Big Brother Canada > Big Brother Canada Discussion

Big Brother Canada!!

<< < (8/21) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Where did you see that??  LOL I need proof before i give up my winter! :lol3:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 28, 2012, 06:50:27 PM ---Live feeds confirmed !

--- End quote ---

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Big Brother Canada & After Dark – Premiering February 27, 2013
Posted by Rebecca Burstein December 12, 2012 Network News

We heard some brand new Big Brother Canada details today, and we’re so excited to share them with you!

Wondering about the premiere date? Pull out your calendars right now and circle February 27th, when Big Brother Canada is slated to premiere at 9pm ET/PT. Similar to the hugely popular US series, Big Brother Canada will air three nights a week only on Slice, on Wednesdays at 9pm ET/PT, Thursdays at 10pm ET/PT and Sundays at 9pm ET/PT, with live eviction episodes on Thursdays. The search for a diverse group of contestants still continues, so stay tuned for more details on the final 14 in the coming months.

But that’s not all. If you can’t get enough of the prime-time drama, we’ve got amazing news for you: Big Brother After Dark will also kick off on February 27th only on Slice. Big Brother After Dark will air seven days a week from 2am-5am ET/11pm-2am PT, with a live, uncut and uncensored feed directly from the Big Brother house. There’s no better way to peek inside the Big Brother house after the cameras have been turned off.

For more updates, make sure to watch our Big Brother Canada show site, follow @BigBrotherCA and @Slice_TV on Twitter, and keep your eyes on the Big Brother Canada Facebook page and the Slice Facebook page.

We can’t wait for February – can you?

http://blogs.slice.ca/new-big-brother-and-big-brother-after-dark-details/

thepuffytaco:
OMG - They built it RIGHT beside my high school.

Reilly Queens:
Hey Leafsan(or anyone who knows), will Americans be able to get live feeds? Or is it geographically restricted to US?

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Canadians were not blocked from the live feeds from what I know of and they always  got to see it on tv.

It's going to be a sit and wait game.

We don't want anyone to get in trouble for posting "hot links" for the live Canadian feeds so when in doubt PM a moderator! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version