Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Predictions

<< < (35/36) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: weihen on June 06, 2012, 10:16:21 PM ---I think they won't visit Africa this season...

--- End quote ---

I think they will. :tup:

topaz:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 08, 2012, 02:52:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: weihen on June 06, 2012, 10:16:21 PM ---I think they won't visit Africa this season...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
me too, and I'm thinking that Africa will be the last continent to visit for TAR 21 after Europe and the best and even the safest country to get there is hopefully they'll visit to Cape Verde Island as the newest country to feature it.  Then their final destination is either to Washington, Boston or New Orleans. :)

supah:
i PREDICT TAR21 will finish off like this

Leg 1 (United States - China)
Leg 2 (China - Indonesia)
Leg 3 (Indonesia)
Leg 4 (Indonesia - Bangladesh)
Leg 5 (Bangladesh)
Leg 6 (Bangladesh - Turkey)
Leg 7 (Turkey - Russia)
Leg 8 (Russia - Latvia)
Leg 9 (Latvia - Spain)
Leg 10 (Spain)
Leg 11 (Spain - Morocco)
Leg 12 (Morocco - United States)

Zack.:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 08, 2012, 02:52:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Just for scope, there are direct flights to the US from Cairo, Casablanca, Accra, Dakar, Johannesburg, and I think Cape Town and Addis Ababa. Since these flights are mainly toward New York or Washington, they could go just about anywhere with only a single connection.

Or if they want to go to DC while I'm visiting school that would be cool too.

mjriches2005:
I hope Iceland is visited again, and if so it would be good place for the 11th leg (penultimate leg)
Then the Final Leg would have teams fly nonstop direct on Icelandair to these cities in the US: (in parenthesis was the last time city was visited on final leg)
-Boston
-Denver (TAR9)
-Minneapolis
-New York City/JFK (TAR10)
-Orlando/Sanford
-Seattle (TAR3)
-Washington/Dulles
The reason I predict Iceland would be the penultimate leg is due to the fact it was last visited on TAR6, most of that visit was mainly in the countryside where they camped out on the glacier.  Reykjavik the capital city was never visited thats my reason. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version