General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Air Crash Investigation/Mayday/Air Emergency

<< < (10/10)

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 26, 2013, 04:41:11 AM ---Anerican Airlines Flight 191 aired on the 25th of February, United Airlines Flight 173 aired on the 11th of March, the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Air Disaster aired on the 4th of March, Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409 has aired on the 25th of March, Santa Barbara Airlines Flight 518 is still scheduled for 1st of April, and Air France Flight 447 is on the 15th of April.

Season 13 has akso been released!  :hearts: :hoot: :wohoo:

You can find the episodes list on the Wikipedia page. :)

Some people are speculating that it will be the final season of Mayday.  :ascared :( :( :( :( :(

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for all the updates Airlinesguy!  :bunny

I just saw the list of episodes for Season 13, I must say the episodes are quite disappointing.  :( Some of these accidents are already covered in Seconds From Disaster.

and OMG, I hope this is not the last season! I want many many many more!  :( :( :( :(

Air:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on March 30, 2013, 09:57:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 26, 2013, 04:41:11 AM ---Anerican Airlines Flight 191 aired on the 25th of February, United Airlines Flight 173 aired on the 11th of March, the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl Air Disaster aired on the 4th of March, Ethiopian Airlines Flight 409 has aired on the 25th of March, Santa Barbara Airlines Flight 518 is still scheduled for 1st of April, and Air France Flight 447 is on the 15th of April.

Season 13 has akso been released!  :hearts: :hoot: :wohoo:

You can find the episodes list on the Wikipedia page. :)

Some people are speculating that it will be the final season of Mayday.  :ascared :( :( :( :( :(

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much for all the updates Airlinesguy!  :bunny

I just saw the list of episodes for Season 13, I must say the episodes are quite disappointing.  :( Some of these accidents are already covered in Seconds From Disaster.

and OMG, I hope this is not the last season! I want many many many more!  :( :( :( :(

--- End quote ---

Me too. :(

My favourites are XL Germany Flight 888T, Air Moorea and Crossair ( Crossair getting two Mayday appearances <3 ), but some I don't like that have been already covered, like AF90 and AA587. But I hope the rumours are wrong. Mayday better not die before LOT Polish Flight 7 and 5055 are covered!  :knuckles:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version