Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 266580 times)

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
I was at jury duty in Downtown Los Angeles this morning. at around 945am I saw a team of two african american males followed by a camera guy and a fourth person running down the street. they stopped by this guy playing jazz music and were reading something. this was all in front of the Walt Disney Concert Hall.

i walked past them and then come running past me about 10 seconds later and go right into a parking area. i watch them as it was quite a lot of activity and notice the red and yellow arrow pointing to the parking area where their cars were waiting.

i snapped a pic of the arrow and the parking area.

Hi and welcome!!!  :keeta:

I think what you saw should be for TAR France. They were filming in California yesterday and have a team of two black guys.

You can see a lot more in this following thread (and also share your information):

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27485.0.html
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:42:59 PM by -mxn- »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Okay, I found it but it's odd! It's very strange.

teragram31 Filming The Amazing Race? Pizza delivery to Bicycle Habitat

sandyy4 #philkoeghan just sitting in my car looking at a magazine with me on it... #theamazingrace   3mon

« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:04:11 PM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11

sandyy4 #philkoeghan just sitting in my car looking at a magazine with me on it... #theamazingrace   3mon

If the first pic was taken in NYC, is consistent with the info we had from June 16th about a task involving pizza delivery.  And the presence of the camera crew leads to believe that Lexi & Trey are actually performing the task as one of the F3, instead of the pics we already had of Nadiya & Natalie and Abby & Ryan - spotted with no camera crews - doing the same thing, with the general consensus that this two teams were decoys.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

If the first pic was taken in NYC, is consistent with the info we had from June 16th about a task involving pizza delivery.  And the presence of the camera crew leads to believe that Lexi & Trey are actually performing the task as one of the F3, instead of the pics we already had of Nadiya & Natalie and Abby & Ryan - spotted with no camera crews - doing the same thing, with the general consensus that this two teams were decoys.

The pic is from NYC. They're carrying pizzas from "Lombardi's Pizza".

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:58:32 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Nice work Loverocked! :hearts: You found a final three team!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
The bike shop also gives us another location for the final leg we didn't have that day.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The bike shop also gives us another location for the final leg we didn't have that day.

We already had it:

Reply #450 on: June 17, 2012, 11:45:14 AM »

teragram31

Filming The Amazing Race? Pizza delivery to Bicycle Habitat 19h

According to Google Maps, there's a two blocks distance between Lombardi's Pizza and Bicycle Habitat by foot.

And here's a pic from Bicycle Habitat:

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:03:34 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
This pic from Ryan and Abby is in Elizabeth St. and Prince St., two blocks distance from Lombardi's Pizza too.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:04:37 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The cast announcement today has shaken loose another sighting. From Facebook earlier today:

So glad the word is out. We met Josh and Brent on the Talgo Night Train to Paris in June when they were in the middle of racing and filming. Caroline and I will be watching on the 30th and cheering them on. Spoiler alert, when we met them there were four teams left!

I don't know if this is something we already knew or not, but it appears that the Beekman Boys are in the final four. They are getting one of the largest reactions on Twitter, so that will probably help ratings.  :tup: The fact that the Facebook poster doesn't mention other teams may be bad news for the Beekman Boys though.

Also, I'm not sure we ever nailed down which trains were used in France, so this may help with that.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2012, 04:27:45 AM »
Okay, I found a facebook photo of The Amazing Race 21.

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**
« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2012, 08:33:04 AM »
 :lol: Looks like a Shanghai taxi.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »
In the background of the Beekman's pic, we can see part of a banner with the word museum.  I made a little research, an I found this:

Okay, I found a facebook photo of The Amazing Race 21.

Peach, here's another one pic from the same building in Shangai; a similar but lower point of view.

It's the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower in the Pudong district.  And behind is the Shangai Tower (maybe Reta can identify the other building I have remarked).

In the first floor of the Oriental Pearl Radio & TV Tower, at the Pudong district, is the Shangai Municipal History Museum.  Maybe this is the place were the pic was taken.

(And the firts letter, that we can't see entirely, looks like a "y").
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:01:09 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2012, 09:37:22 AM »
 :lol3:  Found it!  "Maglev Museum"   :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2012, 10:33:26 AM »
Nice one!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2012, 10:35:35 AM »
Which is on the ground floor of the Longyang Rd Station.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2012, 11:00:46 AM »
Map Neobie?? :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2012, 11:12:50 AM »
 :lol:  yet more Shanghai Maglev Museum pix   :tup:

BTW, from the looks of the blog pix, the Maglev Museum may have been closed that day, or at least that entrance was closed.  I guess the racer was just getting on/off the maglev train at the station above.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 11:18:29 AM by Boingo »

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2012, 04:12:13 PM »

Fans with BVM

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
Kelly Kramer    ‏@abcdefghijkelly                       

<< Looks like they were filming #amazingrace while I was in #amsterdam. I took a picture of a team and didn't even know it http://instagr.am/p/QOJu5-I92P/ >>

posted Oct. 1st

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
Kelly Kramer    ‏@abcdefghijkelly                       

<< Looks like they were filming #amazingrace while I was in #amsterdam. I took a picture of a team and didn't even know it http://instagr.am/p/QOJu5-I92P/ >>

posted Oct. 1st

pics not work. I will post it. Same above.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Moved: Further discussion on Amsterdam locations, maps and GE to the location thread:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27199.msg806000.html#msg806000
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
For Peach :) Will contact her soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #473 on: December 01, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
I don't think we have this? Thanks to my new friend! NYC in the No-lita area 6/16.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #474 on: December 01, 2012, 09:51:32 PM »
I don't think we have this? Thanks to my new friend! NYC in the No-lita area 6/16.

Peach, that is the corner of Spring St. and Mott St.  Lombardi's Pizza.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:56:43 PM by Alenaveda »