Author Topic: The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe  (Read 31739 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe
« on: June 06, 2012, 02:28:15 AM »
Stay tuned....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 10:07:50 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelor 17: Sean Lowe
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 10:11:14 AM »
Filming starts on Friday in LA. I will update this thread this weekend.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »
ABC press release:

FAN FAVORITE SEAN LOWE SEARCHES FOR LOVE AGAIN ON ABC'S HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES, "THE BACHELOR," WHEN IT RETURNS TO ABC IN JANUARY 2013

An Unprecedented Response from Women Clamoring to Date Sean on the Show
Leads to the Consensus -- He is a Catch!

Get a First Look at "The Bachelor" Season 17 Women at ABC.com
(http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/photo-details/the-bachelorettes/1019280)

A heavy sigh went out from millions of viewers as they shared Sean Lowe's heartbreak when Emily Maynard - who all season long called him the "perfect man" -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale of the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette." It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. Now, after falling for Emily, Sean knows the time is right for him to make the ultimate commitment to the right woman and to start his own family, as he stars in the next edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," when it returns to ABC for its 17th season in January 2013.

For a sneak peek at the women for the upcoming season, go to ABC.com (http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/photo-details/the-bachelorettes/1019280). Photos will also be available on abcmedianet.com. More information on the women will be released closer to premiere.

Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, totally charmed Bachelor Nation when he pranked Emily on his hometown date, fooling her into thinking initially that he still lived at home with his parents. Having fallen in love on "The Bachelorette," this sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on "The Bachelor."

A real romantic, Sean loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life, like his parents, who have had a loving 35-year union. Sean has a clear vision of what his life would be like with that one special woman. He wants to be the patriarch of a family that is centered on faith, love and laughter. He is eager to be a supportive husband who will encourage his wife to chase her dreams, as well as be someone whom she can rely on to help her through good and bad times. Quite simply, he is looking for his best friend. Sean also wants a big family and would love to adopt a child, as well as have some of his own, as long as he can pass on the values he has taught his kids.

His close-knit family includes a sister, Shay, who was introduced to her husband by Sean. The two men were best friends on their college football team. Shay and her husband have two children, whom Sean adores.

The 6'3" bachelor went to Kansas State on a full football scholarship and, as a linebacker, was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship Team. Sean also received a Bachelor of Science degree in social science. Although he started off his career in finance, he followed in his father's footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Sean has varied hobbies and interests, including camping, wakeboarding, dancing, outdoor activities, attending concerts and doing just about anything with his two dogs, Lola and Ellie.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=092512_06

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 01:35:34 AM »
Sean Lowe Is the New Bachelor

It's official: Sean Lowe is starring in the upcoming season of The Bachelor, ABC tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The Dallas businessman and entrepreneur won the hearts of fans across the country as he wooed North Carolina single mom Emily Maynard on The Bachelorette last season, landing in the final three. Maynard sent Lowe, the second runner-up, home as she'd fallen head over heels for Utah entrepreneur Jef Holm, accepting his marriage proposal.

"I was standing at that rose ceremony thinking I was going to marry her," Lowe told PEOPLE last July of the heartbreaking moment when Maynard sent him home.

Tuesday's announcement comes after months of speculation, with casting rumors ranging from former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky's ex-fiancé Roberto Martinez to Olympian Ryan Lochte.

On the possibility of being the next Bachelor, Lowe told PEOPLE at the time, "I'm an open-minded optimist, and I believe the process can work. If I found my wife, it would be worth it."

Production is already underway for the 17th season of the reality dating show, which will begin airing in January 2013. For more information on the contestants this season, visit ABC.com.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20633108,00.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 07:15:32 AM »
First Look: Meet Sean Lowe’s Lucky Ladies on The Bachelor 2013

Meet 25 Bachelorette

These 25 women will compete for Sean but only one will win his heart but One mystery contestant.
ABC has released 24 official photos, but aren't there usually a total of 25 contestants? there just might be one more woman vying for Sean's affections!

Amanda

Ashlee

Ashley H.

Ashley P.

Brooke

Catherine

Daniella

Desiree

Diana

« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 07:27:17 AM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 07:20:14 AM »
Jackie

Katie

Kelly

Keriann

Kristy

Lacey

Lauren

Leslie

Lesley
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:30:31 PM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 07:25:04 AM »
Robyn

Sarah

Selma

Taryn

Tierra

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 07:53:24 PM »
FAN FAVORITE SEAN LOWE SEARCHES FOR LOVE AGAIN ON ABC'S HIT ROMANCE REALITY SERIES, "THE BACHELOR," WHEN IT PREMIERES JANUARY 7, 2013

A heavy sigh went out from millions of viewers as they shared Sean Lowe's heartbreak when Emily Maynard - who all season long called him the "perfect man" -- made him the last bachelor eliminated before the finale of the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette." It completely blindsided Sean, who finally had been able to admit to Emily that he was in love with her. Now, after falling for Emily, Sean knows the time is right for him to make the ultimate commitment to the right woman and to start his own family, when the 17th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," premieres MONDAY, JANUARY 7 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Sean, 28, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, totally charmed Bachelor Nation when he pranked Emily on his hometown date, fooling her into thinking initially that he still lived at home with his parents. Having fallen in love on "The Bachelorette," this sincere, reliable all-American guy is confident that he will find his soul mate and a lasting, love-filled relationship this time on "The Bachelor." A real romantic, he loves to make a woman feel special and, as a life-long Texan, holds Southern values close to his heart. He wants to propose once, be married once and live a faithful family life, like his parents, who have had a loving 35-year union. Sean has a clear vision of what his life would be like with that one special woman: He wants to be the patriarch of a family that is centered on faith, love and laughter. He is eager to be a supportive husband who will encourage his wife to chase her dreams, and to be someone she can rely on to help her through good and bad times. Quite simply, he is looking for his best friend. Sean also wants a big family and would love to adopt a child, as well as have some of his own, as long as he can pass on the values he has taught his kids.

His close-knit family includes a sister, Shay, who was introduced to her husband by Sean. The two men were best friends on their college football team. Shay and her husband have two children, whom Sean adores.

The 6'3" Sean went to Kansas State on a full football scholarship and, as a linebacker, was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship Team. He also received a BS in social science. Although he started off his career in finance, he followed in his father's footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Sean has varied hobbies and interests, including camping, wakeboarding, dancing, outdoor activities, attending concerts and doing just about anything with his two dogs, Lola and Ellie.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/111912_01.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2012, 06:00:31 PM »
Sean Lowe Makes His Bachelor Debut—Watch a Sneak Peek of the New Season

New season, same ridiculously addictive drama!

Former Bachelorette fan favorite Sean Lowe is set to take on the role every man dreams of on Jan. 7: ABC's new Bachelor! The network just released a brand-spankin'-new promo, which gives viewers a look at the "25 girls [who] will fall head over heels" (literally) for the Texas insurance salesman!

So what can you expect from The Bachelor's 17th season?

The last Bachelor's relationship did not work out that well

While the show always seems to court some crazy contestants each season, Lowe's batch looks to be a little nuttier than usual!

While one girl falls while trying to do a handstand ("Oh, are you OK?!" Sean asks while trying not to laugh), another comes out of the limo is a wedding dress. No, we're not kidding.

Still, we've saved the craziest surprise for last: A former contestant is returning to compete for Lowe's heart! "That girl could be trouble," he says. So who is it?

The Bachelor returns Monday, Jan. 7 on ABC.

Watch the first trailer for the 17th season above and then head on down to the comments to tell us what you think of the women Lowe will be romancing![img]News/ Sean Lowe Makes His Bachelor Debut—Watch a Sneak Peek of the New Season by Tierney Bricker Today 2:50 PM PST The Bachelor, Sean Lowe ABC New season, same ridiculously addictive drama! Former Bachelorette fan favorite Sean Lowe is set to take on the role every man dreams of on Jan. 7: ABC's new Bachelor! The network just released a brand-spankin'-new promo, which gives viewers a look at the "25 girls [who] will fall head over heels" (literally) for the Texas insurance salesman! So what can you expect from The Bachelor's 17th season? The last Bachelor's relationship did not work out that well While the show always seems to court some crazy contestants each season, Lowe's batch looks to be a little nuttier than usual! While one girl falls while trying to do a handstand ("Oh, are you OK?!" Sean asks while trying not to laugh), another comes out of the limo is a wedding dress. No, we're not kidding. Still, we've saved the craziest surprise for last: A former contestant is returning to compete for Lowe's heart! "That girl could be trouble," he says. So who is it? The Bachelor returns Monday, Jan. 7 on ABC. Watch the first trailer for the 17th season above and then head on down to the comments to tell us what you think of the women Lowe will be romancing.

http://www.eonline.com/news/364894/sean-lowe-makes-his-bachelor-debut-watch-a-sneak-peek-of-the-new-season

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:21:04 PM »
Sean Lowe Starts His Search for Love on ABC's THE BACHELOR, 1/7

Bachelor Nation was shocked when fan favorite Sean Lowe was left heartbroken on a beach in Curaçao earlier this year. Deeply in love, the handsome and sincere Texan envisioned starting a family with Emily Maynard. But in what became one of the most shocking moments of the season, Emily blindsided Sean, rejecting him and sending his heartfelt dreams crashing down around him. He was devastated and alone then, but he has not given up on love. Sean is back as the Bachelor and ready to risk it all again for another chance at love. He begins the search for his soul mate, choosing from among 26 beautiful bachelorettes, when the 17th edition of “The Bachelor” premieres MONDAY, JANUARY 7, 2013 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) , on ABC.

In “Episode 1701,” Sean kicks off his journey – not by meeting beautiful bachelorettes, but by meeting with a friend -- someone who was also left heartbroken by Emily -- Arie Lukendyk, Jr. The handsome race driver offers his support as well as some hilarious, if questionable advice.

Arriving at the mansion for the first cocktail party, Sean is nervous, but seeing how excited the women are to meet him calms him down. These amazing women all make unique and lasting impressions, including a beautiful make-up artist who marks her territory with a kiss on Sean’s cheek. A gorgeous engineer back flips out of the limousine – only to fall, unceremoniously, on her behind. A lovely cruise ship singer serenades Sean with an original song about their future love. ?A sexy hairdresser shocks Sean when she admits she’s obsessed with the book Fifty Shades of Grey. A beauty dressed as a blushing bride steals the first real kiss of the night. However, Sean is so taken with one voluptuous woman, he decides to break the rules and offers her the first rose, to the dismay of the rest of the shocked and jealous women. But the last limo holds a real surprise: One additional guest shows up and changes the game. The competition shifts into high gear.

The women are confused and concerned when Sean gives another early rose to an enchanting wedding gown designer. When yet another bachelorette returns with a rose, the others realize that all the rules are out the window; if Sean feels a connection with one of them, she will get a rose right then and there. However not all the women are lucky enough to receive an early rose, and they wonder how best to impress him. One vulnerable woman reaches out to the Bachelor with honesty and sincerity. Another comes on strong, while still another repeatedly tries to steal his attention. Twelve women head into the rose ceremony with roses safely in hand. Sean, acknowledging how difficult it is to send seven more home, selects seven additional bachelorettes at the rose ceremony. Nineteen women will continue on with him in the search to find love.

A list of the bachelorettes will be released shortly.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. For the first group date, 13 women compete in a photo shoot, with the winner getting a cover deal for Harlequin romance novels. On a one-on-one date to an art gallery opening with priceless art, Sean plays a huge prank on the woman. One bachelorette’s date with Sean gives them a chance to break a world record for the longest on-screen kiss. The Bachelor gets to see another side of one bachelorette when he takes her on a date to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California, and surprises her by sharing the park with two chronically ill teenagers and showcasing a special performance by country music’s Eli Young Band. Sean takes another woman on a private jet ride to Joshua Tree National Park, but will she decide to go on the rock climb? Eight women join Sean for a challenging rock’em sock’em roller derby match. One lucky bachelorette gets a Rodeo Drive shopping spree à la “Pretty Woman,” and the couple is treated to a VIP private concert from folk-rock-pop artist Ben Taylor, the son of legendary folk rock legends James Taylor and Carly Simon. Beautiful Whitefish, Montana is the backdrop for a traditional farm-style relay race, including canoeing, hay bucking and goat milking. A romantic ice castle plays an important part in a sensual individual date in Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada, and country pop singer Sarah Darling serenades Sean and another bachelorette. However, when a group of women take part in a polar bear plunge in an icy cold lake, the medics are kept busy. Finally, after spending passionate weeks traveling to a variety of locations, Sean brings his final three women to Thailand for a dramatic change of scenery for the exotic dates and the finale. Will he miss his chance for a happy ending again?

As in the past, women will continue to be eliminated each week, but if at any point a woman should decide that she’s no longer interested in the Bachelor, she can reject his invitation to continue dating. Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

Hosted by CHRIS HARRISON, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Sean-Loew-Starts-His-Search-for-Love-on-ABCs-THE-BACHELOR-17-20121203

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 02:22:27 PM »
Wednesday, December 05, 2012

ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

ABC REVEALS THE 25 WOMEN OF THE NEW SEASON OF THE BACHELOR

SEAN LOWE BEGINS HIS SEARCH FOR THAT ONE SPECIAL WOMAN

WHEN "THE BACHELOR" PREMIERES, MONDAY, JANUARY 7, ON ABC

The 25 Bachelorettes Who Look to Capture the Sexy Entrepreneur's Heart Are Revealed

One Additional Mystery Woman Will Be Revealed on the Premiere

What do an aspiring wedding dress designer, a former cheerleader with some over the top acrobatics, a sexy, fun-loving woman who is obsessed with a red hot bestseller about bondage and a beautiful blonde who, although she was born with one-arm, has more than enough heart and self confidence to win Sean's heart, all have in common? They all have their sights set on moving to Dallas with the Bachelor, Sean Lowe, when the 17th edition of ABC's popular romance reality series, "The Bachelor," premieres MONDAY, JANUARY 7 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Sean, 28, the handsome business entrepreneur from Dallas, meets 26 potential soul mates as he begins his exciting search for true love. In the premiere, "Episode 1701," Sean prepares for the night of his life as the 26 beautiful bachelorettes, all clamoring to meet him, begin to arrive.

Jackie, a beautiful makeup artist, makes sure Sean will remember her, kissing him emphatically on the cheek. Robyn, an oil field account manager and former cheerleader, falls for the Bachelor right from the start, back flipping out of the limo -- but tumbles right on her rear. Kelly, the attractive cruise ship singer, looks to her possible future with Sean and croons an original love song to him. Sexy Ashley P. stuns the Bachelor with her in depth knowledge of the bestselling novel, Fifty Shades of Grey, while pulling a tie out of her cleavage. Lindsay is all ready to walk down the aisle, dressed in a bridal gown, and steals the first real kiss of the night.

Sean shakes up the night when he decides to hand out early roses to women with whom he has an immediate connection. But not all the women are that lucky and wonder how to impress him to get a coveted rose. Sarah reaches out with honesty and sincerity, not afraid to show her vulnerability. But Lindsay decides the best way to handle the situation is to come on strong.

Finally, after Sean's first rose ceremony, 19 women will remain to compete for his affection and, in the end, his heart.

The 25 women who can be revealed are:

Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA

AshLee F., 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX

Ashley H., 25, fashion model, Denver, CO

Ashley P., 28, hair stylist, Macomb, MI

Brooke, 25, community organizer, Pittsburgh, PA

Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA

Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA

Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA

Diana, 31, salon owner, Salt Lake City, UT

Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL

Katie, 27, yoga instructor, Charlotte, NC

Kelly, 28, cruise ship entertainer, Nashville, TN

Keriann, 29, entrepreneur, Boca Raton, FL

Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI

Lacey, 24, graduate student, Valencia, CA

Lauren, 27, journalist, Cranston, RI

Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, D.C.

Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA

Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Paige, 25, jumbotron operator, New York City, NY

Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX

Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA

Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA

Taryn, 30, heath club manager, Troutdale, OR

Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

http://abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=120512_02

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 01:21:24 PM »

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/07/bachelor-sean-lowe-ladies-exclusive/

'Bachelor': First look at Sean Lowe and his 26 'ladies' -- EXCLUSIVE PHOTO
by Jessica Shaw

After Emily and Jef imploded, you’d understand if Chris Harrison was starting to lose faith in his own TV show. But quite the contrary! He’s positively giddy about new Bachelor Sean Lowe, whose quest for “love” begins on Jan. 7. “He’s a phenomenal guy,” Harrison says. “Gorgeous guy and super grounded. He’s that diamond in the rough, the guy from middle America you otherwise might not know about.”

Yeah, yeah, enough about the guy. We care about the ladies, and here is an exclusive first look at all 25 of them… uh, make that 26, including the secret bachelorette who will be revealed during the season premiere.

No, speculators, it’s not Dancing With the Stars‘ Cheryl Burke, who’s been lobbying hard to become a rose hander-outer. But we can confirm that the face you see blurred out is actually someone who fans will recognize — and maybe even be okay with! “She was a contestant from a prior season that met Sean and was desperate to pursue a relationship with him,” Harrison says.

Chris Harrison's ones to watch...

Tierra, 24
Leasing consultant

Tierra makes a huge first impression on Sean right out of the limo. But the big thing with the person who makes that first impression is how they deal with it afterwards. You get that immediate attention and you think it's going to be a cakewalk, but you quickly realize 'Oh, crud, there are all of these other women to compete with.'

Sarah, 26
Advertising executive

Sarah is a beautiful, confident blond girl who was born with one arm, which is a first for us. She's not insecure about it, but it's more about everybody else getting used to it. She's the girl next door you can see Sean falling for. He doesn't just like the little country girls who are quiet and shy. She has a huge heart, and she's really sweet, but she's not so sweet that all the girls hate her.

Desiree, 26
Bridal stylist

Sean and Desiree have a pretty funny connection. Desiree is an aspiring wedding dress designer, and obviously she's never had a chance to stitch her own gown. But she's not that crazy bride-to-be. She likens herself to a guy's girl - she can throw a football like nobody else. He likes that she has a feminine side but she loves to talk sports.

Robyn, 24
Oil field account manager

Robyn is a former cheerleader who will literally be the first person to fall for Sean. It happens immediately. The limo arrives; she's falling. She's a beautiful girl, and Sean is definitely interested in her. It's not that he doesn't love the attention and those strong emotions, but there is drama an catfighting. The other girls realize they have to play their emotions closer to the vest and be smarter about what they show.

Ashley P., 28
Hairstylist

Right out of the limo Ashley says she's learned a few things from a certain best selling book, Fifty Shades of Grey. At first, you'll see his face like 'Huh?' but then she pulls out this blue-colored tie and he gets the reference. Ashley is also that girl on night 1 who may have had a little too much fun. She's in the moment and the night gets the best of her. She's a strong personality, and it all comes out - lukily for her, it doesn't all come up.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »
'Bachelor' Sean Lowe promises 'drama and a little cattiness' this season

During the last installment of "The Bachelorette," earnest Texas Sean Lowe seemed like a shoe-in to win the girl. His down home attitude, wholesome good looks and family focus seemed just right for single mom Emily Maynard. Alas, he got his heart handed back to him and now he returns to the ultimate group date as the newest star of "The Bachelor" on Mon. Jan. 7 at 8:00 p.m. In a conference call with journalists, Lowe talked about taking a second shot at love on national television, the drawbacks of a house full of estrogen, and why he doesn't care if he sees another rose again for as long as he lives.

Even though Maynard is back on the market (she split with the bachelor she chose, Jef Holm, before they could walk down the aisle), Lowe never considered trying to pick up where they left off. "I heard about their split at our final destination [of 'The Bachelor'], but I think even before we did 'The Bachelor' I knew she wasn't the one for me." Not that he has any animosity toward the woman who shot him down on national television. "Jef's a good guy… and I hope for happiness for her in her future." He added that watching her relationships with finalists Jef and Arie play out on television helped him get over her more quickly than he might have otherwise. "I realized over time she's not the one for me, and I knew she had her doubts about me. The woman I spend the rest of my life with, I don't want her to have any doubts."

It seems he may have gotten a good idea of who's right for him on "The Bachelor." "The producers did an excellent job [of casting]," he said. "I told them I wanted girls who were well suited for me, and I got to know [the producers] really well while I was on 'The Bachelorette' and they got a good sense of who I am, but I was blown away by the amount of wonderful women [they found]. Smart, accomplished, funny… I get to a point [on the show] where I have so many wonderful women, I don't know what I'm going to do." Though of course he can't say if he came away from the experience with a fiancee, he does say, "I had no idea I would become so attached and so emotionally invested in multiple women. I'd heard about that happening on past seasons from people who'd done the show, but I thought that would be so hard to [find love]. But it can happen, and it did happen."

If you're wondering, Lowe did have a checklist for what he was looking for in the perfect girl. "First, I really wanted to find my best friend, someone I can see myself spending every day with… I was looking for someone who is smart. A woman's intellect is probably the sexiest thing for me. So, funny, a good heart, and possessing all the characteristics you want in a wife." But don't look for Emily look-alikes. "If they're expecting me to follow a certain type of woman, they'll be disappointed."

Lowe says that, despite the show having a pretty lousy track record for creating lasting relationships, he was never deterred. "I've never paid attention to the track record for past relationships. I knew my feelings were very real and genuine for Emily, so I thought I'd give it [another] try." Even though Lowe said he went into "The Bachelor" with an open mind, he admitted, "I'm not going to propose to anyone if I have any doubts. If I have any doubts at all, there's no pressures to propose. I can continue our relationship in the real world, or I can say no to both the final two women."

He struck out on "The Bachelorette," but says the experience showed him he could find love on a television show. "My feelings for Emily were very real, and most of the people who watched the show could definitely recognize that," he said. "[But] I wouldn't have accepted 'The Bachelor' unless my heart was definitely mended. Fresh start is a great way to put it." He did say that he took "a week" to make the decision to do "The Bachelor," though. "I talked to the family and I prayed about it. I am in a situation where I wand to find the love of my life, and, as crazy as it sounds, I think you can find that on 'The Bachelor.'"

That doesn't mean he went strictly by the book on the show. "I've never been one to conform to the rules, so you'll see me break quite a few rules this season." Although he got a reputation as a prankster on "The Bachelorette," he said, "I think I'm funny, but I'm not a prankster. But you'll see a prank or two this season because I think people have come to expect that from me now… With Emily, everything they aired had me being a little more serious… because Emily is very proper. This season they'll see me a lot more relaxed and goofy, so to speak. You're not going to see all serious conversations."

One thing you may not see is the suggestion of sex on the "sleepover" dates. Though Lowe would neither confirm nor deny rumors that he's a "born again virgin," he did say that he saw those dates with the final three women as an opportunity to bond more than anything else. "I wanted to use it as time to spend alone, together, off camera. I think it's valuable time I didn't want to bypass, and it's an optimal opportunity to get to know those women better."

Given that Maynard was a single mom, Lowe addressed the topic of children. One contestant on the show is a single mom, though he said. "That's not a deal breaker for me at all. With Emily, I said it almost made her more attractive to me because I saw the love she had for her daughter in her eyes, and that's what I'd like to see in the woman I marry." Not that he's in a rush to reproduce. "Of course I want a family. I value family very much. But I can take my time with having kids. Ideally, I'd like to take a couple of years before we start adding children to the family. But I would be prepared to take on that situation right now if I needed to."

One of the enduring elements of the show is cattiness amongst the women, and this year appears to be no different than anything. "There's gonna be drama and a little cattiness. I think that's inevitable when you have this much estrogen in a house. But I was pleasantly surprised to find these women put their hearts out there." Too much cattiness, however, was a turn-off. "It's almost inevitable for it to happen, but it always irritated me when girls got caught up in the drama and lost focus on the reason we were all there. I just wanted them to focus on the relationship." And for those who complained about their fellow competitors to Lowe, he tried to keep an open mind about who was right and who was just crazy. "I went into it wanting to form my own opinions, but at the same time you can't ignore it when multiple women are saying bad things about a person. At the end of the day, I made the decision that was right for me."

If he did pick a lucky certain someone, though, she'd better get used to the idea she may not get a traditional bouquet from Lowe again anytime soon. "In my past I've given out some roses, and I'm going to give out a ton this season. But after this, I'd be happy if I didn't see another rose for the rest of my life."

http://www.hitfix.com/starr-raving/bachelor-sean-lowe-promises-drama-and-a-little-cattiness-this-season#BE0lxfKSEAdbyXhz.99

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 02:58:55 PM »
Bachelor Sean Lowe teases rule-breaking, feelings for multiple women, and house drama (or, the usual!)

In a conference call with reporters today, Sean Lowe, the center of attention for the 17th season of ABC’s The Bachelor, premiering Jan. 7, admitted he took a week to think about the offer when producers approached him. “I talked with family, and I prayed about it, and at the end of the day, I knew that I am in a position where I want to find the love of my life, and as crazy as it sounds, I think that you can find that person on The Bachelor if the stars align,” he said. “I just felt like I owed it to myself to give it a try.” He wouldn’t, of course, say if he found that love, but here’s what he would tease:

• He will break a few show rules. ”I’ve never been one to really conform to rules that are set, so you’re gonna see me break quite a few rules,” he said, with a laugh. “I did The Bachelor for a specific reason — it was to find the love of my life — and I feel like there were certain points during the season where I couldn’t follow the rules, I had to follow my heart.”

• He will develop feelings for more than one woman. “I’ve always thought that would be so hard to do, but in this situation, it can happen and it did happen,” he said. “I was blown away by just the amount of wonderful women that we had this season — smart, well-accomplished, funny. I think you’ll see that causes internal problems for me as the season progresses, because I get to the point where I think wow, I’ve got so many wonderful women, I don’t know what I’m gonna do, I don’t know how I’m gonna sort this out…. You’re gonna see them develop really strong feelings for me, and it’s good and bad for me, because I started to develop strong feelings for them as well.”

• The woman who gets the first rose sticks around. ”I don’t think that we called it a ‘first impression rose,’ but there was definitely one girl in the first episode that catches my eye, and she does receive the very first rose. You’ll see that that first feeling and those initial sparks, they’re gonna play out over several episodes, and it’s gonna be an interesting relationship,” he said.

• He will take advantage of the fantasy suite. “I wanted to use it as time to spend together alone, off-camera, uninterrupted. That’s the approach that you’re gonna see me take this year. I think it’s valuable time, and a time that I didn’t want to bypass. It’s an optimum opportunity to get to know those three women a lot better.”

• There is at least one woman many of the others don’t like. “One of the things that I had to learn as the Bachelor [was] sometimes it takes weeks to see who a woman really is. That first impression is not always accurate,” he said. “It’s tricky, because you hear women say certain things about certain women, and I would think to myself, Well, I haven’t seen that, so I’m gonna make my own judgment and draw my own conclusions. But then I would hear multiple women talk about that same woman, and then you start to think, Well, maybe there is something there and you have to investigate.”

• The familiar face who returns to join the new ones vying for Sean is lucky she joined the other ladies from the start. “I think America will be surprised to see who it is. I know I was certainly shocked when she stepped out of the limo on the first night,” he said. ”I’m glad she did come the first night. I probably would have done the same thing Ben did, just so I wouldn’t infuriate the other women that had been there the first several weeks.”

• He’s not always serious.“I think that people will see my personality shine through a little bit more. With Emily, it seems like everything they aired had me being a little bit more serious — outside of the prank. I think maybe part of that was because Emily’s very proper, and she’s this Southern lady. But I think this season, people are gonna see my sense of humor shine through, and they’re gonna see me a lot more relaxed and goofy, so to speak.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/12/bachelor-sean-lowe/

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 03:52:33 PM »
Sean Lowe: I now understand how you can fall for multiple 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/12/2012

Sean Lowe's The Bachelorette experience came to a heartbreaking end when Bachelorette Emily Maynard rejected him in favor of Arie Luyendyk Jr. and winner Jef Holm during this summer's finale of the eighth season of the ABC reality dating series.

However, The Bachelorette bachelor received a second shot at finding love on television when The Bachelor producers selected him to serve as the star of the show's seventeenth edition, which filmed this fall and will premiere Monday, January 7 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.

During a Wednesday conference call with reporters, Sean, a 28-year-old business entrepreneur from Dallas, TX, talked to Reality TV World about his The Bachelor experience.

Below is what Sean had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us for the remaining portion of Sean's call.

Reality TV World: Did you find love during your season on The Bachelor? Did you walk away with a fiancee?

Sean Lowe: Well, you know I can't tell you that, but I had really no idea that I would become so attached and emotionally invested into multiple women. I've heard in seasons past it's possible to develop feelings for multiple women, and I've always thought, "That would be so hard to do." But in this situation, it can happen and it did happen. And I think you'll see those relationships play out as the season airs.

WorldReality TV : How did you convince yourself that the show's process was going to work for you when the odds aren't really in your favor considering The Bachelor's poor track record of long-lasting relationships? Why did you think it would be different for you?

Sean Lowe: Well you know, I've never paid attention to the track record of past relationships. For me, it came down to -- I realized that my feelings for Emily were very real and they were very authentic and genuine. And I just wanted to know if I could find those feelings again. Because I had such a positive experience with Emily, I thought I owed it to myself to give it a try!

Reality TV World: Would you say that your first impressions of a lot of the ladies were pretty accurate based on how they acted throughout the season or were you surprised about what you learned about some of them as time went on?

Sean Lowe: You know, this is one of the things that I had to learn as the Bachelor. Sometimes it takes weeks to see who a woman really is, and that first impression is not always accurate. It's tricky because you hear women say certain things about certain women, and I would think to myself, "Well, I haven't seen that. So I'm going to make my own judgment and draw my own conclusions."

But then, I would hear multiple women talking about the same woman, and then you start to think, "Well maybe there is something there." You have to investigate and you feel like you're being fooled at certain points. It's really tough. So no, the first impression is not always accurate.

Reality TV World: Most of the girls during Ben Flajnik's The Bachelor season really disliked Courtney Robertson and kept saying Ben would be foolish to pick her in the end. But Ben obviously did choose her and unfortunately the couple ended up splitting. Jake Pavelka experienced a similar situation with Vienna Girardi, who was kind of the villain in his season. So how much weight did you put on how the girls interacted with and got along with each other throughout the season when actually deciding who to keep around? Was that a big factor for you?

Sean Lowe: It was a factor, but it wasn't a huge factor, because like I said, I went into wanting to draw my own conclusions and form my own opinions. But at the same time, you can't ignore the fact that you have multiple women saying bad things about one particular person. So it weighed on me a little bit, but at the end of the day, I made the decision I felt like was best for me.

Reality TV World: Without you revealing whether you kept "the mystery girl" around, do you think the fact she arrived with all the rest of the girls the very first night impacted your decision differently than it might've if she had arrived mid-season like Shawntel Newton had during Ben's The Bachelor season? Because Ben chose to eliminate her right away as to not infuriate his bachelorettes who had been there and fought for him from the beginning.

Sean Lowe: Oh yeah, yeah. And I watched that episode and I felt sorry for Ben being put in that situation. So, I'm glad she did show up the first night and I probably would've done the same thing Ben did just so I wouldn't infuriate the other women that had been there for several weeks.

Reality TV World: You clearly had expectations and qualities you were looking for in your bachelorettes when filming began. But did those qualities and expectations actually change as the season went on?

Sean Lowe: The one thing that I was surprised [about] was I certainly do have just a few things that I look for... I want someone who's smart, funny and has a good heart. But the rest, I kind of said, "Surprise me." And I was definitely surprised this season.

There's so many girls that have so many really unique personalities and qualities. And I think if America's looking for me to kind of follow a type of woman, then they're going to be surprised, because there's all types of women that I start to develop relationships and feelings for.

Reality TV World: What were you thinking and feeling when the very first limo pulled up? What was going through your mind?

Sean Lowe: Oh my, it was such an anxious, exciting feeling. I really can't put it into words, but I had no idea who was going to sort of step out of the limo. And so, it was kind of scary but exciting and fun at the same time.

Above is what Sean had to tell Reality TV World. Check back with us for the remaining portion of Sean's conference call.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/sean-lowe-i-now-understand-how-you-can-fall-for-multiple-the-bachelor-bachelorettes-14179.php

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 02:23:03 PM »
So Kacie B from Ben's season is the mystery girl. Gross. Like really. Would have preferred Courtney or anyone else to be honest.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 01:24:03 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' season premiere

by Chris Harrison

Let me start this season off by saying it’s always good to be back. I always miss you guys as much as you miss the show. I didn’t get a chance to put up a blog after Ashley and JP’s wedding so before I dive into the new season of The Bachelor let me back up a bit and say just a few words. I was incredibly honored to be a part of that special day. The truth is that the odds of any relationship, on TV or off, making it all the way to the altar and ending in marriage are so small that it’s something that should always be cherished and celebrated. When you add to that the fact that Ashley and JP are such good people and so fantastic together it should definitely be celebrated. One thing I’m always struck by during these Bachelor weddings is how damn fun they are. At the end of the day it’s just a bunch of family and friends celebrating one of the great things life has to offer: true love. Speaking of true love, let’s talk about Sean and his search for that very thing.

I’m glad the season started with an ample amount of Sean catching us up on his life and just enough of that came with his shirt off to let you know after his heartbreak with Emily he didn’t go on a three-month ice cream and doughnut bender. Before Sean headed over to meet with me and the 25… I mean 26 women, he had a visit from his old friend, Arie. After watching these two I’ve decided there’s nothing more natural than for a couple of guys who got dumped by the same girl to sit around, have a cold one, and talk about kissing technique. After a quick lesson in love from Arie, it was time to get serious and meet the ladies, and that’s exactly what Sean did.

I never really know the best way to write about the hijinks on the wet driveway because you see it just as I do when I’m standing just off camera watching it go down live. So I’ll go over the, ummm, highlights from the arrivals on the first night. Sean was pretty nervous but I have to say the guy did great. It’s not very easy and he was pretty smooth and handled himself well. Kelly from Nashville was the female version of “guy with guitar,” deciding to serenade Sean. Not sure it’s much consolation for Kelly, who went home, but my 9-year-old daughter said she had a pretty voice. (We’ll discuss my parenting and the fact that I let my little girl watch the first episode with me later.) Ashley P. strolled out and seemed innocent enough until she pulled out the Fifty Shades of Grey tie and was ready for a little bondage. We’ll have more on Ashley P. in a bit. I felt bad for gymnast Robyn who probably could usually pull off those back handsprings any day of the week, but choked under the pressure and took a spill. The funny thing is that probably helped her stand out even more in Sean’s mind. Paige from Bachelor Pad was back, and… then she wasn’t again. I have to say I was a little surprised she didn’t make a bigger impression on Sean and at least stay the first week. Sean is very wary of those that showed up just to be on TV and whether Paige was there for that reason or not, she definitely started behind the eight ball and never made up for that in Sean’s mind.

NEXT PAGE: Sean goes rogue with the roses
Lindsay probably pulled the boldest stunt by showing up in a wedding dress. This move and Lindsay’s personality really skirted that grey area with Sean. He has a great sense of humor but Lindsay almost pushed things too far. She did end up getting a rose, but if she expects a honeymoon any time soon she has some work to do. We surprised Sean with a special 26th bachelorette this season. We all know Kacie from Ben’s season and she pleaded for permission to come back to meet Sean. These two met before the show and apparently hit it off enough in Kacie’s mind that she felt it was worth all she’d have to go through to come back and fight for Sean’s heart along with the other 25 women.

In the middle of the arrivals Sean decided he was so impressed with one of the ladies, Tierra, that he wanted to give her a rose. Turns out, that wouldn’t even be close to the last rose Sean handed out before the rose ceremony. Sean apparently had decided it was time to shake things up a little bit on that first night and since he’s The Bachelor, he can kind of do whatever he wants. If a conversation went really well and Sean felt a connection with a woman, he figured he didn’t need to wait to let her know she was safe. Sean ended up handing out 12 roses before the rose ceremony. The only problem with this strategy was that in the minds of some of the ladies, everything became about the rose. All the women could talk or think about that night was getting a rose. So the entire time they were sitting there talking to Sean they were looking at that rose and wondering if they were going to get it and, if not, what that meant. I personally liked the change as it shook things up a bit and made for a very interesting first cocktail party.

Whether it’s The Bachelor or The Bachelorette there’s always that one person who will probably not remember much of the first night, and when they see it they’ll regret most of it. This season Ashley P. was that person. I think Sean summed it up best when he said she was Fifty Shades of Drunk. Let’s take the drinking out of it, and there are definitely some good lessons to take from her first conversations with Sean: First of all, she led with bondage. This is something maybe best saved for a second or third date. When the person you’re talking to references a rape whistle, this is a sign your conversation isn’t going well and maybe you should dial it back a bit. Then she mentioned her mother and how she was going to marry him. Telling a person you’re destined to marry them and revealing that you’ve discussed this with your mother before you’ve even had a first date might be just a tad much. At that point that was strike 1 through 9, so she not only struck out… she struck out enough for an entire team.

Because Sean was so generous with the roses all night he only had seven to hand out at the actual rose ceremony. Admit it, we’ve been gone so long you missed me coming out and saying, “This is the final rose tonight.” I know — it feels so good to hear those words again. After the roses and a few tears, you got a great look at just how fantastic this season is going to be. As I said to the ladies that first night, Sean is as sincere a Bachelor as we’ve ever had. That’s obviously a good thing, as that’s what we all want, but it also means expectations are high. When you have all these ingredients you’re bound to have an explosive season. I’m so happy to be back and I look forward to watching with you each week as Sean tries to navigate his way to finding the woman of his dreams.

Before I wrap things up, I want to let you know for the third year in a row I’ll be hosting the Miss America pageant, which will air live from Las Vegas this Saturday at 9 p.m. on ABC. I always look forward to hosting this event. It’s a wild ride and I hope you’ll be there to join me crown the new Miss America. In the meantime, you can always find me on Twitter and Instagram @chrisbharrison

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/08/chris-harrison-bachelor-season-premiere-blog/

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 01:29:29 AM »

you can check this out on The Bachelor has a tumblr page already.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 03:23:46 PM »
FIERCE EMOTIONS EXPLODE WHEN THE WOMEN CONFRONT THEIR FEARS,
THEIR JEALOUSY AND ONE DECEPTIVELY CHARMING WOMAN AS THEY
BATTLE FOR SEAN'S ATTENTION, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

The First Group Date Features a Competition Which Will Land
The Winner a Three-Cover Deal on Harlequin Romance Novels

"Episode 1702" - The 19 remaining bachelorettes move into the mansion with hopes that they will end up as Sean's soul mate and future wife. But first our Bachelor has a few tricks up his sleeve, as he takes Sarah on a jolting one-on-one adrenaline date, while Desiree gets the full hidden-camera prank treatment to see if she has a sense of humor. The group date will give 13 lucky ladies the chance to compete in a photo shoot challenge to win a deal to appear on the cover of several famed romance novels. But it doesn't take long for the drama to ramp up, and an intense rose ceremony lies ahead, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 14 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Sean whisks Sarah AWAY via helicopter to the top of one of Los Angeles' highest buildings. He holds out a sweet reward: a romantic picnic - but only after the couple free-falls 300 feet to the ground. Despite the difficulty of having one arm, Sarah is ready and willing to attempt the perilous fall. Later she shares her emotional story about being physically challenged and how she strives to overcome this hurdle. But how will Sean receive this message? Will he accept Sarah wholeheartedly, or will her dream date end in heartbreak?

Next, 13 women join Sean at a sprawling Beverly Hills estate for the opportunity of a lifetime: The bachelorettes will compete in a photo shoot to see who will win a deal to appear on three Harlequin romance novel covers. Lesley M. gets the race kick-started, sneaking a kiss as she and Sean pose for their cowboy scene. Kristy sparks a jealous frenzy when she seduces Sean in front of the other women during her glamour shoot. But will all this one-upmanship matter when the winner is named? At the after party, sparks continue to fly as one pouty woman distances herself from the group, and Katie questions whether or not she should stay. Meanwhile, Kacie B. attempts to graduate from the "friend zone" to love interest by spending some alone time with Sean. However, after shocking the women, will the Bachelor give the date rose to a deserving lady looking for love, or will he fall victim to the manipulations of another woman?

Gorgeous Desiree gets the last individual date this week. Sean escorts her to a swanky art show, but unbeknownst to her, the exhibition is an elaborate hidden camera hoax. She will think she smashed a million-dollar piece of art. Does she have a sense of humor? Later at an intimate dinner, the couple bond over their similar family backgrounds and views of marriage. The night is capped off with a steamy shared hot tub and kiss. But will everything Sean has found out about Desiree add up to a rose?

Finally, at the cocktail party, the pressure is getting to the women. One bold woman puts Sean on the spot about his dating preferences. Another aloof lady poisons the night with her negative attitude. But will Sean see the true woman behind the phony smile, or will her deceptive charm prevail? At the end of the night, 16 women remain in the chase for Sean's heart.

www.abcmedianet.com

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 01:29:08 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' episode 2

Ladies and gentlemen, your Miss America 2013 is… Miss New York. I want to start this week by congratulating Miss New York on winning the crown and by thanking the Miss America Organization for having me back again this year to host the show. I have to admit I was a little surprised when I peeked at the card on the stage and saw the judges chose Miss New York over the very popular Miss South Carolina. It was definitely a bit of an upset, but Miss New York is a very deserving winner and really blew the judges away in her interview earlier in the week, and that stuck with them throughout the final night. Imagine me being involved with a competition show that had a little drama. I appreciate all of you that watched the ceremony and for all of those that watched the Bachelor on Monday night.

I was so happy we were able to get the cameras to Sean’s house in time to catch him in the middle of his workout… pardon me, his shirtless workout. I did feel a little bad when we accidentally caught him in the middle of his shower. But being the man he is, Sean took it all in stride and got ready for his week of first dates. Sarah got the first one-on-one date and was as nervous as she was excited. It always amazes me every time we land a helicopter on the driveway of the mansion. The space it lands on isn’t very wide and I’m always so impressed with the pros that land those choppers each time.

This date was one of the most challenging for Team Bachelor to figure out. How do you drop people 30 stories and make sure they’re safe? Teaming up with some experts made it completely safe, but it certainly didn’t make it any less scary. Mark my words, they were terrified. So, Sean picked Sarah for the first extreme date of the season and that can mean good things. There’s Bachelor history on her side. Very often, the girl that gets the extreme date goes very far with the Bachelor. If their date and chemistry are any indication, I think this is going to be the case again. (By the way, did anyone else notice the exit sign that was on the roof of the building next to Sarah that led to nothing but a three hundred foot fall?) Sarah and Sean really hit it off and she easily got the rose as well as the first real kiss of the season.
The first group date is always a tough one, and when I say “tough” I mean “an intensely awkward challenge where one guy tries to impossibly entertain 14 women.” I loved the idea of two of my favorite things coming together on this date: Harlequin books and The Bachelor. On this date we all got to see how Tierra is beginning to rub the other ladies the wrong way, but at this point Sean obviously has no idea and really likes her. When Kristy started talking the talk I thought there was no way she would actually walk the walk — but she hit it out of the park, easily winning the competition.

Katie illustrated something that often happens on this show and I’m glad we showed you all of it. This journey isn’t for everybody and it can get the best of you. I applaud Katie for realizing this early on and pulling herself out instead of sticking around taking a spot that another woman should have. Kacie got the rose on this date and did manage to make it out of the friend zone, but she’s not out of the woods yet. Sean is still skeptical of this whole thing and she’s got some work to do before she totally earns Sean’s trust.

My favorite thing about this week’s episode was easily the elaborate practical joke we played on Desiree. I have to really give it up to our producers and our art department who are always impressive pulling off a normal date, but they had to really pull out all the stops to make this work like it did. The studio was so incredibly transformed into an art gallery I really couldn’t tell what was real and what wasn’t. I had a blast being a part of it. I was happy to see Desiree had as much fun with it as we did. This prank really broke the ice for the two of them and set up their relationship in a great way. The rest of their date was easy, romantic and hopeful. She got the rose and like many women in the house, can already Sean as her boyfriend. The only problem with that is when this many women are falling for the Bachelor, there’s bound to be drama.

We already got a glimpse of the storm brewing around Tierra, and most the women were surprised Amanda, who was incredibly awkward during the cocktail party, got a rose. Next week the relationships will continue to build at an alarming rate. Sean has a sincere way of making each woman feel like she’s the only one in the room and the only one in his life. This is a great quality, but in this kind of situation can obviously lead to confusion and trouble. Thank you so much for watching and can’t wait to chat next week. In the meantime check out exclusive blogs from past contestants at www.thebachelor.tv and you can always find me via Instagram and twitter @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/15/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-2-blog-3/

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 03:10:01 PM »
A SCORCHING KISS, A BAD TUMBLE DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS AND A HEARTFELT DATE MARK SEAN'S CONTINUING JOURNEY TO FIND LOVE, EVEN AS HE DROPS A BOMBSHELL, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR
One Lucky Lady and Two Very Appreciative Girls Get the VIP Treatment From Sean at an Amusement Park Where Eli Young Band Performs a Private Concert
"Episode 1703" - A potential record-breaking date for the world's longest on-screen kiss gets Lesley M.'s heart all aflutter, while the claws come out at a very competitive volleyball group date that reveals some of the women's true colors. Sean's magical date with AshLee at an amusement park is shared with two girls who suffer from a chronic illness. The Bachelor has one more surprise for his date and the girls: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band. However in the middle of this, one bachelorette takes a nasty fall down the mansion stairs - or is it just her way of getting Sean's attention? Finally, Sean stirs up a shocking finish to the night right before the rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, JANUARY 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Lesley M. is on cloud nine when she get this week's first one-on-one date with Sean, but she is stunned when the Bachelor shares with her that their date could go down in the Guinness World Records for longest on-screen kiss. The current record now stands at three minutes and 15 seconds. Will their passion be cemented in the history books? And will it be enough to secure Lesley M. a rose?

Sean surprises a group of women with what first seems like a delightful outing on a sun splashed California beach. It's sexy fun in the sand until Chris Harrison reveals that they will divide up in teams and compete in a game of beach volleyball. The winning team spends the evening with Sean, while the losing team gets to spend the evening alone at the mansion. The competition is hot and heavy. At the after party, the battle continues for the date rose. Sean sees a different side of one woman when she uses her time to try and sabotage his relationship with two other bachelorettes. Will her scheme pay off?

The next day, as AshLee eagerly anticipates her individual date with Sean, another bachelorette takes a tumble down the stairs at the mansion. However, the women immediately become suspicious when the woman refuses medical help. Is it a ploy to get Sean's attention? One thing is sure: AshLee is fuming that her date is getting cut short. When the couple finally heads to Six Flags Magic Mountain, where they have the park all to themselves, Sean reveals that he has offered to share the date with two young women who suffer from a chronic illness - Emily and Brianna from the Starlight Foundation's Starbright World program, who are meeting for the first time. After the day of fun in the park, Sean has another surprise: a private concert by his favorite country group, Eli Young Band.

At the cocktail party, Sean makes one woman cry - but are they tears of joy or sorrow? And another bachelorette tries to do some damage control to keep a continuing relationship with the Bachelor. But one woman sets off a firestorm as she tries to steal extra time with Sean. A startling end to the evening lies ahead as Sean provides major fireworks before the rose ceremony. In the end, 13 bachelorettes remain to continue on the journey to become Sean's soul mate and, hopefully, future wife.

The 16 women are:
Amanda, 26, fit model, Newport Beach, CA
AshLee, 32, personal organizer, Houston, TX
Catherine, 26, graphic designer, Seattle, WA
Daniella, 24, commercial casting associate, San Francisco, CA
Desiree, 26, bridal stylist, Los Angeles, CA
Jackie, 25, cosmetics consultant, Boynton Beach, FL
Kacie B., 25, administrative assistant, Clarksville, TN
Kristy, 25, model, Darien, WI
Lesley M., 25, political consultant, Washington, DC
Leslie H., 29, poker dealer, Los Angeles, CA
Lindsay, 24, substitute teacher, Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Robyn, 24, oil field account manager, Houston, TX
Sarah, 26, advertising executive, Los Angeles, CA
Selma, 29, real estate developer, San Diego, CA
Taryn, 30, heath club manager, Troutdale, OR
Tierra, 24, leasing consultant, Denver, CO

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/011513_02.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 03:12:40 PM »
Bachelor Star Sean Lowe Blogs: I'm Looking for Lasting Love

Sean Lowe is the star of the new season of The Bachelor, which debuts Monday, Jan. 7 on ABC. The hunky Dallas businessman and entrepreneur will be blogging about his romantic journey for PEOPLE.com.

Wow! I'm really The Bachelor. It still doesn't feel real.

It seems like just yesterday I was chasing Emily Maynard down the streets of Prague and wondering how she stole my heart when so many people in my past have tried and failed. But it wasn't yesterday – and now enough time has passed to allow my heart to mend and give me perspective and understanding as to why Emily made the best decision for both of us.

The question I'm most often asked is, "Why do you need to be on The Bachelor?" It's a fair question and I'd probably ask the same thing to someone else in my position.

The truth is, I probably don't need to be on The Bachelor to meet someone new, as there are plenty of single, nice, attractive women right here in Dallas. But I'm a firm believer that God works in mysterious and often crazy ways and he sometimes opens doors that need to be walked through.

I never anticipated falling in love with Emily on The Bachelorette. Like many cynics, I thought the whole thing was contrived and manufactured. I never thought I'd develop real feelings under those circumstances. I only agreed to be on The Bachelorette for the travel and the experience.

Well, as you all witnessed, my cynicism quickly evaporated and I fell in love with Emily and was convinced I'd spend the rest of my life loving her and her daughter.

Of course, that didn't happen. After the heartbreak of losing Emily, I was able to really reflect on the entire journey. I came to realize two very important things: My feelings for Emily were real, but she is not the one for me.

So here I am today, The Bachelor. I believe I can find love a second time through this experience and I'm hopeful it will be a lasting love. I hope you enjoy taking this incredible journey with me and I'm excited to hear your thoughts along the way.
– Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20662054,00.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 03:16:20 PM »
Sean Lowe Blogs About the Most Impressive Women on The Bachelor

Sean Lowe is the star of season 17 of The Bachelor, which debuted Monday on ABC. The hunky Dallas businessman and entrepreneur will be blogging about his romantic journey for PEOPLE.com.

Going into the first night as The Bachelor, I was filled with an excitement that I can't quite put into words. I was so anxious to meet the women and I had so many questions that needed answering. Would I feel a connection with anyone? Am I going to meet my future wife tonight? Can I really carry on 25 different conversations with 25 different women? Am I going to make it out alive?

Those questions, concerns and fears were all put to rest very quickly. The women amazed me. They seemed sweet, funny and gorgeous! Any nerves I had going into the first night were calmed by the unusual and very funny antics of a few women.

I felt so bad for Robyn when she attempted that back handspring and landed on her head. But I must admit, it was a great icebreaker and it definitely made a big impression on me. I love a girl who doesn't take herself too seriously. And Lesley definitely scored points with me when she pulled the football prank on me. It was fun, creative and most importantly, it made me want to spend more time with her.

But the woman who made the biggest entrance of the night had to be Lindsay. The girl showed up in a wedding dress! My first thought was that she was crazy, but I quickly learned that it was just her quirky sense of humor and she wasn't afraid to put herself out there. Lindsay was someone I wouldn't forget.

The woman who made the biggest impression on me was Tierra. I can't explain it but I just felt an immediate connection with Tierra. Her piercing eyes and beautiful smile stopped me in my tracks and I knew right then and there that I wanted to give her a rose. I didn't stop to think that by giving her a rose so quickly I might be putting a target on her back, but I'm glad I made that decision because I knew I wanted to spend more time with Tierra.
Kacie's Back
After meeting the 25 women, I was ready to get inside and start talking with them but of course Chris Harrison had a surprise for me: there was a 26th woman and it was none other than Kacie from Ben Flajnik's season of The Bachelor.

I was shocked to see her step out of the limo because I was already friends with her. We met at a charity function a few months prior and I was able to spend a good amount of time with her. I thought she was really sweet and fun, but I never looked at her in a romantic light and I had no idea she had developed a crush on me. I knew it would be a transition for me viewing Kacie as someone who is more than a friend, but I was certainly willing to try because I respect her as a person so much.

After meeting the 26 women, I was finally able to go inside and hang out with them all. I've never been so overwhelmed in my life! I only had one message I wanted to convey to them: be yourself and have fun. It was important to me that they hear that because I often felt like I wasn't my normal loose self around Emily, and I've always regretted that she didn't fully get to see that side of me.

Once I was over the initial shock of the room full of beautiful women, I was able to sit down and start talking to them on an individual basis. I was blown away by not only how attractive the women were but how intelligent and accomplished so many of them were. I've always said that there is nothing sexier than a woman's intellect – and I was certainly not disappointed by this group.

I will say that moving from woman to woman and keeping up with each conversation was exhausting. I wanted to be attentive to everyone so I was really focusing on each woman but it wore me out! There came a point during the evening when I had to get away for a few minutes by myself to eat and decompress.

I made the decision to hand out roses during the cocktail party because I felt like being in the moment. Each rose I handed out was just a way of my telling that woman that I liked her and wanted to get to know her more. I found myself handing out roses left and right and thought it would make the ceremony easier. But then when it came time, there were so few roses left and so many great women that it was just as hard!

Overall, I had an amazing first night and I am so excited to start this crazy new journey with all of you. I don't think I realized right away, though, just how crazy the journey would be! I hope you will watch next Monday, too – as each week went by it became harder and harder to figure out just who was the perfect girl for me. They came in so many different packages – some that I never would have imagined myself meeting and falling for.

Wait until you see who I go on dates with next week. Some of my choices were obvious – like Sarah, the bravest Bachelorette, who despite her life's obstacles was willing to jump off a building with me – and some were less obvious, like my photo session with a group of vampires, and figuring out who could handle a really bold prank.

Thanks for watching – and reading!
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20662572,00.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »
The Bachelor's Sean Lowe Blogs: Desiree 'Just Might Be the One'

Sean Lowe is the star of season 17 of The Bachelor, which airs Mondays on ABC. The hunky Dallas businessman and entrepreneur will be blogging about his romantic journey for PEOPLE.com.

I was so happy heading into the dates this week on The Bachelor. With the first cocktail party and rose ceremony out of the way, it was now time to really have fun and get to know the women much better.

I wanted to pick the perfect person for my first date. Thinking about all the women who made a big impression on me the first night, there were so many that I was eager to spend more time with. Yet one woman in particular stood out above the rest. I enjoyed my time with Sarah at the cocktail party so much and I knew within minutes that she was a sweet, caring person – a quality I always look for in women.

I knew I liked Sarah but I didn't know enough about her, so I invited her to join me on a pulse-pounding date. And free falling off of a 35-story building is definitely a way to get to know someone. It was one of the biggest rushes I've ever experienced and I think Sarah can say the same thing.

I really liked offering support to her during the time leading up to the free fall because I could tell she was nervous and freaking out a bit. It brings me pleasure to be able to comfort the woman I'm with.

As fun as the free fall was, I actually enjoyed the evening with Sarah even more. It was then that she really opened up and showed me her vulnerable side. I could tell that she wasn't completely comfortable talking about her arm and I'm not sure she was convinced I didn't care about it. But after spending the evening together while enjoying great conversation, I think she finally understood that I was really there to get to know her and I was enjoying every minute of it.

Ending the night on the top of the building seemed fitting and, after an extraordinary day together, I had no doubt in my mind I wanted to spend more time with her so I offered her the rose. It was easily one of the most romantic endings to a date that I've ever had so it only felt right to end the night with a kiss.

My very first date of the Bachelor season was a huge success and that was all because of Sarah. I couldn't wait to send more time with her!
Group Date Dynamic
Going into the first group date, I was excited to spend time with the women and get to know them better, but I was apprehensive about the dynamic. I always felt like my group dates with Emily were a bit uncomfortable because no one really acted like himself in a group setting and everyone was sharing time with the same person. Our Harlequin date was no different.

It started with the cowboy shoot and things got pretty uncomfortable pretty quickly kissing Lesley M. while the other women looked on. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the kiss, but uncomfortable nonetheless because I knew a ton of eyes were on us.

And it only became more awkward from there. Dressing up in costumes and role-playing was fun, but kissing girls in front of other girls definitely brought a lot of tension.

I was excited to hang out with the women after the Harlequin shoot because I knew I'd get a lot of individual quality time with them. A few women definitely stood out that night.

I could tell that Tierra was visibly upset and I wanted to know why because she definitely won me over on the first night and I wanted her to be happy. She told me that she was here for me and didn't want to make friends with the other women.

I didn't say this, but I was thinking, "This is a long ride. I wouldn't isolate yourself too much because you might be living with these girls for the next ten weeks." But her mind seemed to be put at ease and I was happy that she was happy because I really liked her.

Catherine also stood out in a great way. I noticed when she stepped out of the limo the first night that she was beautiful, but it wasn't until the Harlequin date that I learned how funny she was. She slipped me a note that said she's vegan but loves the beef, implying that I'm a beefcake. I definitely knew I wanted to spend more time with Catherine.

The woman who stood out more than anyone else that evening was Kacie. When she stepped out of the limo on the first night, I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to view her as anything more than a friend. After talking to her that night at the Harlequin date though, I came to realize that we had real potential as a couple.

The One?
My final date of the week was with Desiree. I was excited for this date because we got along so well the first night and she was so funny. I knew she'd be the perfect person for the prank I had planned. The prank was hilarious and she was such a good sport about everything, but the best part of the date took place at my bachelor pad.

Talking to Dez by the fire was everything I hoped it would be. I was clicking on every level with her and I could feel myself really starting to fall for her. She's witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loving, caring and our morals seemed to line up. And not to mention, she's so beautiful! This girl has it all.

We ended the night with a very romantic dip in the hot tub and of course I gave Dez a rose. I left that date thinking that Dez might just be the one for me.

After a great first week of dates, I was eager to get to the cocktail party and see all of the women, especially the ones that I didn't have the opportunity to take on a date. Walking back into the house a second time, I was still blown away by all the incredible women that were there. It was so humbling to think all of these women were making an effort to be here just to give our relationship a shot.

I had to make some difficult decisions at the rose ceremony. I had a lot of great conversations that night where it just clicked with the woman, so that is what I based my decisions off of. And I was so happy with the group of women that I had at the end of the night and I couldn't have imagined the first week going any better than it did. I remember just hoping that the next week would be just as good.

Thanks for watching!
Sean

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664924,00.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 01:55:29 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelor' episode 3

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming with some breaking news! Sean is working out without his shirt on: let’s go in for a closer look. Now that we have confirmed Sean has gotten his daily, shirtless, workout in, lets explore what was a very pivotal week in the Bachelor house.

This week really felt like somebody flipped an emotional switch. Lesley M. got the first date and it was a record breaker. When I heard about this idea to attempt to break the record for longest on screen kiss for a date I wasn’t exactly sure how it was going to work, but it turned out to be fantastic. Lesley had no idea what was happening, and when she walked out and saw all of us standing there her expression was priceless.

It was pretty cool to set this stage up on Hollywood Boulevard for everybody to see. A big crowd gathered and everybody really got into it, especially Lesley and Sean. When you hear the previous record for longest on screen kiss was three minutes fifteen seconds it doesn’t sound that crazy. What you have to realize is it’s not just kissing for that long, that’s easy, but someone has to televise a continuous kiss for over three minutes. The more you think about it, the more you realize that’s a lot of screen time for just one continuous kiss.

Sean and Leslie actually had to try twice to break the record. The first time they started kissing they went after it so passionately they forgot about the rules and their lips came apart and they had to start over. The second time they kept their concentration and they blew right past the record, and you got to see every second of it. Well, you actually had to see every second of it because that’s the point of the longest on-screen kiss. I think it’s only fitting that The Bachelor franchise holds this record and I can’t see anybody taking that away from us for quite some time.

After I was lucky enough to have an awkward front row seat to watch Sean and Lesley make out I got to spend a day at the beach on the group date. This date was held down at Zuma Beach in Malibu, only about ten minutes from the Bachelor mansion. The girls were having a good time but they knew something was coming. Once I broke the ladies up into two teams they actually went and practiced for a bit with two professional beach volleyball players. After a good practice session with the pros it was time to play.

If they practiced for a couple hours with the pros, and they did, you sure couldn’t tell. A few of the ladies had some skills but the majority of them did not. You might have noticed Sean was on the court from time to time. He would float back and forth between the two teams helping them both out. I’d like the record to show that Sean went over to help the red team at the end when they lost. I let him hear about that for a while.

After the game the losers piled into a rental van and the others made the short drive up to Sean’s house for a victory party. Lindsay, who started off on such an awkward note with Sean has definitely recovered. She has really turned things around and Sean is very interested in her and ended up giving her the rose. Desiree continues to impress Sean. Amanda intrigues Sean but it may be moving more along the lines of baffling him. This week’s dating faux pas award goes to Amanda. Sean let Amanda know there was a lot he didn’t know about her… so she started her next sentence with, “If we were to get married…” Maybe something along the lines of “What would you like to know about me?”, “Ask me anything”, “What can I tell you about myself?” — any of these responses would have been better, I think.

Speaking of mistakes, boy did Kacie step in it this week. I’m not sure what the thought behind her strategy to get involved in the drama or bringing it up to Sean was, but man it backfired. After having been through this once before I was a little surprised she wasn’t a little savvier. Sean, who was already a little skeptical about her being there, was really thrown off by this and he ended up sending her home. I really thought the way he pulled her aside in the middle of the rose ceremony was classy. Not that the other ladies deserve less, but Kacie’s situation was a bit different and their prior relationship made it important to treat her a little differently in sending her home so early.

AshLee got the final date this week, but right before they were due to leave, tragedy struck at the Bachelor mansion. Well, it wasn’t exactly tragic. In fact, I’m not sure what it was. Tierra slipped and fell down some stairs but nobody really knows how bad it really was. It didn’t seem to be too bad or maybe Sean is a miracle cure for a concussion, because when he showed up she got real good, real quick. Tierra did not go to the hospital, by her own request.

After the drama AshLee and Sean did get to enjoy their date and what a special day it was. We are very proud to use this date to shine a light on a very worthy cause: the Starlight Children’s Foundation.  I urge you to take a minute and learn more about this foundation by going to our website. The two young ladies that joined them on the date to Six Flags had the time of their lives and it was extremely cool to give them that experience. On a romantic note, AshLee and Sean really connected on this date and now there is yet another strong relationship growing in the house. I want to give a special shout out to the Eli Young Band; Sean absolutely loves these guys and they put on a great show.

The mood at the house for the cocktail party was intense. Everybody wanted a piece of Sean that night. It seemed like everybody had just one more thing they positively had to tell him. There was one light moment, when he arranged to have Sarah’s dog Leo brought to the house. This was a grand gesture that meant a lot to Sarah. The only problem is Leo doesn’t exactly love traveling in cars — so let’s just say we owe the limo company a little money for cleanup.

Emotions are already running extremely high at the house and as you saw in the preview for next week things will begin to spill over. Tierra is an incredibly polarizing figure in the house and Amanda also seems to get the best of people. These women definitely see Sean as an amazing catch and they are starting to pull out all the stops to get his attention and win his heart. This week I’m excited to head out to New York to do some work on Good Morning America on Friday. And if you’re in the Chicago area on Saturday, come out and say hello to me at the Travel and Adventure show. In the meantime you can always reach me via Twitter and instagram @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/01/22/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-3-blog-3/