Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**

<< < (97/97)

walkingpneumonia:
I totally missed this back on June 16 - but here is a photo of the flags at the UN Building.
You can just make out the signs with the greetings that the racers are hoisting up the flagpoles.
It looks like the production tent behind them and the hedge hides the actual filming from prying eyes.

Chateau d If:
This is a great find WP!

It shows that the backsides of the banners are blank.  Also the frames are tracked so they don't rotate.  The combination of these two makes it so the banners can be read from a particular direction. 

Each Racer can only see the banners of their own set of poles.

No peeking at other Racer's attempts!    :cmas3

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 16, 2012, 07:51:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 16, 2012, 07:33:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 15, 2012, 11:16:02 PM ---I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

--- End quote ---

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

--- End quote ---

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

--- End quote ---

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: DrRox on December 21, 2012, 03:31:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 16, 2012, 07:51:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alenaveda on June 16, 2012, 07:33:30 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 15, 2012, 11:16:02 PM ---I meant where in Ibiza, lol. Do your best! Great find!

--- End quote ---

Ok.  He didn't answer me yet, because one of our group rules is not to give spoilers, so I send him a new message with info about Amsterdam leg to let him know that is not that case.
But after some other member requirement, he suggestes it was on Ibiza's beach, and he take photos not only from Phil, but of the teams doing one of the tasks.  He also wrote that WRP almost took his cell phone while doing this.

--- End quote ---

It should said he attempted to take pics of teams doing one of the tasks. :groan:

--- End quote ---

It seems that all these Ibiza reports, as Joe Biden would say, were a bunch of malarkey. You should really chastise that guy on your private board Alenaveda.

--- End quote ---

Sorry for the delay, DrRox, on give an answer to your post. 
Ok, enough punishment that he broke the group main rule - no spoilers - in order to certify he was there when TAR was in Mallorca.  Although the only thing he said was that the leg was a NEL - big thing, we all knew that (at least here on the RFF) -.  For the rest, I don't care anymore about what they do or say or anything else.  I'm definitely out of that group... so good luck, God bless you, etc.. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version