Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (32/32)

ianthebalance:
I actually thought episode 4 was the best so far this season.

supah:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on October 23, 2012, 12:09:39 AM ---I actually thought episode 4 was the best so far this season.

--- End quote ---

This season hasn't really delivered any amazing episodes yet, but I agree that it was the best one so far. I really liked the Fast Forward as it wasn't the usual 'eat something gross' or 'perform some crazy stunt'. It required Jabba to do some intensive running and cleaning up Dhaka  :lol: I absolutely loved that moment when they were running down the street and all the kids were following them! The Roadblock was simple, but it required precision and some amount of strength, it was a good Roadblock. The Detour wasn't as great. I loved the boat travel and the Pit Stop location!

addie:
1. Bangladesh I
2. Indonesia I
3. China
4. Indonesia II

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on October 22, 2012, 09:29:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on October 22, 2012, 09:15:25 PM ---Well, they "bull raced" in Madura, but I'm not sure if that counts.

But here's my (:;) , :gaah: , and  :tantrum session.

I love the teams this season, but the s19 style routing is so frigglestomping :lol: because I wanted to see something more diverse and different. China = Taiwan, Indonesian legs, Bangladesh legs = Thailand legs, and now it's Turkey = Malawi. Let's just hope they won't do two more legs in Turkey despite the fact that TARAUS2 already visited there twice.

--- End quote ---

What I meant was that IF Turkey also had two legs, it would then become a s19 route. But so far as the episodes have been shown on TV, it looks like s19.

How is Turkey=Malawi?!!!

--- End quote ---

Dom:
Why did they have to go to Majorca?! Wish it was MENorca.. I've been there about 15 times!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version