General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Air Crash Investigation/Mayday/Air Emergency

<< < (2/10) > >>

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on June 06, 2012, 09:17:47 PM ---
I was hoping for that too but according to Wikipedia it is going to air in Season 12.  :yess:

--- End quote ---

Omg! You're right! I just checked it!  :wohoo:

They have 3 Singapore related accidents in one season! MI185, SQ006 and QF32!

Prophet:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on June 07, 2012, 03:20:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on June 05, 2012, 07:52:19 PM ---Have you guys ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator?

--- End quote ---

I play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I prefer 2004 though, since X is so laggy on my computer! Do you play it too Prophet?  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

I have played it but I'm not very good :lol: I can only get some of the smaller planes to fly and none of them to land except the Piper. But turning off real crash mode makes everything easier :lol3:

Air:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on June 07, 2012, 03:23:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on June 06, 2012, 09:17:47 PM ---
I was hoping for that too but according to Wikipedia it is going to air in Season 12.  :yess:

--- End quote ---

Omg! You're right! I just checked it!  :wohoo:

They have 3 Singapore related accidents in one season! MI185, SQ006 and QF32!

--- End quote ---

IKR!! It's awesome! :colors  I also think Air India 855 would be something Air Crash Investigation would do...

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 07, 2012, 08:01:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: AmazingRace on June 07, 2012, 03:20:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on June 05, 2012, 07:52:19 PM ---Have you guys ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator?

--- End quote ---

I play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X. I prefer 2004 though, since X is so laggy on my computer! Do you play it too Prophet?  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

I have played it but I'm not very good :lol: I can only get some of the smaller planes to fly and none of them to land except the Piper. But turning off real crash mode makes everything easier :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol: :lol3: :lol:

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on June 08, 2012, 07:39:28 AM ---
IKR!! It's awesome! :colors  I also think Air India 855 would be something Air Crash Investigation would do...

--- End quote ---

I hope so! The crash of AI855 has always intrigued me.  Btw, what is your favourite aircraft? Mine is the Boeing 747-400.  :)

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 07, 2012, 08:01:20 AM ---I have played it but I'm not very good :lol: I can only get some of the smaller planes to fly and none of them to land except the Piper. But turning off real crash mode makes everything easier :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol: I'm more of a big jets fan, so I skipped the lessons and jumped straight into the jets. I don't know how to land using ILS or anything. I just do visual, and it ain't pretty.  :-[

It's been a while since I last played though!

We should do some multiplayer flying or something.  :lol:

Air:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on June 08, 2012, 07:49:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on June 08, 2012, 07:39:28 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I hope so! The crash of AI855 has always intrigued me.  Btw, what is your favourite aircraft? Mine is the Boeing 747-400.  :)

--- Quote from: Prophet on June 07, 2012, 08:01:20 AM ---I have played it but I'm not very good :lol: I can only get some of the smaller planes to fly and none of them to land except the Piper. But turning off real crash mode makes everything easier :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol: I'm more of a big jets fan, so I skipped the lessons and jumped straight into the jets. I don't know how to land using ILS or anything. I just do visual, and it ain't pretty.  :-[

It's been a while since I last played though!

We should do some multiplayer flying or something.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

My favourite aircraft is the Boeing 777-200LR and the Airbus A340-600 (and the A380  :) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version