Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182092 times)

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #300 on: September 08, 2013, 09:41:57 PM »
I don't know how Pam & Winnie are all-star material. They weren't that entertaining, and plus they had a flat edit. ???
THIS!!! There's no way they're making all-stars. Finally, someone has the same opinion as me.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #301 on: September 08, 2013, 09:45:13 PM »
I don't know how Pam & Winnie are all-star material. They weren't that entertaining, and plus they had a flat edit. ???
THIS!!! There's no way they're making all-stars. Finally, someone has the same opinion as me.

Please they were so much better than Mona/Beth, Bates/Anthony, Maxie before Pwinnie got eliminated and the blondes

Also Joey/Meghan definitely in with a shout if it's UB because they are the first team ever to be Uturn-ed twice (not counting TARI)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2013, 09:54:51 PM »

Please they were so much better than Mona/Beth, Bates/Anthony, Maxie before Pwinnie got eliminated and the blondes

Also Joey/Meghan definitely in with a shout if it's UB because they are the first team ever to be Uturn-ed twice (not counting TARI)
Better, but not extravagant. Maybe if editing was like it was used to be, I might change my mind. Honestly, I'd rather have Carol & Brandy back, at least Team Ellen Hair has shown a bloomed personality. :lol:

I'm ready for TAR23, praying for Tim & Marie to be the Kris & Jon of the season, but it doesn't seem that likely.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2013, 11:05:47 PM »
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2013, 11:17:26 PM »
Pwinnie dislike isn't healthy :(

They were an anti-Cancer <3 and were very witty, funny and strong. If donkeys didnt hate them they would've made it to F3 with a Maxie super alliance, being awesome all the way <333333333333333333333333333

#MaxieAndPwinnieForASSuperAlliance

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2013, 11:27:34 PM »
#MaxieAndPwinnieForASSuperAlliance gets my approval.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2013, 11:34:15 PM »
Pwinnie dislike isn't healthy :(

They were an anti-Cancer <3 and were very witty, funny and strong. If donkeys didnt hate them they would've made it to F3 with a Maxie super alliance, being awesome all the way <333333333333333333333333333

#MaxieAndPwinnieForASSuperAlliance

If donkeys didn't hate Pwinnie, Maxie'd have been eliminated in Tanzania.  :(
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2013, 11:49:11 PM »
YouTube to be eliminated then, because they struggled too.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #308 on: September 09, 2013, 12:35:31 AM »
After all their bitter criticism of TAR, I doubt Abbie & Ryan would be invited back.

I posted this over at Sucks the other day...
Cindy of TAR19 Ernie & Cindy posted an Instagram photo of a TAR casting call next month in Chicago. Tommy of Andy & Tommy posted "Dude u should do that. I think u could do well." to which Ernie replied "maybe you should do it again...like maybe the season after next ;)"

So... would previous Racers already know about a TARAS?  Would Bertram & Co. have already sent out feelers to those they might want to invite back?
And season after next, is that TAR24 or TAR25?

Ugh... all this reaching for clues and confirmation haha

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #309 on: September 09, 2013, 12:47:11 AM »
Well it would be about two months until they begin filming season 24 and if it is as I predict to be an all stars season due to the timing of filming I'd assume they already have the cast sorted.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: September 09, 2013, 07:10:20 AM »
Has casting for TAR 24 closed? Or has it ever opened yet?

Carol aka Ellen & Brandy were my favourites that season  :funny:

I think Ryan slated TAR in an interview? We don't want those back. Opens more doors for NaNa and Long Hair Don't Care  :conf:

Offline WinTar

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: September 09, 2013, 07:19:26 AM »
Don't like Long Hair, Don't Care at all :(

Basically, what I REALLY want is Abbie & Ryan, NaNa and Pwinnie to come back for AS! :hrt:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2013, 07:26:34 AM »
You all will be so excited should TAR 24 really be Allstars again. And Allstars seemed to be returning faster and faster? The first time it took 10 seasons, then the second one had 6 seasons in between...

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2013, 08:01:33 AM »
I don't know why people didn't like the returnee seasons! They were 2 of the best! I'm sure they'd go back to 17 to pick a team as well!
Would TAR 24 have a February broadcast then?

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »
I just remembered if they are going to pick a mixed team like the first All Stars, Azaria/Christina are in with a huge shout.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2013, 04:35:54 PM »
I don't know why people didn't like the returnee seasons! They were 2 of the best! I'm sure they'd go back to 17 to pick a team as well!
Would TAR 24 have a February broadcast then?
Many viewers like seeing new teams they can relate to get a chance to run the race instead of offering someone a second race of a lifetime. Auditioners would kill to even be in the same spot Eric & Lisa got. RFF is only a small portion of viewership.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2013, 04:41:26 PM »
Well my chance is 0% :(  :'(

Unless I move to America, become a citizen after 3 years? (I think) and hope the show is still going!

I swear Survivor & TAR better make it to 50 seasons each  :funny:

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »
Well my chance is 0% :(  :'(

Unless I move to America, become a citizen after 3 years? (I think) and hope the show is still going!

I swear Survivor & TAR better make it to 50 seasons each  :funny:

Amen. Me as non-US citizen would be glad to see TAR still alive for many years in the future.

But it is better not to bring back another All Star/UB this soon. Maybe they need 10 seasons between just like the first all stars to make it happen again

Offline WalterC

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #318 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:20 PM »
But it is better not to bring back another All Star/UB this soon. Maybe they need 10 seasons between just like the first all stars to make it happen again

I agree, as I think they should hold off for a while longer.

But if TAR24 is another returnee season, I hope it's more like Unfinished Business and less like All-Stars.

Absolutely NO hybrid teams ever again! I can deal with unlikeable teams winning, but I can't deal with those that fake their relationship, just to get into the race. It should always be this... if you want to race again, you race with your original teammate. If your original teammate can't race for whatever reason, then too bad!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #319 on: September 10, 2013, 10:17:34 PM »
That's why I really respected Flo. They wanted her to race with Drew and she said NO. :hrt: So much love for true friend Zach!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #320 on: September 10, 2013, 11:19:15 PM »

I agree, as I think they should hold off for a while longer.

But if TAR24 is another returnee season, I hope it's more like Unfinished Business and less like All-Stars.

Absolutely NO hybrid teams ever again! I can deal with unlikeable teams winning, but I can't deal with those that fake their relationship, just to get into the race. It should always be this... if you want to race again, you race with your original teammate. If your original teammate can't race for whatever reason, then too bad!
This, this, and this! :ya3:
It's way too early to have another TAR11/18-like season. I personally also dislike hybrid teams. Eric and Danielle were in no way, shape, or form all-stars material in TAR9. While Eric and his buddy Jeremy acted like d-bags on the race, the Danis were eliminated by being Yielded and they couldn't even get pass 6th place. :groan:

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #321 on: September 10, 2013, 11:50:36 PM »
I would of liked if Fran and Barry had returned for All Stars. I liked them a lot.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2013, 04:26:56 AM »
Eric & Danielle ruined that season of amazingness  (:;)

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »
Rather than UB 2.0, I prefer Winners edition, when all the winners from the past season racing again for double prize(although it'll hard to happen)

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
I wonder if Season 25, the silver anniversary edition, might be a super all stars edition.