Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**

<< < (2/97) > >>

supah:
@CallistoM
Just came across those amazing race people in sm, while I was stranded w/ no phone and they have camera people to help them. Hmph
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
8:35 AM - 26 May 12

you beat me to it Prophet!

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 25, 2012, 06:00:21 PM ---@callistom Just came across those amazing race people in sm, while I was stranded w/ no phone and they have camera people to help them. Hmph

By sm she means santa monica because her previous tweet said she was there. It's an established account with 671 tweets.

--- End quote ---

Good work. I saw this about when you posted it. She put that message out on Facebook too. I wouldn't have expected them to start on Friday. Keep watching, if this is real, there will be more sightings.

I've asked the woman for more information about what she saw. Hopefully she will reply. Since she mentions not having her phone at the time of the sighting, it could have been a couple of hours ago that she saw them.

supah:
 ‏@nachoblanco96
Pay attention in @Lax_Official to amazing race sighting!!!!!:!!!!
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:25 AM - 26 May 12

@nachoblanco96
Attention in @laxairport for amazing race sighting
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:23 AM - 26 May 12

not sure what he means...?
he is a legitimate tweeter

georgiapeach:
Not believed to be us. Deep breath everyone!

amazinglatinoamericafan:
Im Nacho i Was saying that Pay attention in lax if there were teams there because of the tweet about santa monica im from Arg. I dont live in the states

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version