Author Topic: TAR VietNam--SHOW Discussion threads!  (Read 65853 times)

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR VietNam--SHOW Discussion threads!
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2012, 02:59:27 AM »
My bad!!! The reunion occurred a month ago. Sorry for that  :-[ But the info that the newlywed went to Phan Thiet for paragliding, Mrs Chau, Sugar Beet, … last week are true …  :)

Well, Baggio has a small shellfish restaurant and I heard he’s also the chef  :lol: The girls love him and his boyfriend so much, but they all have girlfriends  :'( So the girls are suggested loving the others like two guys of purple team, sugar beet, or one of the two brothers … So funny  :lol3: Vietnamese audience love this show a lot  :yess:
Do you wonder why the brothers used the U-Turn for the purple team on the sixth leg? Racers refused to answer it, and said we will know in the next episodes but till now it’s a secret. I say most racers are nice but not all. There are also some bad rumors like frauds in some games but I think it’s rubbish  (:;)

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2012, 08:49:31 AM »
Here are some wedding photos of the athletic couple http://onewedding.vn/index.php/2012/06/hoang-thao/

Their nickname is "Pig & Vermicelli"  :lol:

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2012, 10:11:22 AM »

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2012, 02:58:11 AM »
Here are some wedding photos of the athletic couple http://onewedding.vn/index.php/2012/06/hoang-thao/

Their nickname is "Pig & Vermicelli"  :lol:

didn't know that Huynh Minh Hoang is a stud... the left ear, the lower lip... & tattoo on his right arm...  :)

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #104 on: July 18, 2012, 07:51:20 AM »
didn't know that Huynh Minh Hoang is a stud... the left ear, the lower lip... & tattoo on his right arm...  :)
Ye, like I said before, TARV doesn't allow them to show tattoos or pierces so he had to hide them. Richie also did.

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
How about Baggio? Does he have any tattoos or piercings?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 11:34:51 PM by lepnit304 »

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #106 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:13 PM »
Ah ha! Could this be the start of the rivalry as seen on the US edition???  :ascared :ascared

OMG, zeeyyy, do you know that I heard some rumors saying that the professional travelers used their U-Turn ability to force Baggio's team to backtrack  :'( Even "grant aunt" Long also implied that in his recent comments ... If it was true, I think the reason would be because Baggio's team was strong. The professional travelers are super nice and funny

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2012, 09:35:49 AM »
The cousins got the second U-Turn and was eliminated  :'( The professional travelers used their U-Turn because they thought Tuan Anh (the guy with glasses) was smart, thus, dangerous for them. When they tagged the purple team's picture on the board, they said "Kill them!!!"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:39:40 AM by lepnit304 »

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2012, 09:39:11 AM »
At least, the couple's still saved :yess:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 10:08:22 AM by lepnit304 »

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2012, 09:46:43 AM »
What were they talking about when they all got to the Hours of Operation sign? And what were all the penalties for?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:48:48 PM by Best Loser »

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2012, 11:09:41 AM »
After the brothers, the travelers are receiving hate now. Many people think that U-Turn is dirty playing (or am I the only one thinks not?) I love the cousins but it's good that the couple's still in.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:53:08 PM by anhgau2007 »

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2012, 08:59:53 PM »
The cousins got the second U-Turn and was eliminated  :'( The professional travelers used their U-Turn because they thought Tuan Anh (the guy with glasses) was smart, thus, dangerous for them. When they tagged the purple team's picture on the board, they said "Kill them!!!"

Yes they did the right thing as the cousins were a strong team - they got 1st twice and also got u-turned twice - a sign of their strength?  :duno:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:09:27 PM by zeeyyy »

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
At least, the couple's still saved :yess:

:yess: my fav team's still around but they're still at the back!  :groan:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:38:47 AM by zeeyyy »

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
And what were all the penalties for?

I think they drove their ATV's outside the designated course... well, not knowing Vietnamese, I may be wrong...  :duno:

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #114 on: July 20, 2012, 09:54:41 PM »
Arr I don't know what went wrong with the post that night (:;)

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2012, 11:10:04 AM »
Yes they did the right thing as the cousins were a strong team - they got 1st twice and also got u-turned twice - a sign of their strength?  :duno:

They’re strong, but not enough cuz I think they’d pretty been lucky in some tasks. One reason that the professional travelers used their U-Turn power against the cousins was the same as the brothers’ reason. As I said, most racers are nice but not all. Tuan Anh’s attitude was unpopular with most racers and some audiences. I think he’s weird. Xuan Son, vice versa, is very very naive, gentle and obedient  :lol: But anw, the cousins are the good guys  :)

It seems the next episode is a double-length leg

Show content
I think Baggio’s team can be eliminated. They are very often to quarrel and young, so their experiences will be limited. However, some rumors said Baggio’s team was in top 2. I’m so so disappointed with it though I like them because they’re handsome

I think they drove their ATV's outside the designated course... well, not knowing Vietnamese, I may be wrong...  :duno:

Yup, it’s exactly what you guess

What were they talking about when they all got to the Hours of Operation sign?

They talk a lot. When purple team met the other teams

Tuan Anh (cousins) said: “Have you seen the sign?”
Chung (brothers) “Yup, I see it”
Tuan Anh: “All are leveled”
Chung “I know. But now where will we go?”
Tuan Anh “We have to wait …”
Chung “Wait till tomorrow? Sure we won’t”
Binh (pro travelers): “No. We wait for the production crews to set up sleeping places for us”
Chung: “Maybe it’s the night's leg of the race …”

Binh: “Tomorrow com chay’s team (meaning the cousins cuz they ate com chay in detour at Ninh Binh) will have another interesting food game to play: drink fishing sauce!”
Binh: “Hey, camera men. There is a good restaurant over there. Shall we chip in for beer!”  :keeta:
Chung: “It’s cheaper if we come together. The more, the merrier!”

Check this video to see what racers did in the restaurant. While Tuan Anh was cleaning the floor, the others were playing cards. While Chung was singing “winter girl,” Long gave him 500VND (~ 2.5 U.S. cents)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDWjvsW20c&feature=plcp
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 04:45:28 PM by lepnit304 »

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2012, 01:31:46 PM »
Judging by the route, I'm guessing the finish line is in Ho Chi Minh City?

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2012, 04:52:52 PM »

Agree. But I still don't know where the next leg is  :duno:

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2012, 12:50:19 AM »
There'll be a Ho Chi Minh City leg, but not the finale (rumors). My guess is leg 11 is a TBC AND finale since Dustin said 13 eps but only 11 legs.

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2012, 02:41:50 AM »
Ep 10 Recap

Starting time:
#1: Actors 1:16pm
#2: Cousins 1:17pm
#3: Brothers 1:46pm
#4: Travelers 1:51pm
#5: Couple 1:58pm

Route Info: Travel to Da Lat Bus Station and pick a taxi to Yen Gia Restaurant, Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, Binh Thuan. You have 2,300,000 VND for this leg of the race.
The trip from Da Lat to Phan Thiet cost them 1,690,000 VND. Actors’ cab driver got lost and drove them to Phan Rang, which was 80km (50 miles) away from Phan Thiet.
#1: Cousins (+1)
#2: Brothers (+1)
#3: Travelers (+1)
#4: Couple (+1)
#5: Actors (-4)

Route Info: Travel to Phan Thiet Fish Sauce Company.
#1: Cousins (=)
#2: Brothers (=)
#3: Travelers (=)
#4: Couple (=)
#5: Actors (=)
Teams reached there and saw the HoO sign “Opening: 8am – 11:30am, 1:30pm – 5:30pm”. They decided to go to a nearby restaurant and asked to sleep there.

Teams received their clues next morning and were immediately confused because they were all written in Russian. They had to get help and figure out their next destination was a tour company, Vidotour.
#1: Travelers (+2)
#2: Cousins (-1)
#3: Actors (+2)
#4: Brothers (-2)
#5: Couple (-1)

Route Info: Teams had to remove 4 wheels of a jeep, pump and put it back in.
#1: Travelers (=)
#2: Cousins (=)
#3: Brothers (+1)
#5: Actors (-2)

Route Info: Make your way on the jeep to Mui Ne fishing village. Teams had to find the clue hidden amongs boats there.

Detour: Red streams or Blue sea
Red river: Teams had to travel to Fairy Streams and deliver 100 coconuts across the 2km streams road. They weren’t allow to use anything but themselves to keep the coconuts from dropping.
Blue sea: Teams had to row the traditional Vietnamese boat called “thuyen thung” and find a Sting bottle with a key inside amongs 500 bottles. Only travelers chose this detour.
#2: Cousins (=)
#3: Brothers (=)
#4: Actors (+1)
#5: Couple (-1)

Route Info: Travel to Bau Trang Lake. Caution: U-Turn ahead.
#1: Travelers (=) (U-Turned cousins)
#2: Cousins (=) (got back to the other detour)
#3: Brothers (=)
#4: Actors (=)
#5: Couple (=)

Roadblock: Who loves sunshine and blue sea?
One team member had to drive a ATV on a marked road and find the clue hidden inside 20 vases on the sand dune.
#2: Brothers (+1)
#3: Actors (+1)
#5: Cousins (-4)

Route Info: Travel to Khe Suoi Lo, the pit stop for this leg of the race.
#2: Brothers (=) (30-minute penalty for not going in the right direction at the roadblock)
#3: Actors (=) (30-minute penalty, same reason)
#4: Couple (=) (30-minute penalty, same reason + 30-minute penalty for not coming in first)
#5: Cousins (=) (Eliminated) :'(

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2012, 02:42:33 AM »
There'll be a Ho Chi Minh City leg, but not the finale (rumors). My guess is leg 11 is a TBC AND finale since Dustin said 13 eps but only 11 legs.

I’m confused. Do you mean we’ll have 3 episodes for leg 11? That’s weird :|
Next leg must have been in a beach or a certain island like Vung Tau or Phu Quoc, Con Dao because teaser showed racers would perform their tasks in such places like this
I still think the finale will be in Ho Chi Minh city, and route may look like this: Binh Thuan -> ? (a beach or an island) -> Ho Chi Minh city. One team will be eliminated in episode 12, and one team will win in episode 13

Offline zeeyyy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2012, 06:57:24 PM »
Check this video to see what racers did in the restaurant. While Tuan Anh was cleaning the floor, the others were playing cards. While Chung was singing “winter girl,” Long gave him 500VND (~ 2.5 U.S. cents)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDWjvsW20c&feature=plcp

1. What were Tuan Anh & Long saying to the owner (if I'm correct) of the restaurant?

2. Why was Tuan Anh cleaning the floor?  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 07:01:47 PM by zeeyyy »

Offline anhgau2007

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2012, 12:03:03 AM »
1. What were Tuan Anh & Long saying to the owner (if I'm correct) of the restaurant?

1. He was asking to sleep there. They boasted about an actor (Baggio) on the way to the restaurant :lol:

2. Why was Tuan Anh cleaning the floor?  :lol:

2. Based on what I saw I think he lost gambling because everyone was playing cards :lol:

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »
1. They was trying to beg the restaurateur for sleeping places
Tuan Anh: “We only stay overnight. If you don’t mind, please allow us to sleep here for reducing unsafety outside”  :'(
Aunt Long: “First, when we come here, everything is ready to …” (you know what I mean  ;))

Aunt Long (with a grim smile on his face): “There is a very famous actor …”
Chung (excited): “Two actors”
Aunt Long: “He acted some films like “Rescue the Death”, “Third, student”, “The third-level trap”,  blahblah

While the restaurateur was still wondering, aunt Long shaked his hands and said “Thank you!”
Done  :yess: They were allowed to stay without spending a penny. Tuan Anh seemed to be shocked because the restaurateur was more easily led than he thought :lol:
(Poor the restaurateur! He had no choice. Aunt Long was quickly finished the bargain :lol: I think the restaurateur even didn’t know Baggio!  :lol3:)

Hoang said at the end of this video: “If Baggio’s team comes now, we very welcome because we are lack of somebody here to entertain”  :knuckles:

2. I don’t know why he did that. Aunt Long refused to tell us about it. He just said “Poor camera crews! They were eating but had to stop for filming him”  :lol:

Aunt Long said that the cousins weren’t the first team to be U-Turned, but they were. You can watch the trailer of episode 4 at 47:50 here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT53Qutm6lg

The professional travelers also did the thin jungle because they were U-Turned by the brothers  :o

It’s a setup error and was cut. But they also did this task for about 30 to 45 minutes. It’s a long story, but everything was solved  :)

Offline lepnit304

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2012, 02:11:36 AM »
2. Based on what I saw I think he lost gambling because everyone was playing cards :lol:

I also think so, for fun  :lol: But Tuan Anh is more complicated than that. He’s a closed book that you can’t figure him out