Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182070 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #425 on: October 18, 2013, 03:11:07 AM »
I'm creating a new list for all-stars and adding some pre-unfinished business teams.

Season 15
Meghan & Cheyne

Season 17
Brook & Claire

Season 19
Andy & Tommy

Season 20
Bopper & Mark
Brendon & Rachel
Dave & Rachel

Season 21
Abbie & Ryan
Natalie & Nadiya
Jaymes & James

Season 22
Joey & Meghan

Season 23
Tim & Marie
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 06:12:19 AM by redskevin88 »

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #426 on: October 18, 2013, 03:15:39 AM »
Given what I've seen I'm going to say the following teams will be on Whatever CBS brands this season as :P

Season 17
Brook & Claire

Season 19
Andy & Tommy
Bill & Cathi

Season 20
Bopper & Mark

Season 21
Abbie & Ryan
Natalie & Nadiya
James & Abba

Season 22
Max & Katie
Pam & Winnie
Dave & Connor

Season 23
Chester & Ephraim
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #427 on: October 18, 2013, 07:07:21 AM »
Our Allstars season wait is getting shorter and shorter each season. :funny:

Safe lock for Bopper and Mark, Brendon and Rachel, Dave and Connor, Jaymes and James.

High chances for Abbie and Ryan and Nadiya and Natalie...

Won't have high hopes but hoping that they go beyond UB and bring back Brook and Claire, Colin and Christie, any 2 members of the Gaghan Family...

The rest could be just hit and go choices, such as Bill and Cathi, Andy and Tommy, James and Abba, Pamela and Winnie, Max and Katie and Joey and Meghan.

And from season 23, Tim and Marie and the Afghanimals seemed locked. Except that Marie expressed no interest in Allstars.

Offline TARloveit

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The true winners of TAR26. Horribly robbed :(
« Reply #428 on: October 18, 2013, 09:54:41 AM »
I think this is my first post, but I just wanted to give my opinion on who I want to be in: (doing this on mobile, prepare for spelling mistakes)

Bill & Cathi - one of the strongest old teams in race history, the others being Meredith & Gretchen and Fran & Barry (at least who I remember), they will hopefully join the cast if they can still physically do it.

Jeremy & Sandy - not one of the most popular teams, but I personally like them. They only lost because their taxi driver took them to the wrong place (again, basing this on my memory), and they did get 2nd, which is hopefully good enough.

Joey 'Fitness' & Danny - an entertaining male team, lost because Rachel was faster than them (Rachel & Dave), and they could have gone really far. Bopper & Mark outshadow them though in my opinion.

Bopper & Mark - they are basically a more popular version of Joey & Danny, that's all I'll say.

Brendon & Rachel - do I have to say anything? They're either love or hate. I'm on the love side.

Amy & Daniel - they'd be my first pick for an Unfinished Business version of a returnee season. Taxi driver failed them, and they were likable, and I hated seeing them get eliminated.

Caitlin & Brittany - not likely, but they seemed like a good team especially since they originally got 6th in their last leg, ahead of all teams in the 2nd train.

Abbie & Ryan - they are probably my favorite team in season 21, with twinnies and chips tied tor 2nd. They are a competitive team, which I love. Frankfurt really screwed them over though.

Natalie & Nadiya - I love them, they have such a good energy and attitiude which I love, and they were a competent team.

Jaymes & James - they're fun people who are good racers, they almost always made me laugh a little in each episode.

Jessica & John - they can cause quite a bit of drama, which I hope makes for good TV. Please use your express pass if you get one.

Dave & Connor - inspirational racers who would've swept the race if they had working legs. I'd be surprised if they aren't in.

Pam & Winnie - decently strong racers who got screwed by a hidden ostrich in Brains. Entertaining, who accepted their loss easily.

Joey & Meghan - a team that is mostly hated, but I like them. They're young and filled with positive energy, which is what I like watching in the race. They rarely got negative, and they could have won legs if they didn't make little mistakes. They deserve a spot, but I honestly hate their fans. They are good, but not their Youtube fans.

Caroline & Jennifer - a female team that raced decently, and would be interesting to watch again, without the Hockey Bros.

Max & Katie - the likable not really villain team. Won 3 legs in a row, and had the most personality shown.

These racers are from 19-22, I don't wanna gove an opinion on TAR23 yet.

It exceeds the normal 11 teams I think, but I listed people who I want to see, not most likely to be in.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #429 on: October 18, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
 :hello2: , :wel2 to RFF, TARloveit!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #430 on: October 18, 2013, 10:28:11 AM »
Amy & Daniel - they'd be my first pick for an Unfinished Business version of a returnee season. Taxi driver failed them, and they were likable, and I hated seeing them get eliminated.

I agree with everything you said here. It was sad seeing them go, but they weren't as memorable as the other teams since they weren't able to go that far... so sadly, I don't think they'll make it to the next returnee season, :pity even if I want them to be. :(

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: October 18, 2013, 10:33:02 AM »

I agree with everything you said here. It was sad seeing them go, but they weren't as memorable as the other teams since they weren't able to go that far... so sadly, I don't think they'll make it to the next returnee season, :pity even if I want them to be. :(
I didn't really get a liking for them

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #432 on: October 18, 2013, 11:12:57 AM »

Offline Cheesefeet

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #433 on: October 18, 2013, 11:36:26 AM »
I don't know if this MissCleo can be trusted but if so I think it is a travisty that she would reveal the cast so early for a couple of reasons.

1.  Some of these teams might get replaced so as to have some surprise when the show starts to film

2.  Part of the fun of filming is to see the photos come in and figure out who the teams are or in this case which teams are returning. 

3.  Come on dont be like that :)

Anyways I hope this person even if all these teams are correct is just trying to throw out their prediction and pass it off as a spoiler.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:08:56 PM by Cheesefeet »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #434 on: October 18, 2013, 12:04:52 PM »
She is also trying to put teams under threat.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #435 on: October 18, 2013, 01:07:09 PM »
As much as I wish those Miss Cleo tweets have zero credibility, she has been very credible and apparently never wrong with her BB spoilers which she is known for.
 :'(

I'll still hold out hope those are not the final teams and wish, somehow, TAR won't make a few very horrible decisions  (:;)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: October 18, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »

No Cowbores I hope - Boring first time, crap the second time, will flop again this time. only 3 timers I'd welcome back is BQs, Goths or Schmirna
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:42:52 PM by SteKay »

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #437 on: October 18, 2013, 01:58:54 PM »
I guess I would add 3rd-timers as the 3rd type of teams that I don't want to see back in a returnee season.

The 1st would be hybrid teams, and a distant 2nd would be previous winners, in case anyone's wondering.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #438 on: October 18, 2013, 05:39:35 PM »
Jet & Cord and dealing with Redhead Rachel's annoying voice again? :groan: Give some other teams a chance! TAR better start turning things around, it's beginning to become another... modern Survivor. *cringe*

Anyways, they shouldn't have made an all-stars season so early. Just by looking at the current rumored cast, it's not going to be a good season, pretty much guaranteed, and I doubt the Legs will be any better judging from the recent Chile to Portugal Legs we have saw on CBS currently.

And second, what made Caroline & Jennifer "all-stars" material? There isn't one bright or memorable moment I had of them that impacted the Race and they almost got eliminated if it wasn't for Matt & Daniel capsizing their va'a canoe. Same goes with Pam & Winnie, like, what kind of move other than a selfish U-Turn that failed made them memorable? The fact that they even considered calling u Brendon & Rachel and Jet & Cotrd for a THIRD time makes me sick.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: October 18, 2013, 05:46:40 PM »
I like Brenchel and Pwinnie & Twinnies were the onl yinteresting FF teams since UB

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #440 on: October 18, 2013, 06:05:55 PM »
Loving Bopper & Mark, Brenchel, Twinnies, Dave & Connor and even evil Marie & Tim. Sounds about right. But where are Max & Katie, Chynona, Bill & Cathi and Brook & Claire - I thought they would for sure be in, especially over YouTube, Country Singers, Cowboys (for a third time!) and even Snowboarders to an extent though I don't mind them. But if you had to have alpha males why not Chippendales instead of them? Gaaaah darn it.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: October 18, 2013, 06:40:22 PM »
ugh Cowboys, again, really? I can handle one team (the Snowboarders) but two makes me puke inside my mouth!
And BTW where is the token old team? This is TAR's last shot to invite Bill and Cathi (unless the next few seasons are also allstars)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #442 on: October 18, 2013, 06:43:52 PM »
Cowbores (EWW) Snowboarders (MEH but they deserve it) Singers (EWW)

The rest are <333333333333333

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #443 on: October 18, 2013, 07:25:52 PM »
Wait, where is everyone seeing that the cowboys are coming back a third time? (YUCK) Can someone please post the actual article on this page? The link doesn't seem to give any information whatsoever. :crazy:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: October 18, 2013, 07:33:43 PM »
Spec'ed cast - Jet & Cord = Love! :hearts:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #445 on: October 18, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
Not to mention Twitter is the most confusing and disorganized monstrosity to ever hit the internet.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: October 18, 2013, 07:41:27 PM »
I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I have to consider that she's very accurate with her BB spoilers. :ascared

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #447 on: October 18, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
No Cowbores plz.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:14:13 PM by SteKay »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #448 on: October 18, 2013, 09:07:45 PM »
Cowbores being the first threepeaters is the most ridiculous thing ever...Chas? Charla & Mirna? Gallory? All these teams are better options than Cowbores :res:

Snowboarders *vomits*

Brenchel <3333

Bopper & Mark are the best M/M team we have right now :lol: so <3

TWINNIES <33333

Country Singers are okay, they're kinda random but it isn't a bad decision.

Dave & Connor ugh :res:

Youtube ugh :res:

Pam & Winnie predicted to getting into AS HATERS GOING TO HATE <333

Timmarie <33333 though Marie said they wouldn't race again? :(

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #449 on: October 18, 2013, 09:10:51 PM »
Let's make a prayer circle so Bill & Cathi can return again. <3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here