Author Topic: Amazing Race 21 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1 update**  (Read 266571 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE .

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send me the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

If you HAVE a live sighting, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM here.

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the location discussion to the location thread and leave the LIVE zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 08:13:13 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We have some time still, I am just getting ready! But will give y'all a head's up a bit closer to the start.

In the meantime, please use this opportunity to refresh your memory of the guidelines above, practice searching Twitter and FB for info, and tap your heels and say three times I will NOT chatter in the LIVE thread!!! :lol:

Love y'all, this will be FUN!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
ONLY LIVE SIGHTINGS! ABSOLUTELY NO CHATTER!

Beware of the False.

On your mark!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
@callistom Just came across those amazing race people in sm, while I was stranded w/ no phone and they have camera people to help them. Hmph

By sm she means santa monica because her previous tweet said she was there. It's an established account with 671 tweets.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:03:43 PM by Prophet »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
@CallistoM
Just came across those amazing race people in sm, while I was stranded w/ no phone and they have camera people to help them. Hmph
Collapse
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
8:35 AM - 26 May 12

you beat me to it Prophet!

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@callistom Just came across those amazing race people in sm, while I was stranded w/ no phone and they have camera people to help them. Hmph

By sm she means santa monica because her previous tweet said she was there. It's an established account with 671 tweets.

Good work. I saw this about when you posted it. She put that message out on Facebook too. I wouldn't have expected them to start on Friday. Keep watching, if this is real, there will be more sightings.

I've asked the woman for more information about what she saw. Hopefully she will reply. Since she mentions not having her phone at the time of the sighting, it could have been a couple of hours ago that she saw them.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 06:39:46 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
 ‏@nachoblanco96
Pay attention in @Lax_Official to amazing race sighting!!!!!:!!!!
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:25 AM - 26 May 12

@nachoblanco96
Attention in @laxairport for amazing race sighting
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
9:23 AM - 26 May 12

not sure what he means...?
he is a legitimate tweeter

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Not believed to be us. Deep breath everyone!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline amazinglatinoamericafan

• RFF Full Member
Im Nacho i Was saying that Pay attention in lax if there were teams there because of the tweet about santa monica im from Arg. I dont live in the states

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
On your Mark.....Get Set.....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
NOT us.

And that user name not coming up? PLEASE POST THE LINKS IF POSSIBLE!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
Jhon Verro ‏@Bobhenson23
The amazing race en la ciudad de guatemala cerca de la catedral! que suerte !

https://twitter.com/#!/Bobhenson23

Amazing Race in Guatemala City... obviously this is FAKE.. It seems we are gonna have this fake accounts again.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Just saw some people on the Amazing Race ha #Crazy

https://twitter.com/#!/aKa_ChOaD

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
chatter IS being deleted

last tweet is NOT us as best as I can tell.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
WE ARE LIVE!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I saw the amazing race filming in Santa Monica!!!
2 minutes ago near Hacienda Heights, CA ·

Via FB

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
NOPE ^^
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just saw some people on the Amazing Race ha #Crazy

https://twitter.com/#!/aKa_ChOaD

reply:
at the fashion show mall in Vegas

= NOT us.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
Just saw The Great Race run through the airport lol... I feel so bad for the camera crew lol guys must be ripped AF

https://twitter.com/#!/joshperese

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
From his twitter I *think* he lives in SoCal and he is on his way to Australia right now. Old tweet:

Flight to Australia: booked Only hitch: have to stop in Fiji for 4 hours... Oh darn

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
We have a possible team.

kathy sessler ‏@kathysessler

Travel off to good start,Amazing Race filming at LAX, I bought maps for the Chippendale dancers team...too fun!

https://twitter.com/kathysessler
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:09:18 PM by redwings8831 »

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@a_wagener
Pretty sure we just spotted some amazing race contestants in LAX. #tar19 I believe. Exciting! (if you're me, anyway)
1min ago

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@a_wagener
Pretty sure we just spotted some amazing race contestants in LAX. #tar19 I believe. Exciting! (if you're me, anyway)
1min ago

Middle aged couple guy with green beard, woman with short blonde hair. Probably gay couple, 30s? Dark haired girl and someone.