Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182117 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #450 on: October 18, 2013, 09:11:59 PM »
Let's make a prayer circle so Bill & Cathi can return again. <3

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #451 on: October 18, 2013, 09:13:10 PM »
Joey & Meghan, yay! :yess:

Bill & Cathi :luvya:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #452 on: October 18, 2013, 09:14:17 PM »
No Joey & Meghan or Brenchel please and thank you, But if they are the first two teams booted then I'll be ok with that xD

As much as I'd like to see teams like Dustin & Kandice return, I don't think teams should be given a third chance. I'd prefer Brook & Claire over the Cowboys.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #453 on: October 18, 2013, 09:15:42 PM »
Team YouTube hate in RFF <///////////3

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #454 on: October 18, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »

I don't hate Meghan, I just hate Joey and their rabid fans :P Same with Brendon, I don't hate him, Just Rachel :P
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #455 on: October 18, 2013, 09:26:51 PM »
I don't hate Meghan, I just hate Joey and their rabid fans :P

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #456 on: October 18, 2013, 09:36:11 PM »

I don't hate Meghan, I just hate Joey and their rabid fans :P Same with Brendon, I don't hate him, Just Rachel :P

Joey can get annyoing REALLY fast but you have to admit in tiny bites his overreactions are funny... The only thing I remember about Rachel is she complaining, crying and not willing to do ANYTHING on the race... to me THAT is annyoing...

rabid fans will always be annoying no matter what...

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #457 on: October 18, 2013, 09:51:08 PM »

Their hardcore fans are so annoying (the ones on twitter) :res:

Especially the ones that bash Maxie :lol:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #458 on: October 18, 2013, 09:53:46 PM »
In addition to their rabid fans and Joey being annoying, I think the fact that Joey & Meghan could take a spot that could be filled with a much better, more All-Star worthy team is also a reason for the hate.  I'm sure every TAR fan (casual or not) could name a team that'd be a better choice than them.

Sorry, I just think they'd be a waste of a slot.  Almost as big a waste as the possibility of undeserving 3rd timers.  =(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #459 on: October 18, 2013, 10:02:00 PM »
Considering that production isn’t even close to starting, there could easily be changes to this list before then (just as there was for this season of Survivor, which had a last-minute substitution).

He posts as if he doesn't even know why the substitution happened. I'll take the list with not even a grain of salt. It's just repeating what we are speculating and seriously, you would think a producers would do an Allstars without Chippendales? I'll be shocked if they weren't ask back, unless they have shows/bond/contract that are more important than winning a million dollars.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #460 on: October 18, 2013, 10:03:46 PM »
In addition to their rabid fans and Joey being annoying, I think the fact that Joey & Meghan could take a spot that could be filled with a much better, more All-Star worthy team is also a reason for the hate.  I'm sure every TAR fan (casual or not) could name a team that'd be a better choice than them.

Sorry, I just think they'd be a waste of a slot.  Almost as big a waste as the possibility of undeserving 3rd timers.  =(

I feel the same way about Brenchel.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #461 on: October 18, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »
Also typically, teams aren’t identified until the race gets underway and they are photographed in the airport BY MEMBERS OF THE RFF COMMUNITY and on their route by TAR DETECTIVES AT RFF OR AMAZING RACE FANS AROUND THE WORLD.

I also just made the article better. What a rip-off article. :funny:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #462 on: October 18, 2013, 10:07:07 PM »

Same and with the risk of getting everybody's hate + Cowboys + Mark&Bopper

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #463 on: October 18, 2013, 10:15:11 PM »
Too many teams from season 22... And not the right ones either. Caroline & Jenn? Ew. I'd take Max & Katie over them. I don't think Pam & Winnie should be on either. IMO too many good teams from season 21 not on the list... Season 19 was a borefest and I don't really care for Andy & Tommy, lol.

AND WHY ARE THE COWBOYS ON AGAIN? I love them, but they've already had a 2nd chance.

But we'll see what happens. :)

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #464 on: October 18, 2013, 10:24:20 PM »

I can understand why you don't like the Cowboys/Want them to be on the season, But if I had to choose just one team from Season 20 that should come back it would be Mark & Bopper
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #465 on: October 18, 2013, 10:39:44 PM »

I can understand why you don't like the Cowboys/Want them to be on the season, But if I had to choose just one team from Season 20 that should come back it would be Mark & Bopper

3rd shot is too much... on Mark&Bopper case, I might have to rewatch season 20 but I just remember them making me feel bad about them, like "man, this is too hard for them, please go home, rest a bit, this is not for you". I do remember liking their supportive nature with one another and never giving up, but it was this awful feeling of "please, just stop, this is hard to watch". I love their story about one of them having a child with some kind of respiratory problem, maybe?, sorry I just don't have the best memory but it was something like that, and that being their reason to race, which is great, but overall this awful feeling is the one thing I got from them, especially the bollywood challenge...

I would love to root for them but is hard for me to root for someone who doesn't have a real chance, is like a false hope. Also the way they talk was a little hard to understand for me but that's a minor detail...

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #466 on: October 18, 2013, 11:43:59 PM »

Ouch! :'(
Their fans are annoying, I do agree especially if they just watched TAR because of them. :P

They're very worthy of All-Stars JSYK :<3

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #467 on: October 19, 2013, 12:20:48 AM »
If the spoilers are true then I'm soooo looking forward for a Marie VS Rachel :lol:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #468 on: October 19, 2013, 12:41:49 AM »
If the spoilers are true then I'm soooo looking forward for a Marie VS Rachel :lol:
Me too, this would be so freaking epic! <33333

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: October 19, 2013, 01:26:25 AM »
My response to the Speculated Cast: (If ever it's real) As well as my speculation in order of finish if ever the Race starts and they're on. :lol:

Snowbores- *zzz* I hated them all the way back in TAR 19. They were boring, had no memorable moments, and every one of their "dominating" leg wins were just because of teams messing up, luck, etc. :res:

(EXAMPLES: Leg 2-Orphangate, Leg 3-Laurence and Zac's Detour Bucket Blunder, Leg 4- Finishing the Coral Detour before the High Tide hit and other teams choosing that Detour, Leg 6- Justin and Jennifer's Driver Blunder, Leg 7- Ernie and Cindy's Lost moment finding the U-Turn) you see where I'm going with this? IMO the only leg win they deserved was Leg 10 in Belgium because they pulled themselves out of fourth and really beat the teams, but the rest are undeserved victories. :/ Not looking forward to them if they make it next season, I would rather have had Bill and Cathi or Amani and Marcus.

PREDICTION: They seemed to falter in Mental tasks, so a mental task in Leg One could kill them easily. I predict them in 11th.

Cowbores- *wakes up from Snowbores, then falls back to sleep* I loved them in TAR 16. But them returning for TAR 18 was pretty bad. There were far more DESERVING teams than them from their season. (Steve and Allie? Such As?) And by then, their likability fell off. And them getting a THIRD CHANCE is just vomit inducing. They are literally not the "best team ever". If only TAR could rig it against them or if they get Chester and Ephraimed, I will totally be happy for this season.

PREDICTION: I have to assume someone will U-Turn them because of them coming back a third time. I would predict at least 7th place though. (7th)

Brenchel- I LOVE THEM. A lot of people complain about Rachel's crying but that's the point. It's funny! It's great! They're awesome! They were EPIC in TAR 20! I so look forward to them coming back <333333

PREDICTION: Assuming Rachel doesn't go all meltdowny like the final in TAR 20, they really really could win.
I'm gonna predict them to win! <3  (1st)

Team Cancer- :res: I actually liked them on Leg 1, but by the time Dave's Achilles popped out, I was begging for an elimination. Their edit was REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. It wasn't The Amazing Race. It was the Let's Be Happy We Survived Cancer And We Can Do It show EVERY WEEK. From Leg 3-Leg 6 :res: I might have a chance to like them if they come back and everything's fine, but the last straw was them cheating off off Pam and Winnie in Indonesia, and all my like for them evaporated as fast as Joseph and Grace in TARAUS. Another not good M/M returnee. :res:

PREDICTION: Ehhhh, hard to see. I would go out on a limb here and assume 9th place. (9th)

Bopper & Mark- Their edit was pretty similar to Cancer, but in my opinion, at least Bopper and Mark were genuinely likable. They were charming, hilarious, and heartbreaking once they got eliminated. In my opinion, the best M/M team to return. <33333333

PREDICTION: They make the Final 3 at least. (3rd)

Twinnies- I liked Natalie and Nadiya, but they started to grate on me for no good reason as the season went on. IMO they are still an epic fun team, but hopefully they don't get TOO MUCH exposure.

PREDICTION: They did well in challenges, but they might fail Oswald/Danny style. (4th)

Pam/Winnie- I LOVED THEM. They are an epic F/F team, ESPECIALLY THE BEST PURE ASIAN TEAM SINCE RON AND CHRISTINA. <3333333  They were hilarious, competitive, and witty to boot. They needed redemption the most from the TAR 22 teams and they deserve to make it far <333333333333

PREDICTION: Assuming they make the right choices, I would say they might be in the final 3. Their competitiveness <33333 (2nd)

CaroJen- I liked them, but in my opinion their racing skills aren't the best, but they are just two friends having fun and enjoying the Race, so they're pretty cool too.

PREDICTION: Unfortunately, their racing pedigree isn't as good as the other teams here :/ I would predict a sad 10th place boot. (10th)

YouTube- Having been a fan of Meghan pre TAR 22, and not so much on Joey :lol: I loved them in TAR 22, although Joey got on my nerves at times. But they had fun and made the Final 5. Not so shabby.

PREDICTION: Their racing skills are pretty dark horse. One leg they do so well (EXAMPLES: Germany, Botswana 2, Bora Bora) the other they don't do so well (Botswana 1, Obv Scotland, etc.). Their unpredictablity just might make them get lower this time. (6th)

Tim/Marie- They were absolutely hilarious in TAR 23, which is still going on :lol: But I would be happy to see them coming back <3

PREDICTION: They make a sad misstep and they get out on a sad 9th or 5th finish :/

And that's all of my predictions so far, that was long :lol:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #470 on: October 19, 2013, 01:29:22 AM »
This was posted this morning. Have at it, y'all!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_24/2013_Oct_18_all-star-teams

I hope this rumor will not be real. If the cowboys are coming back, they should be in a season with other AS/UB teams, and I don't think people will want to see them for the 3rd time. :groan: If they really get a slot in the upcoming season, I'd say it's a waste of a slot. It will also be unfair to the other teams because they have more experience compared to the other 10 teams. Last but not the least, they'll definitely be a u-turn target to the other 10 teams.

I was expecting more teams from TAR21 and fewer teams from TAR22. I wish this rumor is not going to be completely the true. I'm just going to wait for the pics and spoilers from TAR detectives.

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #471 on: October 19, 2013, 01:30:44 AM »
Abbie & Ryan to replace Snowboarders
Chips to replace Cowboys

:P

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #472 on: October 19, 2013, 01:37:53 AM »
For me, I think anyone from TAR21 is okay, except for the team who already won.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: October 19, 2013, 01:39:50 AM »
Although unlikely, I'd like to see Chynona back. Kinda imagined them being the lucky team again.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #474 on: October 19, 2013, 01:48:36 AM »
Don't kill me or anything, but tbh, I don't like Rachel's kind of drama. So my feeling of seeing them in the rumor list is neutral.