Author Topic: Survivor 9: Updated List of Possible Contestants!  (Read 5000 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Survivor 9: Updated List of Possible Contestants!
« on: July 17, 2004, 01:38:41 PM »
posted by ultimatesurvivor5@Sucks

SNN link

ultimatesurvivor5
(7/17/04 11:59 am)
   Re: Survivor 9: Updated List of Possible Contestants!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAST UPDATE - JULY 17
(Contestants from SNN's Contestant Confirmator are listed first from most recent to earliest)

NAME: John Kenney (by AutoBot on SNN)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: Was the fifth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: *****
Way too many! Very common! No standouts on Google or US Search...

NAME: Rory Freeman (by Anonymous on SNN)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: Was the fourth contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.
No standouts on Google or US Search...

NAME: Ami Cusack (by Broncos Nut on SNN)
HOMETOWN: Colorado (Denver area)
INFORMATION: Was the third contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.
Picture has since been taken down.

NAME: Leann Needles (by DarkSeraph on SNN)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: Was the second contestant on Survivor News' Automatic Survivor 9 Contestant Confirmator.

NAME: Julie Berry (by woha)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: Is a Native American with dark hair and complexion. Would be cast as the "flirty" type. She made Final Interviews. Woha claims that they're certain she is on the show. In addition, Snewser has commented that woha is correct!!

NAME: Undisclosed Male
HOMETOWN: Oklahoma
INFORMATION: Snewser says that there is a guy from Oklahoma (but it is not the Jeremy guy that was previously posted).

NAME: Undisclosed Person (seen in 'The Lake Stevens Journal')
HOMETOWN: Washington (Lake Stevens or surrounding area)
INFORMATION: Someone from CBS requested an edition of the paper as a reward for the show, similar to the Des Moines paper.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: ****

NAME: Undisclosed Person (seen in 'The Register')
HOMETOWN: Iowa (More likely Des Moines or surrounding area)
INFORMATION: Someone from CBS requested an edition of the paper as a "prop" for the show, possibly as an item in a reward challenge. It says that a contestant from Des Moines is possible, but gives no concrete information.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: ****

NAME: Angela (by ExtraCrispyCaneRat)
HOMETOWN: Alabama
INFORMATION: Angela was in the Final 24 for Survivor: Pearl Islands, and went to LA for Survivor 9. She is described as being the "type to catch Burnett's eye", and is quite attractive and cunning. Appearently she is gone now.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: **

NAME: Undisclosed Female (by Rootin4Rudy)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: This individual is apparently homeless, and used the address/phone number of a worker at a homeless shelter to apply for the show. The poster claims that she got a call back. (Possibly the "Inspirational" castaway)

NAME: (by WishICouldTell)
HOMETOWN: Missouri?
INFORMATION: Is single, has blonde-curlyish hair, and is about 5'10". He is charming and funny, and is a likeable sample of country. (He may be the colourful guy who would call himself a redneck).

NAME: Kay (by ilovelill2004)
HOMETOWN: Everett, Washington
INFORMATION: Applied to be on Survivor 9, and is now missing. She lives on a ranch with horses.

NAME: Jeremy (by badgirlbubby)
HOMETOWN: Oklahoma
INFORMATION: Was allegedly seen in a local paper, which said that he applied as a dare/joke, and got picked.

NAME: Tracey van Kuilenburg (by FluffyNurse)
HOMETOWN:
INFORMATION: Went to a Vanuatu site, inquiring about edible plants, amount of rainfall, etc., and said she was a contestant on Survivor 9. However, if she did give her name, as was reported, she could be disqualified.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: *
Had incorrect filming dates for Survivor 9, so she may not be on this installment. Possibly she is being considered for Survivor 10 though.

ALSO: Look out for: (from Jeff Probst)

1) A colourful guy who would call himself a redneck
2) Super-cute girls who appear to be fighters
3) A bunch of cocky guys
4) Someone "inspirational" who will make you believe you can do anything you put your mind to

and (from woha)

1) A good-looking male doctor

MOST LIKELY NOT ON SURVIVOR:

NAME: Shaundie (by BKidd92)
HOMETOWN: Charlotte or Gastonia, North Carolina
INFORMATION: Someone who knows her told BKidd92 that Shaundie, who is a lesbian, would be on Survivor in September.
REASONS TO BELIEVE SHE IS NOT ON SURVIVOR: She has been missing from her workplace for approximately 2 months (which is a long time when filming just began at the end of June). Snewser also replied to the thread, and said "Not in agreeance."
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: *
SNewser says that there is no Shaundie on Survivor.

NAME: Linda Caruso (by 1234cody)
HOMETOWN: Massachusetts
INFORMATION: An NWFA Press Release on May 14 stated that Mass Mutiny football player Linda Caruso (mispelled as Carius in article) was to appear on an upcoming reality program for a major network, and that the winner would receive a million dollars. The article stated that Caruso was currently sequestered, which means that the show would not have filmed yet. While she could be on any reality show, Amazing Race 5 has already filmed, so it is probably not this, and Big Brother only awards $500,000 prize money. Contestants would probably not be sequestered this early.
LIKELIHOOD OF BEING ON SURVIVOR: 0
Has been seen in Benefactor promos. 

Offline maine

• RFF Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 02:34:32 PM »
The photo listed as scout.jpg is a woman who runs a female empowerment center in Stillwater Oklahoma. Definitely "Someone "inspirational" who will make you believe you can do anything you put your mind to" her name is  DR. SCOUT CLOUD LEE. The photo is right off her website at www.magicalchild.org.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2004, 02:40:44 PM »
OMH ! What a find maine ..thank you for posting this information  **:)**

By the way.....Welcome to the forum..were glad to have you here  :)_|  :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 03:06:30 PM »
I copied this from the link that maine posted above..thanx again maine  **:)**

About Dr. Scout Cloud Lee...

DR. SCOUT CLOUD LEE is the founder of the Magical Child Foundation and CEO of Vision Us, Inc. She brings over 26 years of administrative management, teaching and consulting experience to her positions. Dr. Lee has extensive experience in facilitating corporate development, management, leadership training, individual productivity and performance. She is author of eleven books and numberous articles and is a sought-after key-note motivational speaker.  Dr. Lee's research and experience in management consulting have resulted in featured documentaries in America, Canada, and Europe. She has compiled over 2,500 public appearances, including keynote addresses to numerous state and national conventions and was recognized as Oklahoma's "Outstanding Young Woman in America."  In addition Dr. Lee is an entertainer/singer/songwriter and in all her appearances she promotes the mission of The Magical Child Foundation - peace through play.

Author of a graduate textbook in "Program Design and Systems Analysis," published by Prentice-Hall, Dr. Lee is responsible for developing the undergraduate and graduate curriculum in Leisure Sciences/Counseling at the University of Illinois and Oklahoma State University.  Her work was accepted as the National Standard for Competency-Based Education in Therapeutic Recreation. Her most recent book, The Circle Is Sacred offers ancient spritual teachings to assist us in living fully in the 21st century.

Dr. Lee has been awarded numerous federal grants for her research in "Peak Performance" and "Human Excellence".  Her research entitled "The Sporp Report" provided the standards of "accessibility" for handicapped people and she was one of eleven individuals to write PL-94-142 which granted "equal education to handicapped persons". She also contributed to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, granting "equal employment" to the handicapped. Dr. Lee is a strong advocate for diversity.

As a consultant, Dr. Lee designs and facilitates applied and experiential learning activities that focus on personal empowerment, leadership, communication, visioning, problem-solving and team-building.  Dr. Lee touches the lives of individuals far beyond their expectations.  Dr. Lee's clients include numerous government agencies and multi-national corporations.  For additional information regarding Dr. Lee please see: www.scoutcloudlee.com

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2004, 08:51:31 PM »
The photo listed as scout.jpg is a woman who runs a female empowerment center in Stillwater Oklahoma. Definitely "Someone "inspirational" who will make you believe you can do anything you put your mind to" her name is  DR. SCOUT CLOUD LEE. The photo is right off her website at www.magicalchild.org.
Sounds like she will be an interesting/intriging contestant.  Cool!  Thanks for telling us, Maine...and Welcome to RFF!  :)_{}

Ruday

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2004, 09:09:07 PM »

Thanks Puddin for keeping us updated.  Thanks Maine for the added info.

t

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 03:42:46 PM »
  (#) :)() ^:)^(#) :)() ^:)^
Yes Puddin...THANK YOU for keeping us updated!  You're doing a great job! [/b] [/font] [/color] [/size]
  ^:)^ (#) :)()^:)^ (#) :)()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 05:37:05 PM »
Oh you guys lol .... ;;)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 09:56:07 PM »
We love ya Puddin... (#) :)()

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2004, 12:50:59 AM »
Yes...we love ya puddin!  :)_{}  (#)   

Hey gal...I stayed up till 4ish am last nite to get ahead of you in the posts...but I am too dang pooped to continue the War!!! :':') :P  You should see me!  I look like a racoon w/ the dark circles under my eyes.  Been gazing into this machine too long & losing waaay too much sleep!  Sooo I concede.   Wish I had time to post up a storm, but don't!  Good luck reaching your over 5000 posts again, puddin!  ;D

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 12:57:36 AM »
Awww Rudy you don't have to stay up and post to beat her.  It's all supposed to be fun...  Just post what you like and have fun with it.

Hugs, t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2004, 01:42:05 PM »
Im sorry Rudy.. :':')  Please get some rest..my eyes get funky too when I'm on the pc too long..also my fingers get stiff ..you know ..crampy   :)*

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2004, 08:14:26 PM »
My hands fall asleep