Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

Big Brother Canada!!

<< < (11/21) > >>

georgiapeach:
Good questions ugot!! I would say though  let's hold off on all this for now until we get more info.

The bottom line is that no one (esp RFF) wants to be attacked for copyright violations, so let's see what we can do as the time gets closer and we have more info.......

thepuffytaco:
I went driving the other day by my school and the location showing up on the map is actually a Islamic Centre. What I believe could be the BB complex could be the building in the far back of 'Good News Assembly of God' plaza next to the Islamic Centre.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:yess: we have a spy in the  RFF house for us WTG  ThePuffyTaco! :lol:

--- Quote from: thepuffytaco on January 28, 2013, 11:14:29 PM ---I went driving the other day by my school and the location showing up on the map is actually a Islamic Centre. What I believe could be the BB complex could be the building in the far back of 'Good News Assembly of God' plaza next to the Islamic Centre.

--- End quote ---

thepuffytaco:
details on how to get tickets for the first 4 live evictions were put online yesterday:

Email bbcaudience@insighttv.com with the subject line: Big Brother Canada Tickets for [Date Requested]
Include your name, email address, phone number & number of tickets requested in the body of your email.
Please note that we cannot guarantee tickets, you must be able to travel to the Greater Toronto Area and the minimum age is 11.

http://t.co/YidfKc8t

The first eviction is supposed to be on Feb.28... so someone gets out pretty early unless they enter the house prior to the 27th.

I already put a request for all 4 of the available dates.

TexasLady:
It's great to have on-the-ground RFF reporters!   :hoot:  :hoot:

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version