Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 267074 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is a weird tweet... Phil's in Oklahoma already? ???

@Floyd_the_Lion
Today we heard that Mr Phil from the Amazing Race was here. We didn't find him but found his energy bars!! Yum! http://pic.twitter.com/fUppoYq3

Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
This is a weird tweet... Phil's in Oklahoma already? ???

@Floyd_the_Lion
Today we heard that Mr Phil from the Amazing Race was here. We didn't find him but found his energy bars!! Yum! http://pic.twitter.com/fUppoYq3

No his face is on the energy bar he is not actually in Oklahoma  :lol3:  :lol3:  :lol3:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative

THIS PICTURE could be just a normal street car race, or he/she really witnessed TAR driving in those two identical cars...

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
New York state license plates. Doesn't fit with the timeline that they'd be back in the US just yet, and even if they were, I don't think they'd be self-driving on the final leg.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
someone just twitted:

"@deannesazz: Amazing race in moscow near kremlin?"

Ill try to gain more info.

I have already asked....

Reply:

Yesterday around 10pm moscow time.she said she saw amazing race participants passed by and a checkpoints i guess.its for the 21st season.will be on air soon.she said :)

"Yesterday" should be June 9...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Sounds like the night of the 8th to me.........the Bolshoi Theater is about a block from the Kremlin......it is also right next to where the TBC pit stop was in TAR9 at the Iberian Gate. Also, I wouldn't think they would have two consecdutive Pit Stops 1-2 blocks apart.
Matthew 7:15

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@eulaelie
My mum was on the same flight as the contestants of The Amazing Race. She should've taken photos...
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
She was sitting next to the cameraman, spoke to the contestants and ahhhhh so interesting!!!!
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
Supposedly gorgeous cameramen... (:lol:)
2 hours ago

Contacting them as we speak!

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Don't get too excited - nothing new, just more confirmation  :lol:

instagram:

@topknotchpnay - #amazingrace at #lax before I went to #philippines

the poster also said:

'the teams were told to look excited and high five each other'

:lol3:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@eulaelie
My mum was on the same flight as the contestants of The Amazing Race. She should've taken photos...
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
She was sitting next to the cameraman, spoke to the contestants and ahhhhh so interesting!!!!
2 hours ago

@eulaelie
Supposedly gorgeous cameramen... (:lol:)
2 hours ago

Contacting them as we speak!

The tweeter has replied and has said the flight was on June 2nd and teams traveled from Singapore onto Dhaka, Bangladesh! :hearts:

ETA: The flight was SQ446 from Singapore -> Dhaka. Their mum apparently talked to our goatie/biker couple (apparently they're from Georgia!) labeled "Unknown & Kelly(?)" in the Timeline thread :tup:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:21:05 AM by ovalorange »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
A sighting from somewhere in Europe (Amsterdam?).

Good Luck ‏@goodlucklive
Just seen a crew from the amazing race USA zoom passed us - they asked us for directions we were like "sorry" hahahaha
4:00 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Good Luck is a band from Capetown, South Africa, but they appear to be touring Europe. One of their tweets suggests they may have been in the Ukraine a couple of days ago and another yesterday says they are Amsterdam bound. Their webpage says they have a couple of appearances in Amsterdam late this week.

I've asked for more details.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:41:24 AM by Plaidmoon »

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
A sighting in South Africa!

Good Luck ‏@goodlucklive
Just seen a crew from the amazing race USA zoom passed us - they asked us for directions we were like "sorry" hahahaha
4:00 AM - 11 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Asking for more details.

He is from Cape Town, South Africa, BUT his latest tweets are giving me the idea that he's in the Netherlands?  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Live info only please, discussion goes over to spec. Thanks everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Sam A.M. ‏@SNKRFRK
So cool! The #AmazingRace is filming at Central Station in Amsterdam as one of their stops. My parents would be nerding out if they knew

Zerlinda R ‏@zerachel
Spotted an Amazing Race checkpoint box right in front of the station o_o what if i steal a ticket~

think this is real

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Tory Almond ‏@toryalmond

So the Amazing Race has just been spotted in Amsterdam! Good luck team! @ Dwaze Zaken http://instagr.am/p/LvP2m8Gga6/

Pic:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:21:09 AM by dpe »

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Me too!  :lol:

Ok.  Gay Goat Farmers behind the first couple.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
"@mpetroff: An Amazing Race team literally ran into us in Amsterdam today #mylifeiscomplete"

Still waiting for reply.

Online Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Looks like we've got another safe team :)

@perthct #amazingrace #amst

Online Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting of Brent & Josh and ?? & Abby, with photos! The two teams were working together, asking for directions. I have contacted the poster asking for more information.

http://northernaggal.blogspot.co.uk/2012_06_01_archive.html#8858802055123347191

Offline Topita

• RFF Sr. Member
Wait what??  :o
I don't read the spoilers usually because I don't want to be spoilered.  :lol:
But TAR was in Amsterdam today??  :o

Well I was at work anyway so not much chance I would have run into them but still.  :(
Looks like the picture was taken at central station. Wonder if they'll be here for a day more, I'll be working tomorrow too but if I run into them I will definitely let you all know!  :lol:

ETA they were unlucky though!
It's been lovely sunny weather so much lately and they had to pick a day where it was cloudy and dreary.  :lol3:
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. :)

paldog123456

Here is one from Facebook I saw:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 08:51:24 PM by Paldog »

Offline Al

• RFF Not So Newbie
How about this Tweet?

Katelyn O'Keefe ‏@katelynokeefe

Didnt realize everyone coming off the go train was on amazing race #runforestrun

Would it make sense after the Amsterdam sighting? Would someone ask for details?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
How about this Tweet?

Didnt realize everyone coming off the go train was on amazing race #runforestrun

Would it make sense after the Amsterdam sighting? Would someone ask for details?

:welcome2:   to RFF
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
How about this Tweet?

This is all in Ontario......and a little early for us I think.
Matthew 7:15