Author Topic: The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert  (Read 44196 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2011, 12:28:52 PM »
ABC press release:

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC,  ON THE SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELORETTE," MONDAY, AUGUST 1

A Shocking Fight Between Ashley and Her Sister May Spell the End of One Relationship

And Immediately Following the Season Finale, Both Ben F. and J.P. Join Ashley to Look Back at the Dramatic Ending to Her Journey to Find Love, on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose"
"Episode 710" - In this gripping special conclusion, Ashley, who began her search for love with 25 bachelors, has survived a shocking and emotionally taxing journey and found herself falling in love with two very different, but wonderful men, Ben F. and J.P. As she prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of her life, she invites the two remaining bachelors to tour more of the breathtaking island country of Fiji to meet her family. Ashley hopes her family will offer some crucial input into which incredible man they believe will make the better match for her. Then the men have one last chance to lay their hearts on the line, each trying to guarantee that he will be the one to get Ashley's final rose. Once fearful that none of the men would be drawn to her, she now has two men in love with her. But which man will she choose to leave paradise with and share her life and who will go home with a broken heart?, on the Season Finale of "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

With Ashley's search for her soul mate over, she talks to Chris Harrison about the two final bachelors this season in "After the Final Rose" special. She'll take viewers back to exotic Fiji on the final day and what she was thinking when she made the most challenging decision of her life. Ashley and the bachelor she rejected square off in an emotional discussion about his dramatic exit from the show - and he wants some answers. He will confront Ashley for the first time since that day he left heartbroken. Finally, Ashley and the man who received the final rose are together in public for the first time.  They will discuss the difficulty of sustaining the relationship in secret, the roadblocks they encountered on their journey and what the future will hold for them. It's an emotional conclusion to Ashley's heartfelt journey to find true love, on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, AUGUST 1 (10:02-11:00 p.m., ET).

When J.P. first arrives to meet Ashley's family at the Vomo Island Resort and Spa, he appears to make a great first impression. However, Ashley's sister, Chrystie, whose opinion she has always valued, lets her know that she doesn't see this man as the one for her.  The drama erupts as the two sisters confront one another in a sensational fight. Ashley is stunned by her sister's frank assessment and seeks solace from her brother. Meanwhile, Chrystie offers J.P. a litany of things that she finds troubling about any future relationship he might be planning with her sister. He is shocked by this quick appraisal. Will Ashley be forced to reassess her feelings for J.P. because of her sister's brutal opinion?

The following day, Ashley's attempts to clear the air with her sister fail and fireworks start again - especially when Chrystie drops the bomb that she saw more chemistry between her sister and Brad than Ashley and J.P. Another heated verbal sparring session ensues while Ashley worries how her family will receive Ben F.  But when this amiable bachelor arrives, he immediately charms everyone with his carefree attitude and sense of humor. Even Chrystie is happy to see Ashley be herself around Ben F., which will only make her decision ever harder.

Ashley is now down to her "last chance" dates with the final two men to bring some clarity to the situation. She and Ben F. soar in a helicopter over the Fijian seascape, landing near some natural hot springs where the couple spend a steamy time together. Later, the date turns serious when the emotional Ben F. finally completely opens up to Ashley and admits that he loves her. This outpouring of emotion has a definite effect on Ashley.

The next day, Ashley and J.P. meet and the distressed bachelor is still reeling from Chrystie's harsh judgment of him. He begs Ashley not to let her sister's opinion influence her decision, but Ashley is determined to make sure that the man she picks is right both for her head and heart. Desperate to convince her that he is the one for her, J.P. admits he's falling madly in love with her. He even surprises her with a special gift that night as they snuggle.

Her journey is over and both men are ready to propose, but there is still one heart-breaking decision for Ashley to make before she can find her happily ever after.

The two remaining men are:

Ben F., 28, winemaker from Sonoma, CA
J.P., 34, construction manager from New York, NY

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=072711_05

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2011, 11:35:34 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' season finale

Spanning two days and five hours of television, this is the biggest, most dramatic blog ever. I hope you enjoyed the way ABC programmed the Men Tell All on Sunday and rolled right into Monday’s dramatic season finale, which led us right into After the Final Rose. The Men Tell All special was a fun show to host. This is a very good group of guys that I enjoyed hanging around with this season so there really weren’t a lot of fireworks. I was very disappointed Bentley didn’t show up for the taping. As I mentioned we extended an invitation to him but he opted not to come. I would very much like to sit down and interview him. I have a standing invitation out to him that I will interview him anywhere and anytime he wants. As anybody that’s ever been on this show will tell you, I will give him a very fair interview. I’m really not looking to bury the guy. What’s done is done! I just want to find out his motivation and what he thinks about his actions now and how they’ve affected his life. Does he regret what he did and would he like to apologize to anybody? I found it very interesting to see the guys’ reactions to Bentley, as they didn’t really see or hear anything just like Ashley while he was actually on the show. They found out like everybody else while they watched it unfold week after week on TV.

One of my favorite parts of the Tell All was talking to Tim. I really like this guy. In my opinion he did exactly what you should when you make an ass of yourself: Have a good laugh and apologize for your actions. He was extremely funny, self-deprecating and respectful to Ashley. He also gave us some great color commentary on everything that went on this season. I know it’s a bit ironic but he’s the kind of guy you’d like to have a drink with — but just a couple, Tim. As for those that joined me in the hot seat, Ames definitely got the most attention from the studio audience. They went absolutely nuts for the guy. I walk around and talk to the folks while we’re in commercial breaks to say hello and he was easily the most popular. I really enjoyed having Ali, Jason and Deanna on the show. As I said it’s like a little family reunion. I truly care for these people and consider many of the folks that have been on our show friends. I’m looking forward to Deanna’s wedding and looking forward to hearing details about Ali’s.

I really think the final episode was one of the best we’ve ever produced. I think this for several reasons, so first let’s deal with the superficial stuff. Fiji provided a spectacular backdrop that looked more like a fairytale. Thank you to everyone at the Vomo Island Resort. I know I gush about them every week, but our crews brought Fiji into your living rooms in stunning fashion. It was also a compelling finale because you had two fantastic men head over heels in love with one woman. Both men were extremely confident that they were the man of Ashley’s dreams. There’s no way that was going to end well for everybody. Ben was the odd man out this time around. People often ask what it’s like to welcome the person to the final rose ceremony who’s not getting the final rose. Of course I know Ashley’s decision ahead of time, and I’ll be honest — it sucks. It’s by far my least favorite part of hosting this show. I’ve gotten to know these guys and hate walking someone down a path that is only going to lead to a rejection. But I know as tough as it is for me it’s a thousand times harder for Ashley to have to stand there and watch a man she really respects get down on one knee and propose, only to tell him he’s not the one.

I want to talk about Ben’s reaction once he was rejected. I thought it was the most honest sincere reaction we’ve ever had on this show. I know most people want to take the moral high road when they are rejected on TV but I always thought if I was in that position I would be angry and resentful and that’s exactly what Ben expressed. I loved his line good things don’t end happily, it can only end badly and it did. Even at the After the Final Rose special Ben was still upset and a bit resentful at Ashley. To me this really rings true. This is how I think most of us would feel. I found it refreshing to see someone that wasn’t scared or ashamed to show his true feelings. I think Ben has grown so much as a person since his father’s death and has such perspective on his life that he was able to really open up and convey how he truly felt. I know that was tough for Ashley but hey, let’s face it — she got the man of her dreams so I think she’ll be okay. Ben will be the first to admit JP is a great guy and he and Ashley are great together.

I was talking to Ashley and JP at the AFR special and we all agreed that to us, it seemed obvious he was the one all along. It always seems like that to me because once you know what happens, things really stand out more. Their relationship and chemistry together was different than anybody else from their first date back at her house the night Bentley left. I have seen this couple together on and off camera and their love for each other is undeniable. I was really happy that Ashley’s sister Chrystie came back to the AFR special to apologize to them both and admit that she was wrong about JP. I’d hate for this relationship to start with any kind of family drama. I’m also extremely happy to hear that Ashley is moving to New York and moving in with JP. They know in the weeks and months to come there will be media and fans to deal with, but these two seem to be starting from a solid foundation. There will be rumors, speculation, and wild stories created by the tabloids, but these two seem prepared to deal with that garbage. I for one wish them nothing but happiness and can’t wait to have them on the next special we do to announce their wedding date and plans.

This brings this season of The Bachelorette to an end. I want to thank the people I work with every day all over this beautiful world to bring you the show. I marvel at their talent, learn from them every day, and feel blessed to be a small part of what they create. We have been doing this show for a decade now, and many of you fans have been with us every step of the way. This show does different things for different people. It evokes very different emotions in everybody and I love that. I love that all of you have definite opinions about our show and the people and relationships on it. At times certain topics and situations have actually risen to the level of national debate. To me that means we are doing something right and that’s what great television should be. I can’t thank you enough for watching and supporting the show the way you do. There is only one reason I have the job I do and that’s because all of you continue to make the choice to watch us each week. That will never be lost on me, and I speak for everyone that works on this franchise when I say thank you! Normally I would be saying goodbye to you for a little while but next Monday night is the special three-hour season premiere of Bachelor Pad. If you saw the preview during the Men Tell All special you know just how good this season is going to be. I hope you will all come back and join us, as this will be the event of the summer! Thank you again for watching and congratulations to Ashley and JP on their engagement. For more on this season of The Bachelorette and the new season of Bachelor Pad, check out our official website thebachelor.tv or follow me on twitter @chrisbharrison.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/08/02/chris-harrison-bachelorette-season-finale-blog-2/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2012, 01:01:30 PM »
ABC press release:

ABC CORDIALLY INVITES YOU TO THE WEDDING OF ASHLEY HEBERT
AND J.P. ROSENBAUM, ON "THE BACHELORETTE: ASHLEY AND J.P.'S WEDDING,"
AIRING SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16

"The Bachelorette" Couple Will Celebrate Their Union with a Spectacular Event,
With Chris Harrison Officiating the Wedding

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum, the second "Bachelorette" couple to ever walk down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation when ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding," airing on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Additionally, the happy couple has requested that Chris Harrison officiate the wedding. Since they met and fell in love on "The Bachelorette," it just felt right to them that Chris should also marry them.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Fiji at the end of Ashley's edition of "The Bachelorette" in August 2010, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities - from her dress fitting for her dazzling custom-made gown to Ashley and J.P. planning the big day with their wedding planner. Then it's on to their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples, stars and participants (to be announced at a later date) will be on the guest list to help the couple celebrate, along with their families and friends.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. The special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with stereo sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

"The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding" please visit ABC.com.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=110912_06

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 04:38:54 AM »
CONGRATS JP & ASHLEY!!

'It was the best time of my life': Inside Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert's fairytale wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum

Despite the threat of rain, Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding in Pasadena, California was absolutely perfect... right down to the overeager groom's desperation to kiss his new bride causing mirth around the rose and hydrangea chuppah.

In these pictures, he newlyweds – who met on season 7 of The Bachelorette and got engaged on the season finale – can be seen looking absolutely radiant with joy as their vows sink in.
Hebert, 28, and Rosenbaum, 35, filmed their wedding for a show special that will air December 16 but say their love is as genuine as that of any private couple.

'The ceremony was simple, sweet and personal,' Hebert told People.
Her husband added: 'We didn't want it to be a circus.'
Before her wedding, Ashley said: 'Today is all about our friends and family.'
'It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room there to celebrate our love.'

The wedding was attended by family, friends and fellow Bachelor and Bachelorette stars, including Ali Fedotowsky, Emily Maynard, Jason and Molly Mesnick and Ryan and Trista Sutter.
The show's host, Chris Harrison, even officiated the ceremony, according to People, out now, who have all the details.
Herbert walked down the aisle in a $75,000 Randi Rahm custom designed gown while a performance of Elvis Presley's Fools Rush In played.

The bride's Yorkshire terrier Boo walked down the aisle and Rosenbaum jumped the gun when it came to trying to lock lips with his new wife.

They then relocated to a ballroom which was decorated in a 'vintage romantic' feel to enjoy a sit down meal followed by a three flavour wedding cake (chocolate, red velvet and champagne).
According to Us Weekly, out now, the party then got a bit lively with the DJ being corralled into extending the music past the 10am curfew.

They write: 'They partied for two more hours, doing Psy's Gangnam Style dance and lifting the couple in chairs for the traditional Jewish hora.'
When the music ended, the guests all retired to the hotel bar for a rendition of Livin' on a Prayer.
Us also report that Al Fedotowsky 'hooked up' with Roberto Martinez and that Emily Maynard enjoyed an 'awkward hug' with ex Sean Lowe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2244761/Inside-Bachelorette-star-Ashley-Heberts-fairytale-wedding-J-P-Rosenbaum.html
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!