Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 266596 times)

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Even though she mentions Ontario previously, she also mentions that she might be traveling by her Wizard of Oz quotes. And more important, she might be away from her data coverage as she posted to twitter via SMS. Some one with practice should ask her of her whereabouts.

Offline guacamole300

• RFF Jr. Member
Another sighting in Amsterdam! This was posted earlier today
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:45:48 PM by guacamole300 »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
How about this Tweet?

Katelyn O'Keefe ‏@katelynokeefe

Didnt realize everyone coming off the go train was on amazing race #runforestrun

Would it make sense after the Amsterdam sighting? Would someone ask for details?
Not our race... Just the human rat race.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another exerpt from a blog of a sighting in Amsterdam:

Today, we arrived in Amsterdam. This city has such a good vibe--and no it's not from the coffee shops. It's bright, clean and not crowded with hoards of people. ... Yes, it was literally two teams from CBS' Amazing Race. Our guide spent about five minutes giving them directions while our cameras clicked...

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Another exerpt from a blog of a sighting in Amsterdam:

Today, we arrived in Amsterdam. This city has such a good vibe--and no it's not from the coffee shops. It's bright, clean and not crowded with hoards of people. ... Yes, it was literally two teams from CBS' Amazing Race. Our guide spent about five minutes giving them directions while our cameras clicked...

Dom El has already posted that here with a link to watch the pics.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:03:52 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks to yykris,A cluebox spotted in Moscow

A girl found a young M/F team doing a task about unlock(pretty look like RB in Xi'An leg,S6)...and later she saw a middle-aged M/M team arriving
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:12:48 PM by weihen »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
So I found this on Facebook:

The post was made about 10 hours ago. I have asked for more details.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Daniel Greenberg ‏@danieleric17
Saw them filming Amazing Race yesterday on the streets of Amsterdam. I probably should try out.
 it was to big muscular guys running around in red shirts and bags with film crews in front and behind by the train station.

nothing rgarding today

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Saw them filming Amazing Race yesterday on the streets of Amsterdam. I probably should try out.

nothing rgarding today

@DomEL5 it was to big muscular guys running around in red shirts and bags with film crews in front and behind by the train station.

Sounds like the Chippendales to me!! We've seen them with red shirts and bags before!

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Kimberly Erickson ‏@Kim_Erickson
Day 11: Tour of Univeg processing plant. Amsterdam walking and boat tour. Watch for us next season Amazing Race. #in
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3:01 PM - 12 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

Please contact her as she seems to have been on a tour that encountered the racers.

Time is Central Time US
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:11:44 PM by Xarles »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Kimberly Erickson ‏@Kim_Erickson
Day 11: Tour of Univeg processing plant. Amsterdam walking and boat tour. Watch for us next season Amazing Race. #in
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
3:01 PM - 12 Jun 12 via Twitter for Android · Details

Please contact her as she seems to have been on a tour that encountered the racers.

I think this happened yesterday because she seems to be updating her followers on her Europe trip all at once.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just one of the UF group we already know about, no new info.Thanks for looking everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
So cool! The #AmazingRace is filming at Central Station in Amsterdam as one of their stops. My parents would be nerding out if they knew

Zerlinda R ‏@zerachel
Spotted an Amazing Race checkpoint box right in front of the station o_o what if i steal a ticket~

think this is real

a reply to above

Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
 the red and yellow box was sitting front and center outside CS with cameras rolling but I won't spoil too much

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
@AmericanAir:
@jfknewsandviews Hi Jeff, AA’s JFK Terminal is a popular site for filming. However, we aren't able to share the details for this movie.

Filming today about half an hour ago at JFK. About 4:45 PM
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:48:36 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
Alex Hill ‏@Mr_AlexHill

@__MJR OMFG You're not going to believe this but The Amazing Race is in The Netherlands THIS VERY SECOND!! I was looking on a reality tv

Just 3 minutes ago. Would someone ask for details?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
I will ask him.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The whole post reads:

Alex Hill ‏@Mr_AlexHill
@__MJR OMFG You're not going to believe this but The Amazing Race is in The Netherlands THIS VERY SECOND!! I was looking on a reality tv forum that tracks The Amazing Race as they film around the world and found out that they're in Amsterdam! Pity they're didnt go to Spijkenisse or Rotterdam or else you might of seen them! hahaha XD

So...hi Alex!! :waves:

:lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just a reminder:

As we approach the finale, for security, no tweets about possible finish line locations (if there should even be any!) should be posted.

Just PM or email me first please to check. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
He says he got to get up early but is worthy. Amazing Race filming!... he's from Spain  .. i think it would be ok to keep an eye in Spain just in case, considering it could be a great location to go back to the US.

Edited!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:05:13 AM by georgiapeach »

addie

Translation: Well  early start but worth it. Filming Amazing Race!

Let this be true.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:02:05 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
From post 1:

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:20:53 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DallasGumby

• RFF Not So Newbie
Could they be on the island of Ibiza, off the coast of Spain?

Taking part in a detour for an "amazing race".. HAHA LOLL

posted 9:53 a.m. Central.

The kid appears to be from Ibiza.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 11:05:17 AM by DallasGumby »

Offline DallasGumby

• RFF Not So Newbie
Could they be on the island of Ibiza, off the coast of Spain?

Or perhaps on the nearby island of Mallorca.

que sepáis que la gente de The Amazing Race han estado grabando esta mañana en Mallorca :-) http://bit.ly/KF6BFp
10:24 AM - 13 Jun 12

you know that the people of The Amazing Race have been shooting this morning in Mallorca
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:52:18 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline chal_uf

• RFF Not So Newbie
I found some in twitter, the amazing race shooting in Mallorca, Spain  :luvya:

pues yo pienso ver la S21, hoy están en Mallorca. Mi cuñado ha participado en la grabación de una prueba taurina esta mañana.

translate ::

because I think seeing the S21, are now in Mallorca. My *** has been involved in recording a taurine test this morning.

* i late post few seconds from Dallas :groan:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:53:52 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie

Según me cuenta *** que sepáis que la gente de The Amazing Race han estado grabando esta mañana en Mallorca :-)

Translation:  As *** tells me, The Amazing Race crew has been filming in Mallorca this morning.

*** pues yo pienso ver la S21, hoy están en Mallorca. Mi *** ha participado en la grabación de una prueba taurina esta mañana.

Tanslation:  I'm thinking of watching S21. they're in Mallorca today. My *** has participated in a bullfighting task this morning.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 12:01:28 PM by georgiapeach »