Author Topic: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 406307 times)

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #1100 on: November 11, 2012, 11:35:34 AM »
I don't think if anyone mentioned it here before, but does any of you think that there may be a final task involving languages?

I see that this season at the pitstop they show the greeters saying Hello and Goodbye in different languages, it seems that the final task may require teams to match these words?  Just pure speculation.

Edited - Just saw people mentioned it already in last few pages.  To me I think this is a very good challenge as the teams probably don't have time to note down the phrase at the time!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1101 on: November 11, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
Or the benefit of seeing it written out either....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #1102 on: November 11, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »
I don't think if anyone mentioned it here before, but does any of you think that there may be a final task involving languages?

I see that this season at the pitstop they show the greeters saying Hello and Goodbye in different languages, it seems that the final task may require teams to match these words?  Just pure speculation.

Edited - Just saw people mentioned it already in last few pages.  To me I think this is a very good challenge as the teams probably don't have time to note down the phrase at the time!

From what I think, the possible memory task might have teams listen to an audio/cassette tape and decide with greetings/farewells are appropriate for which country, then input which track # fits in which country on a device similar to the one from the season 17 final task.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #1103 on: November 12, 2012, 08:20:15 PM »
Okay sorry to intrude. I just was looking around ;D

Can I ask, what is with the spec of Josh/Brent making final 3? I looked and saw no pictures of them in New York City and if I read right their last spotting was in Amsterdam. I know that Jaymes/James and Trey/Lexie were spotted with crews and Natalie/Nadiya, Abbie & Ryan weren't spotted with crews, and Josh & Brent were nowhere to be found..
I mean.. I can understand the educated guesses with James/Abba last seen in Russia and then Nana/AbbieRyan seen without crews/flip flops and do process of elimination but I'm just looking for the "proof/evidence" that had it, lol.
So could anyone explain to me where them being in final 3 came from? Did I miss an image? :lol:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:23:28 PM by Kandace »

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:59 PM »
Um, Josh and Brent were not speculated to make the final 3. (I'm looking at Dom El's timeline.) So I think you missed an image.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1105 on: November 12, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »
Okay sorry to intrude. I just was looking around ;D

Can I ask, what is with the spec of Josh/Brent making final 3? I looked and saw no pictures of them in New York City and if I read right their last spotting was in Amsterdam. I know that Jaymes/James and Trey/Lexie were spotted with crews and Natalie/Nadiya, Abbie & Ryan weren't spotted with crews, and Josh & Brent were nowhere to be found..
I mean.. I can understand the educated guesses with James/Abba last seen in Russia and then Nana/AbbieRyan seen without crews/flip flops and do process of elimination but I'm just looking for the "proof/evidence" that had it, lol.
So could anyone explain to me where them being in final 3 came from? Did I miss an image? :lol:

All we have is this, the only reference of the Beekman Boys after Amsterdam:

The cast announcement today has shaken loose another sighting. From Facebook earlier today:

So glad the word is out. We met Josh and Brent on the Talgo Night Train to Paris in June when they were in the middle of racing and filming. Caroline and I will be watching on the 30th and cheering them on. Spoiler alert, when we met them there were four teams left!

I don't know if this is something we already knew or not, but it appears that the Beekman Boys are in the final four. They are getting one of the largest reactions on Twitter, so that will probably help ratings.  :tup: The fact that the Facebook poster doesn't mention other teams may be bad news for the Beekman Boys though.

Also, I'm not sure we ever nailed down which trains were used in France, so this may help with that.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1106 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:16 AM »
Have we seen that clip from the [season?] preview where they show a bus driving into high waters? I don't recall that, unless my memory is really bad  :iok

addie

« Reply #1107 on: November 18, 2012, 07:29:19 AM »
That's Amsterdam.  ;)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: November 18, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »
Spoiler TAR22 , (just to make a point)

NO TAR 22 spoilers in here please!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:11:48 AM by georgiapeach »
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Kavie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1109 on: November 19, 2012, 01:30:54 AM »
So is it safe to say that The Chips and Trey and Lexi will make the F3 ????

Offline alexbeans

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1110 on: November 19, 2012, 02:10:41 AM »
I think that Abbie and Ryan are safe.  They were seen delivering pizza in NY which I assume will be the final leg of the race.  Trey and Lexi, and the Twins were sighted too. 

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1111 on: November 19, 2012, 02:14:20 AM »
Abbie and Ryan and the Twinnies were spotted delivering pizza. Without cameras around them.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Kavie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1112 on: November 19, 2012, 02:40:06 AM »
I think that Abbie and Ryan are safe.  They were seen delivering pizza in NY which I assume will be the final leg of the race.  Trey and Lexi, and the Twins were sighted too.

One of the Twins wore flip-flops so i'm pretty sure they don't make the F3. It's just a decoy. We don't see any camera around Abbie and Ryan in those photos they don't seem to be rush. So they may not make the F3 too. Only the Chips and Trey and Lexi had cameras around them

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1113 on: November 19, 2012, 07:09:58 AM »
So is it safe to say that The Chips and Trey and Lexi will make the F3 ????

As far as we know, the answer would be yes.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #1114 on: November 19, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
Um, Josh and Brent were not speculated to make the final 3. (I'm looking at Dom El's timeline.) So I think you missed an image.

With the Hippies eliminated, and the Twins and the Divorcees spotted decoying in the Finale (assumed decoying), it's safe to speculate that the Goat Farmers somehow make it to the F3.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1115 on: November 26, 2012, 11:28:40 AM »
I do not get it, if Josh & Brent is eliminated this leg and the Twins next leg.
It leaves Trexi and Chippendales in the final leg, with two teams please do not be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1116 on: November 26, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
I do not get it, if Josh & Brent is eliminated this leg and the Twins next leg.
It leaves Trexi and Chippendales in the final leg, with two teams please do not be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next leg is a NEL.  Leg 11 - France - wil still have 4 teams racing and - as in Osaka last season - is in that place where it's going to be eliminated the last team. 

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: November 27, 2012, 05:31:27 AM »
Next leg is a NEL.  Leg 11 - France - wil still have 4 teams racing and - as in Osaka last season - is in that place where it's going to be eliminated the last team.

You sure about that Alenaveda?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1118 on: November 27, 2012, 07:42:45 AM »

You sure about that Alenaveda?

We know the Beekmans were travelling from Spain to France:

The cast announcement today has shaken loose another sighting. From Facebook earlier today:

So glad the word is out. We met Josh and Brent on the Talgo Night Train to Paris in June when they were in the middle of racing and filming. Caroline and I will be watching on the 30th and cheering them on. Spoiler alert, when we met them there were four teams left!

I don't know if this is something we already knew or not, but it appears that the Beekman Boys are in the final four. They are getting one of the largest reactions on Twitter, so that will probably help ratings.  :tup: The fact that the Facebook poster doesn't mention other teams may be bad news for the Beekman Boys though.

Also, I'm not sure we ever nailed down which trains were used in France, so this may help with that.

And we've the strong presumption that the Twinnies are the last team eliminated (racing as decoys with Abbie & Ryan around Lombardi's Pizza); but they were spotted racing to became one of the F3 in France:

The author of the tweet and this photo was nice enough to respond back to me.
The photo was taken at Château de Chenonceau ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_de_Chenonceau) just west of Tours

So we can spec that the final elimination is in Leg 11, on France.

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #1119 on: November 27, 2012, 08:26:13 AM »
Was just wondering one thing: the pics of Abbie/Ryan and Natalie/Nadiya acting like decoys in NY, who posted them? Was it the production who put them on twitter? Because, if I remember correctly, those were one of the first posts on a newly created account. And how would normal people know that this was TAR, with the two teams having no cameras around them? Maybe I'm missing something...

Shouldn't the point of having decoys are to mess up spoilers? We didn't had pics of all the final three. But with these ones posted, it just revealed us who made it and who didn't.

Unless those were taking at the end of the day, after the race finished, with the tweenies, who are actually in the final three, doing decoy work with an eliminated team to mess us up. But I may going to far :lol:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1120 on: November 27, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »
Was just wondering one thing: the pics of Abbie/Ryan and Natalie/Nadiya acting like decoys in NY, who posted them? Was it the production who put them on twitter? Because, if I remember correctly, those were one of the first posts on a newly created account. And how would normal people know that this was TAR, with the two teams having no cameras around them? Maybe I'm missing something...

Shouldn't the point of having decoys are to mess up spoilers? We didn't had pics of all the final three. But with these ones posted, it just revealed us who made it and who didn't.

Unless those were taking at the end of the day, after the race finished, with the tweenies, who are actually in the final three, doing decoy work with an eliminated team to mess us up. But I may going to far :lol:

They were posted - as you can check in the Sightings thread - at the same time all the other sightings that day.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #1121 on: November 27, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
Alenaveda is correct.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1122 on: November 27, 2012, 01:25:47 PM »
the preview for sundays leg says olny 2 episodes left. how can that be? spain, france, nyc.  ?????

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1123 on: November 27, 2012, 01:26:40 PM »
the preview for sundays leg says olny 2 episodes left. how can that be? spain, france, nyc.  ?????

mabye paris and new york is comebine this might be elimatoin leg

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1124 on: November 27, 2012, 01:38:19 PM »

Two TV episodes and three legs..........one leg/episode this week. Next week is 2 hour TV episode with legs 11 and 12.
Matthew 7:15