Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

TAR 21 Predictions

<< < (3/36) > >>

georgiapeach:
Just in case any of you reading spoilers slip up along the way...am going to move this to spoilerland. :lol:

Wishlists should still go in that thread, PREDICTIONS are welcome here.

mjriches2005:
If the race began on the West Coast (not LA area) I would think the route would either go to Central America or Asia/Oceania on the first leg.  My predictions are:
Mexico (Cancun, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Queretaro, La Paz)
Costa Rica (San Jose, Liberia)
Guatemala (Tikal/Flores)
Belize
Nicaragua (Managua, Granada, Lake Nicaragua)
China (Hainan Island, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Harbin, Macau)
South Korea (Seoul or Busan)
Philippines (Manila, Palawan, Laoag City)
New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, South Island)
Australia (Melbourne or Canberra)
(For East Coast, probally Europe)
Portugal (Lisbon)
Spain (Madrid or Valencia)
France (French Riveria, Montpelier, Lyon, Toulouse)
Ireland (Dublin/County Cork)
Iceland (Reykjavik)
Norway (Tromso, Trondheim, Bergen)
Scotland (Edinburgh or Loch Ness Region)

supah:
I hate to say this, but I doubt this race will go to Australia/New Zealand this season, I'm positive WRP are saving Australia/New Zealand for TAR22

New Zealand and Australia are absolutely beautiful all year round, but the most ideal time to visit them is summer, and right now, its close to winter here

Also I doubt South America will be visited in TAR21, we just had 3 legs there in TAR20, and its close to winter there too which is not the ideal time to visit

so by ruling out those areas, I think we will likely have a TAR17 route OR they could make it awesome and have a TAR3 route, with Central America first THEN onto Europe  :)

mjriches2005:
Also, despite the fact that Mexico, Israel, Philippines, and Colombia are on the State Dept Travel Warning list.  Only these certain areas are dangerous. 
Mexico (Mainly Northern Mexico and Acapulco)
Israel (The area around the Gaza Strip)
Philippines (Mindinao/Southern Philippines)
Colombia (The very rural areas outside the major cities)

Just because these places are listed as dangerous, just consider the safest areas that could be prudential for the race to visit.

weihen:
I think northern China may be visited this season,I always want them to visit Shaolin Temple...Xi'An maybe visited again...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version