Author Topic: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 409303 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR 21 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #350 on: June 04, 2012, 03:43:19 PM »
:duno:
Randi Gagnat‏@RandiGaga

#Amazing #race #Molde!! http://twitter.com/RandiGaga/status/209707835553087490/photo/1

i asked for more info, no reply yet

It's a different angle, but I think I found that place:  it's the Aker Stadion on Molde.
And you can see the Rica Seillet Hotel in the background.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:28:10 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #351 on: June 04, 2012, 03:50:33 PM »
:duno:
Randi Gagnat‏@RandiGaga

#Amazing #race #Molde!! http://twitter.com/RandiGaga/status/209707835553087490/photo/1

i asked for more info, no reply yet

Does not look like any of our Racers in that shot   :duno:
Maybe blondes??

Their backpacks are mostly red. Can check in Chateau's video at LAX airport here

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,27200.msg758601.html#msg758601

They look (at least according to the pic's angle) as a M/M team, so I checked all the photos and videos we have, and the only team both members have black backpacks are the Goat Farmers.  But some members of other teams also have black ones, and those two can be part of different teams.

I did the same thing (picture checking) and reached the same conclusion.

But the packs still don't match and the GGFs are not same height as are the two shown in Molde.

Maybe two differents team members going to a RB? :duno:
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #352 on: June 04, 2012, 04:03:37 PM »
I found a better photo of the stadium and the hotel, when it's visible the place they are walking to; but I can post it here.  There's an entrance on the left side of the photo, close to the Rica Seilet Hotel, that look very similar to the one of the picture.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:10:34 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #353 on: June 04, 2012, 04:05:10 PM »
Why would the teams be racing today in Molde? last time we had a confirmed sighting was June 2nd in Singapore so there was a flight (Air France) to take them the same day to oslo and then the next day, June 3rd to Molde.  And besides why go to Molde? It's nothing special. Bergen or Trodheim would be a lot more interesting ( and with international airports.)

I don't think that picture is from any of the racers.
Why wouldn't they go to Molde, its a new city for TAR

paldog123456

« Reply #354 on: June 04, 2012, 04:08:15 PM »
Why would the teams be racing today in Molde? last time we had a confirmed sighting was June 2nd in Singapore so there was a flight (Air France) to take them the same day to oslo and then the next day, June 3rd to Molde.  And besides why go to Molde? It's nothing special. Bergen or Trodheim would be a lot more interesting ( and with international airports.)

Still, I feel that they should explore more of Oslo, which is very underexplored, or venture into Bergen, which is a very interesting city. Molde seems kind of random.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: June 04, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »

Still, I feel that they should explore more of Oslo, which is very underexplored, or venture into Bergen, which is a very interesting city. Molde seems kind of random.

But maybe thats the point. If you want to see more of Oslo, there are many pictures and research you can do on it. Molde is a lesser known place that you wouldn't see on your everyday travel show. I'm sure there is some beauty to it that the producers intend to show us.

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #356 on: June 04, 2012, 04:15:34 PM »
It the teams are in Norway, I'll might bump into them if they have to travel through Oslo to get to their next destination.
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline mjriches2005

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #357 on: June 04, 2012, 04:26:07 PM »
My guess is that there is a leg somewhere between Indonesia and Norway.  Possibly in the Middle East or Central Asia:
-Speculated Countries-
Jordan
Qatar
United Arab Emirates
Kuwait
Israel
Kyrgyzstan
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
Russia/Siberia

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #358 on: June 04, 2012, 04:36:26 PM »
I have the exact entrance at the Aker Stadium through Google maps, but I don't know how to post it here.  It's on Julsundvegen/Fv400.  If someone of you know how, please try to do it. :tup:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 04:41:11 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: June 04, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »
Not convinced about this Molde Norway sighting...
Where are the camera and sound guys?
I've never seen racers with stuff like sleeping pads lashed on top and bottom and side.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #360 on: June 04, 2012, 05:00:41 PM »
I have the exact entrance at the Aker Stadium through Google maps, but I don't know how to post it here.  It's on Julsundvegen/Fv400.  If someone of you know how, please try to do it. :tup:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »

That's the Rica Seilet Hotel. :tup:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #362 on: June 04, 2012, 05:14:02 PM »
This is the view I was talking about, I found it searching in Google.

The second one is taken from the other side, from the Rica Seilet Hotel point of view.  If those two are our guys, they probably were walking along the Aker Stadion sidewalk to reach the hotel.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:31:03 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #363 on: June 04, 2012, 05:21:05 PM »
WP, I agree with you; but these could be teams going to a hotel after reaching a pit stop.

I am skeptical in part because I don't think we've seen the teams this season with backpacks that big that were black or navy blue; but the Chippendales did have large backpacks, but not that color.

But it is possible. As to why not a more direct route; that might be due to trying to build in a lead for Phil and other production....although I just don't see that many legs in Europe (4 through 11) or this early in the westward bound Race unless there is to be several legs in the Americas.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:24:57 PM by theschnauzers »
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #364 on: June 04, 2012, 06:34:37 PM »
We have pics of ALL teams and their packs...there is NO team who bears the slightest resemblance to this.

For all we know, these could be generic backpackers.

DOn't know who/what this is, but it certainly does not look to be us.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: June 04, 2012, 09:32:17 PM »
The Jerry Bruckheimer photo of a satellite dish in the desert may be a clue on where AR21 might be right now. There are deserts in many Asian and African countries, but few in Europe.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #366 on: June 04, 2012, 09:35:11 PM »
Not in Norway, for sure  :lol:.

(BTW, we have tweets of TAR in Tel Aviv and now - apparently - in Norway; so I asked again:  could it be TAR Israel?)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #367 on: June 04, 2012, 09:36:02 PM »
The Jerry Bruckheimer photo of a satellite dish in the desert may be a clue on where AR21 might be right now. There are deserts in many Asian and African countries, but few in Europe.

???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #368 on: June 04, 2012, 09:40:14 PM »

I don't think it has to do anything with the race as he has recently been tweeting pics of the desert. Maybe a movie of some sort.

No guys :lol: , read carefully the tweets below this one, he's currently shooting a movie at the Texan Desert, somewhere in the middle of Texas..

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2012, 09:42:23 PM »
Not in Norway, for sure  :lol:.

(BTW, we have tweets of TAR in Tel Aviv and now - apparently - in Norway; so I asked again:  could it be TAR Israel?)

I don't think ANY other series is filming just now...except TAR Philippines is imminent and could have started without us noticing, but word is that they are staying within the country, last I heard.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #370 on: June 04, 2012, 11:06:25 PM »

No guys :lol: , read carefully the tweets below this one, he's currently shooting a movie at the Texan Desert, somewhere in the middle of Texas..

Where do you get TEXAS out of any tweet from JB. He is on the set of The Lone Ranger on the West Mesa outside of Albuquerque, NEW MEXICO. That is a long way from Texas. And it has nothing what so ever to do with TAR.
Matthew 7:15

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #371 on: June 04, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »
Dr Rox, if you go to the linked twitpic page, you'll see a tweet from one of the JBFilms folks saying they were using it to film in Texas.
-- theschnauzers

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2012, 03:31:01 AM »
Dr Rox, if you go to the linked twitpic page, you'll see a tweet from one of the JBFilms folks saying they were using it to film in Texas.

the_schnauzers.......

I assume you mean this tweet.......(since you didn't provide the link to what you were referring to).

David Jetre‏@Jetrefilm
@bruckheimerjb Filming in the desert (especially here in Texas) can be a challenge.

Even a rudimentary analysis shows that this tweet was TO JBFilms....not from them. It is from another producter/director that is completely disassociated with the JBFilms projetct (but apparently has filmed in Texas or films in Texas). Looking at JB's tweets shows that he has been on location in Arizona, Utah, Colorado and New Mexico since Feb 28. Absolutely nowhere does JB ever mention Texas in his tweets......  All this did was create a "red herring" that wasted people's time to correct the misinformation. And keeps wasting time.

Matthew 7:15

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #373 on: June 05, 2012, 05:01:13 AM »
by the way, start leg 4 or 5 right now?
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: June 05, 2012, 05:50:45 AM »
I have to give my credits to the TAR production team, Season 18 and 19 we got the full route a day after they had been there ( with is a great job, from a lot of the people here).
In Season 20 they got track down to leg 4 in Turin, then the where off the radar to leg 11 in Japan.

So they are getting better to travel unnoticed!!!!!!

Witch i think is sad, because i love to read the timeline with all the legs, because of all the hard work some people have done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.