Author Topic: TAR 21 Predictions  (Read 56627 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 21 Predictions
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:30 PM »
Nordic Area , a new asian country like Nepal or Laos...
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 06:52:09 PM »
Oops! I was thinking about Thailand instead of Vietnam. :-[ Sorry.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »
Hmmm. I'm usually pretty good at guessing the types of countries we'll see.

We just had three legs in South America, so we're not headed back there this season. If the Americas are done, it'll more likely be a single penultimate leg somewhere in Central America or the Caribbean. I'd hope for El Salvador, but I think Costa Rica is more likely.

Central/Western Europe really needs a break - Austria and Germany have both had a full leg and a train transfer in the past three seasons, and in the past five we've also had the three central Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands, Belgium, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, France, and the UK. PIIGS is still unlikely, but it's possible they'll throw someone a bone and help out a struggling country's tourism industry. I'd still think we're more likely to get eastern Europe or the Balkans though. If we get PIIGS, it'll be two legs in Spain and Portugal. If we get eastern Europe, I'd go with Hungary again, or Slovenia and Slovakia. If we get the Balkans, it'll be Serbia. Outside chances for Bulgaria, Turkey, and Malta.

Africa? Tanzania's the first country to get a third official visit, and only Morocco and South Africa even have two. South Africa's probably the more likely of the two to get a repeat visit, but if we get another new country I'd be looking at Cameroon or Angola. We do need to hit that whole central African region eventually.

The Middle East is pretty much out of consideration thanks to the Arab Spring. Possibly Jordan, but I doubt it.

We did India last season, we've done Bangladesh fairly recently, Pakistan's not happening any time soon, and Nepal's still unsafe. Sri Lanka is the closest we'll get to a central Asian country.

In southeastern Asia, we just went to Indonesia and Thailand two seasons ago, and Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore have also been done not that long ago. Of the six Vietnam is most likely, although I'd prefer Malaysia. The only new countries in the region would be Brunei (which doesn't allow foreign TV crews), Burma (which would be a nightmare from a security perspective), and Laos.

Eastern Asia is where it gets a bit harder. As the producers seem to love the idea of showcasing the stereotypical "Oriental" countries, we've done at least one of Japan, China (including Hong Kong), and Taiwan in eleven of the past twelve seasons. Japan was last season and Taiwan was the season before, which means it's China's turn again if we want to make it twelve out of thirteen. Plus, Taiwan's too small to justify two visits in three seasons, and they wouldn't have done the Hiroshima trip if they'd been planning to return to Japan this season. If we don't, the southern part of South Korea is a distinct possibility.

Oceania, Oceania, Oceania. I'm still holding out for the southern part of Australia (Melbourne!), but given the show's "Leg 1: Big city. Leg 2: OUTBACK ADVENTURE." usage of Australia in all four previous visits, it's not likely. If Australia turns up, I'd go with Adelaide and Alice Springs. It's certainly time for New Zealand again though, and preferably without Auckland for once. The Pacific islands are likely to be ignored again, but since there didn't seem to be a reason for the charter flights to Ngorongoro Crater last season (as they were able to drive to Mto Wa Mbu, which we know from TAR5 is within driving distance of the Kilimanjaro Airport), it's a very remote chance they might have done it to prepare us for more charter flights in future.

With the finish line, we've done the southeastern US twice recently and California twice before that, so it should be somewhere in the north or centre of the country. I'd hope for New Orleans, but I'd bet on somewhere in the Midwest.

In summary, I'd predict:
1: Los Angeles to Portugal
2: Portugal to Spain
3: Spain to Hungary
4: Hungary
5: Hungary to Cameroon
6: Cameroon
7: Cameroon to South Africa
8: South Africa to New Zealand
9: New Zealand to Tonga
10: Tonga to South Korea
11: South Korea to Costa Rica
12: Costa Rica to Minneapolis

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 10:20:14 PM »
Nice analysis! However Finland hasn't been visited since season 10.

I think that when tarfly said the three central Scandinavian countries, he meant Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

I want to speculate on the teams a little more because everyone else is focusing on the countries. I think we'll have a parent-child team, possibly two. A parent-child team has still never won the race, and WRP might want to try to break that "curse" like they did in TAR17 when they had 4 F/F teams. I think we'll also get at least one team with that "interesting occupation" appeal (maybe something like lumberjacks, or even actual kindergarten teachers :lol:), and I think we'll get at least one openly gay racer, maybe even a gay couple, because of gay rights being so prevalent in American news recently.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 10:24:11 PM by Mug Costanza »
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

paldog123456

« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »
By the way, predicting Hungary is reasonable, especially if they are visiting Serbia after.

(There is an Express Train from Budapest to Belgrade.)

Offline JordanJones123

• RFF Full Member
  • Jet and Cord should have won!
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »
Okay, well I also think that this coming race will also be a 3 continent race - Africa and South America are due for a rest after the past few seasons. This being said, to make the race interesting by not have 1 legs in north america (usa for the last leg), i think that they will definately explore either Canada or Mexico for the first or penultimate leg. I still think canada deserves a visit - Its an amazing place and would be easy to get to. Using canada would also enable a new starting/finishing leg because it is accesible by so many US airports.

Besides that I think that China will get a couple of legs, and I also think that Sri Lanka will get a visit (it was safe for TAR Aus). Europe will see visits to monte carlo, and 3 of either france, spain, iceland or portugal. UAEwill also get another visit.

My route would be:

Leg 1: USA to China
Leg 2: China
Leg 3: China to Sri Lanka
Leg 4: Sri Lanka to UAE
Leg 5: UAE
Leg 6: UAE to Spain
Leg 7: Spain to Portugal
Leg 8: Portugal to France
Leg 9: France to Iceland
Leg 10: Iceland
Leg 11: Iceland to Canada
Leg 12: Canada to USA
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:42:15 PM by conors2cents »
Jet and Cord are still the best!!! Bring them back!

'Maybe God didn't bless me so much with talent, but he gave me try'

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 12:47:06 AM »
By the same logic though, wouldn't Europe and Asia deserve a rest after being used for each of the past twelve seasons (and Asia in particular, which has only been skipped during the Family Edition)?

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 02:07:33 AM »
Hmmm. I'm usually pretty good at guessing the types of countries we'll see.

We just had three legs in South America, so we're not headed back there this season. If the Americas are done, it'll more likely be a single penultimate leg somewhere in Central America or the Caribbean. I'd hope for El Salvador, but I think Costa Rica is more likely.

Central/Western Europe really needs a break - Austria and Germany have both had a full leg and a train transfer in the past three seasons, and in the past five we've also had the three central Scandinavian countries, the Netherlands, Belgium, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, France, and the UK. PIIGS is still unlikely, but it's possible they'll throw someone a bone and help out a struggling country's tourism industry. I'd still think we're more likely to get eastern Europe or the Balkans though. If we get PIIGS, it'll be two legs in Spain and Portugal. If we get eastern Europe, I'd go with Hungary again, or Slovenia and Slovakia. If we get the Balkans, it'll be Serbia. Outside chances for Bulgaria, Turkey, and Malta.

Africa? Tanzania's the first country to get a third official visit, and only Morocco and South Africa even have two. South Africa's probably the more likely of the two to get a repeat visit, but if we get another new country I'd be looking at Cameroon or Angola. We do need to hit that whole central African region eventually.

The Middle East is pretty much out of consideration thanks to the Arab Spring. Possibly Jordan, but I doubt it.

We did India last season, we've done Bangladesh fairly recently, Pakistan's not happening any time soon, and Nepal's still unsafe. Sri Lanka is the closest we'll get to a central Asian country.

In southeastern Asia, we just went to Indonesia and Thailand two seasons ago, and Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Singapore have also been done not that long ago. Of the six Vietnam is most likely, although I'd prefer Malaysia. The only new countries in the region would be Brunei (which doesn't allow foreign TV crews), Burma (which would be a nightmare from a security perspective), and Laos.

Eastern Asia is where it gets a bit harder. As the producers seem to love the idea of showcasing the stereotypical "Oriental" countries, we've done at least one of Japan, China (including Hong Kong), and Taiwan in eleven of the past twelve seasons. Japan was last season and Taiwan was the season before, which means it's China's turn again if we want to make it twelve out of thirteen. Plus, Taiwan's too small to justify two visits in three seasons, and they wouldn't have done the Hiroshima trip if they'd been planning to return to Japan this season. If we don't, the southern part of South Korea is a distinct possibility.

Oceania, Oceania, Oceania. I'm still holding out for the southern part of Australia (Melbourne!), but given the show's "Leg 1: Big city. Leg 2: OUTBACK ADVENTURE." usage of Australia in all four previous visits, it's not likely. If Australia turns up, I'd go with Adelaide and Alice Springs. It's certainly time for New Zealand again though, and preferably without Auckland for once. The Pacific islands are likely to be ignored again, but since there didn't seem to be a reason for the charter flights to Ngorongoro Crater last season (as they were able to drive to Mto Wa Mbu, which we know from TAR5 is within driving distance of the Kilimanjaro Airport), it's a very remote chance they might have done it to prepare us for more charter flights in future.

With the finish line, we've done the southeastern US twice recently and California twice before that, so it should be somewhere in the north or centre of the country. I'd hope for New Orleans, but I'd bet on somewhere in the Midwest.

In summary, I'd predict:
1: Los Angeles to Portugal
2: Portugal to Spain
3: Spain to Hungary
4: Hungary
5: Hungary to Cameroon
6: Cameroon
7: Cameroon to South Africa
8: South Africa to New Zealand
9: New Zealand to Tonga
10: Tonga to South Korea
11: South Korea to Costa Rica
12: Costa Rica to Minneapolis

You are very good at guessing indeed!
What you have predicted so far looks pretty good
Do you think there's a chance we might see a north-eastern city?  :duno:

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 02:53:09 AM »
In the US? Outside chance. New York would be spoiled to DEATH, and Boston was a start line recently (though that doesn't stop the LA starts), so let's exclude them both. Although other cities are big enough, the only ones recognisable enough - and they like to pick places known internationally as well - would be Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and DC.

The other big possibility is Texas. Considering all we've gotten in exchange for all those teams is the maze task in TAR5, it seems like it really should turn up sometime soon.

Really, I think the final city is a tossup at this point between Minneapolis/St. Paul, Detroit, Houston, and St. Louis.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 11:34:17 AM »
I really want to see Seattle as the final destination city :hoot:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

addie

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 01:37:26 PM »
It has been in TAR3.

I think this race is an only three continents race too, for obvious reasons that have been said earlier. The only other continent that I could see visited, would be Australia or Northern Africa (not that that is a country but whatever). With that said, there are a few countries from Europe and Asia that have been visited in the past two seasons:

Denmark
Belgium
Indonesia
Thailand
Taiwan
Germany
Italy
India
Japan
Azerbaijan

Then we have some countries that are not allowed to be visited:
Phillipines
Mexico
Lebanon
Israel

And some countries that have been visited quite recently and aren't a China or India (who are likely to be visited every 2/3 seasons):
Switzerland
Austria
Norway
Sweden
Liechtenstein
Bangladesh
Oman

And then we have some countries that host a big sport event, which would cause lots of spoilers:
Ukraine
Poland
England (just England)

Which would leave us with these  European countries (in the event of a three continent race)
Albania (scrapping, reason below)
Andorra
Armenia (I'm going to scrap this one, since Azerbaijan just has been visited)
Belarus (scrapping, reason below)
Bosnia
Bulgaria
Croatia (scrapping, reason below)
Cyprus
Czech Republic (scrapping, reason below)
Estonia (I'm going to scrap this one, since I think they would visit Latvia earlier)
Finland (I'm going to scrap this one, since Finland is much prettier in the winter)
France
Georgia (I'm going to scrap this one, since Azerbaijan just has been visited
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Lithuania (I'm going to scrap this one, since Latvia is more likely to be visited)
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova (scrapping, reason below)
Monaco
Montenegro (scrapping, reason below)
Netherlands
Portugal
Romania (scrapping, reason below)
Russia
San Marino (I'm going to scrap this one)
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia (scrapping, reason below)
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey

And these Asian countries, in the event of a three continent race:
Bahrain
Bhutan
Brunei (Scrapping, no camera crews allowed)
Cambodia (Scrapping, already had too legs, don't think there is that much more to see)

China
Jordan
South Korea
Kuwait (scrapping, reason below)
Kyrgzystan (scrapping, reason below)

Laos
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia (scrapping reason below)
Nepal
Qatar
Singapore (Scrapping, already had too visits)
Sri Lanka
Tajikistan (scrapping, reason below)
Turkmenistan (scrapping, reason below)

UAE
Uzbekistan
Vietnam (scrapping, reason below)

Of those countries; (1) I think these are not due for a revisit (have seen too much of the country already), or (2) I don't think TAR will visit them (cause of new country that isn't that popular)
Albania (2)
Belarus (2)
Croatia (1)
Czech Republic (1)
Moldova (2)
Montenegro (2)
Romania (1)
Slovakia (2)
Kuwait (1)
Kyrgyzystan (2)
Mongolia (1)
Tadzjistan (2)
Turkmenistan (2)
Vietnam (1)

These are the countries, I think, can be visited. Now I'm going to make a race with the following guidelines:
- At maximum three new countries
- Not more than 5 countries per continent
- Three countries with two legs
- One leg in Carribean
- One leg in Middle East
-  Two countries that have been visited quite a few times.
- An Europe start (we haven't had it since TAR17)

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) --> France (Paris/Versailles)
Leg 2: France (French Riviera)
Leg 3: France --> Spain (Madrid)
Leg 4: Spain (Andulusia)
Leg 5: Spain --> Ireland (Dublin)
Leg 6: Ireland --> UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Leg 7: UAE --> Kazakhstan (Astana)
Leg 8: Kazakhstan --> China (Chengdu)
Leg 9: China --> Laos (Vientiane)
Leg 10: Laos (Luang Prabang)
Leg 11: Laos --> Trinidad & Tobago (Port of Spain)
Leg 12: Trinidad & Tobago --> USA (D.C.)

This is my final prediction :tup:

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
It has been in TAR3.

I think this race is an only three continents race too, for obvious reasons that have been said earlier. The only other continent that I could see visited, would be Australia or Northern Africa (not that that is a country but whatever). With that said, there are a few countries from Europe and Asia that have been visited in the past two seasons:

Denmark
Belgium
Indonesia
Thailand
Taiwan
Germany
Italy
India
Japan
Azerbaijan

Then we have some countries that are not allowed to be visited:
Phillipines
Mexico
Lebanon
Israel

And some countries that have been visited quite recently and aren't a China or India (who are likely to be visited every 2/3 seasons):
Switzerland
Austria
Norway
Sweden
Liechtenstein
Bangladesh
Oman

And then we have some countries that host a big sport event, which would cause lots of spoilers:
Ukraine
Poland
England (just England)

Which would leave us with these  European countries (in the event of a three continent race)
Albania (scrapping, reason below)
Andorra
Armenia (I'm going to scrap this one, since Azerbaijan just has been visited)
Belarus (scrapping, reason below)
Bosnia
Bulgaria
Croatia (scrapping, reason below)
Cyprus
Czech Republic (scrapping, reason below)
Estonia (I'm going to scrap this one, since I think they would visit Latvia earlier)
Finland (I'm going to scrap this one, since Finland is much prettier in the winter)
France
Georgia (I'm going to scrap this one, since Azerbaijan just has been visited
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Lithuania (I'm going to scrap this one, since Latvia is more likely to be visited)
Luxembourg
Macedonia
Malta
Moldova (scrapping, reason below)
Monaco
Montenegro (scrapping, reason below)
Netherlands
Portugal
Romania (scrapping, reason below)
Russia
San Marino (I'm going to scrap this one)
Scotland
Serbia
Slovakia (scrapping, reason below)
Slovenia
Spain
Turkey

And these Asian countries, in the event of a three continent race:
Bahrain
Bhutan
Brunei (Scrapping, no camera crews allowed)
Cambodia (Scrapping, already had too legs, don't think there is that much more to see)

China
Jordan
South Korea
Kuwait (scrapping, reason below)
Kyrgzystan (scrapping, reason below)

Laos
Malaysia
Maldives
Mongolia (scrapping reason below)
Nepal
Qatar
Singapore (Scrapping, already had too visits)
Sri Lanka
Tajikistan (scrapping, reason below)
Turkmenistan (scrapping, reason below)

UAE
Uzbekistan
Vietnam (scrapping, reason below)

Of those countries; (1) I think these are not due for a revisit (have seen too much of the country already), or (2) I don't think TAR will visit them (cause of new country that isn't that popular)
Albania (2)
Belarus (2)
Croatia (1)
Czech Republic (1)
Moldova (2)
Montenegro (2)
Romania (1)
Slovakia (2)
Kuwait (1)
Kyrgyzystan (2)
Mongolia (1)
Tadzjistan (2)
Turkmenistan (2)
Vietnam (1)

These are the countries, I think, can be visited. Now I'm going to make a race with the following guidelines:
- At maximum three new countries
- Not more than 5 countries per continent
- Three countries with two legs
- One leg in Carribean
- One leg in Middle East
-  Two countries that have been visited quite a few times.
- An Europe start (we haven't had it since TAR17)

Leg 1: USA (Los Angeles) --> France (Paris/Versailles)
Leg 2: France (French Riviera)
Leg 3: France --> Spain (Madrid)
Leg 4: Spain (Andulusia)
Leg 5: Spain --> Ireland (Dublin)
Leg 6: Ireland --> UAE (Abu Dhabi)
Leg 7: UAE --> Kazakhstan (Astana)
Leg 8: Kazakhstan --> China (Chengdu)
Leg 9: China --> Laos (Vientiane)
Leg 10: Laos (Luang Prabang)
Leg 11: Laos --> Trinidad & Tobago (Port of Spain)
Leg 12: Trinidad & Tobago --> USA (D.C.)

This is my final prediction :tup:

I see a few things wrong with this list here-
First: Mexico, Israel, and Philippines are allowed to be visited because only Northern Mexico is dangerous, Israel hosted TARAus1 a year ago and Philippines have hosted previous foreign races like TARAus2.
Second: Don't rule out Croatia and Finland, TAR10 never had a pit stop in Finland only a TBC and TAR12 only visted Dubrovnik, Zagreb should deserve a visit.  Also Kyrgyzstan, Vietnam, and Brunei shoudn't ruled out (where does it say Brunei doesn't allow camera crews). Besides Brazil or one of the Pacific Island nations like Fiji, Samoa, or Palau deserve a visit in Brazil's case a revisit.

addie

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
This is my own opinion.. I think those countries won't be visited.  But feel free to give your opinion.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 03:01:25 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 03:44:07 PM »
I really hope they give Brunei a visit!

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 04:41:14 PM »
I think you got Brunei and Bhutan confused.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »
I really hope they give Brunei a visit!

I hope so too.  That website with the link about filming in Brunei mentions "key" film crew must be brought in from abroad.  This actually means foreign crew are welcome.

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 05:04:26 PM »
I am totally guessing a four continent visit (North America-Europe-Asia-Oceania-North America)
-Start in the USA
-A leg or two in Central America (El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Belize)
-Followed by legs in Europe and Asia (Spain, Portugal, France, SE Europe, Turkey, Qatar, Israel, Jordan, UAE, South/Central Asia, SE Asia, China)
-Then a leg in a Pacific Island country (Fiji, Samoa, Palau, Vanuatu, Tahiti, Micronesia, Tonga, Papua New Guinea)
-Followed by the final leg back in the USA

(Thats my absolute prediction)

Offline NPL

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 11:16:52 PM »
This is my own opinion.. I think those countries won't be visited.  But feel free to give your opinion.

From my perspective, including Israel and The Philippines in the "no visit" list of countries makes no sense.  Israel has had two seasons of TAR itself and was just visited last season by TARAu.  The Philippines are going to air their own version of TAR this year, and USA & Australian versions have recently been there.  In addition, CBS just finished filming the next season of Survivor in The Philippines.

Also, I think Vietnam could be a distinct possibility.  Many other versions of TAR have visited there in their last season.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 01:04:36 AM »
In addition, CBS just finished filming the next season of Survivor in The Philippines.

On the other hand, that could be a good opportunity for cross-promotion (using TAR to promote Survivor and vice versa).

(...and :bigwelcome to RFF!)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 04:46:55 AM »
They aren't finished.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 05:25:52 AM »
I am guessing since they only visited India and Japan for Season 20 and they are bound to touch Asia (More like South-east Asia or Asian countries) for every season...

20: India and Japan
19: Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand
18: Japan, China, India
17: Bangladesh, Hong Kong, South Korea
16: Malaysia, Singapore, China
15: Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia
14: India, Thailand, China

From what we can see, they try to visit China (or part of China like Hong Kong or Taiwan every season... and TAR 20 is an exception with no Chinese countries at all as well as TAR 15)

I predict at least 2 legs in China (with one of it being NEL -_-), no more Japan and India. No India, but not ruling out places like Sri Lanka or Bangladesh again.

TAR also really like Malaysia and there's many places not visited in Malaysia as well. So if they're visiting Malaysia, they might make a trip down to Singapore again like TAR 3 and TAR 16.

I have a feeling they will be visiting at least 1 middle east country in Asia such as Kuwait, Turkey, Oman, Kazakhstan and Israel. They might visit Israel if they want to clog up new countries which they can use in their previews.

I also think, Philippines is due for a visit too.

Asian countries I would really like to see would be Philippines and Laos or Brunei.

But gut feeling tells me China will definitely be visited and the other 2 asian countries will most probably be Cambodia/Vietnam and Sri Lanka/Bangladesh.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »
Using the excuse that foreign versions have gone to X-country doesn't work. Different countries have different opinions of what's safe, different insurance, etc.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
My prediction for a Route Info this season:

"Proceed on foot to the next Pit Stop, the Survivor camp in Caramoan."

Well, Survivors once visited Big Brother, so why not? ;)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2012, 03:40:37 PM »
I predict we're going to have an awesome time following the race around the world!  :jam:
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere