General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Air Crash Investigation/Mayday/Air Emergency

<< < (5/10) > >>

AmazingRace:
SQ006 is uploaded onto YouTube, but bad quality. :(

Air:
I just watched Sillkair 185 on Youtube. Such a horrible air crash. I wish that the NTSC realised that Tsu Way Ming did crash the plane and didn't publish the report as undetermined.

I can't wait until Air France 447 is aired! It's one of my 3 most anticipated air crash investigations this season!

1.AF447
2.SQ006
3.QF032

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on September 08, 2012, 12:57:32 AM ---I just watched Sillkair 185 on Youtube. Such a horrible air crash. I wish that the NTSC realised that Tsu Way Ming did crash the plane and didn't publish the report as undetermined.

I can't wait until Air France 447 is aired! It's one of my 3 most anticipated air crash investigations this season!

1.AF447
2.SQ006
3.QF032

--- End quote ---

Yeah, some say that it could be 737 rudder problem as well. So it's a bit confusing. We may never know. :(

In Singapore, we're lagging behind by 1 season I think. :(

Air:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on September 18, 2012, 09:09:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on September 08, 2012, 12:57:32 AM ---I just watched Sillkair 185 on Youtube. Such a horrible air crash. I wish that the NTSC realised that Tsu Way Ming did crash the plane and didn't publish the report as undetermined.

1.AF447
2.SQ006
3.QF032

--- End quote ---

Yeah, some say that it could be 737 rudder problem as well. So it's a bit confusing. We may never know. :(

In Singapore, we're lagging behind by 1 season I think. :(

--- End quote ---

I don't think it's a rudder malfunction because there wasn't any rudder movements prior to the crash (unlike United 585 & USAir 427).

Same in Aus.  :res: We're up to the Munich Air Disaster.

Air:
SEASON 13 IS CONFIRMED!  :yess: :colors :conf: :yess: :colors :conf:

http://cineflixrights.com/sections/19-Programming/shows/series_breakdown

There are 10 episodes, and once it has finished airing, Mayday will have 108 episodes!  :hearts:

But still no word on when the Grand Canyon Mid Air Collision is going to air...  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version