at the rose ceremony, I felt confident in my decision. As much as I enjoyed spending time with Lesley, I knew I had to send her home because she never allowed herself to open up emotionally.

I was sad to see Lesley leave, but I felt so confident in my final four. Knowing hometown dates were right around the corner, I was incredibly excited. I loved bringing Emily home to meet my family, and it changed everything for me, so I had really high hopes for the coming week. On to hometowns!

Thanks for watching!
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20673004,00.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version