Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182089 times)

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2012, 03:28:17 PM »
By "teams who missed the win by minutes or seconds"

Only 1 team comes to mind. Tara and Will. I actually think they should've been back for TARUB, but since it was only seasons 12-17, I guess they couldn't.

There are so many teams that are "superstar" worthy, I wouldn't even know where to start. If it was a bad cast and they have 24 seasons (assuming the next all stars is 25) of teams to choose from...I would throw a fit.  :tantrum

I could make half of an allstars cast just based on these past 3 seasons. Whoever has the job of making the superstars is in for a treat.  :lol: But I wouldn't have a problem with people back for a third time. Dustin and Kandice are definitely superstars in the amazing race world and you can't have a superstars edition without superstars!

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2012, 08:21:47 PM »
By "teams who missed the win by minutes or seconds"

Only 1 team comes to mind. Tara and Will. I actually think they should've been back for TARUB, but since it was only seasons 12-17, I guess they couldn't.

There are so many teams that are "superstar" worthy, I wouldn't even know where to start. If it was a bad cast and they have 24 seasons (assuming the next all stars is 25) of teams to choose from...I would throw a fit.  :tantrum

I could make half of an allstars cast just based on these past 3 seasons. Whoever has the job of making the superstars is in for a treat.  :lol: But I wouldn't have a problem with people back for a third time. Dustin and Kandice are definitely superstars in the amazing race world and you can't have a superstars edition without superstars!

Kris and Jon missed the win by 5 minutes apparently.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2012, 12:27:32 AM »
10 minutes.

Bransen family by 1 minute 8 seconds, I think... based on the actual episode. :lol:

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2012, 04:45:52 AM »
Bolo & Kristy have suggested that it was a minute.  :o

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2012, 08:52:45 AM »
Bolo & Kristy have suggested that it was a minute.  :o

Not according to this interview from them on TVGuide, february 14, 2005:

TVGO: So ultimately, how many minutes were you behind Freddy and Kendra coming to the finish line?
Jon: We're really not sure, but I think we were about seven minutes behind. We were just coming into the pizza parlor as they were leaving. We got through that pretty quickly and we were able to find a cab pretty quickly that knew where it was going, whereas I think Freddy and Kendra got a little lost. But once we hit that train, we were delayed about ten minutes. So if that train hadn't come, I'm not sure how much closer it would have been.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2012, 02:30:28 PM »
Yup, that trained caused a 10 minutes delay... I still really like Kris and Jon and am shocked... I didn't know they rejected their Allstars spot! :'(

addie

« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2012, 02:58:33 PM »
Kris & Jon <3333333333333333333333333

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2012, 10:44:43 PM »
There were about 2 minutes between Flo & Zach and Teri & Ian. Oh but wait, they've already been on. Well there were less than 3 minutes between Teri & Ian and Ken & Gerard. How about that!

Offline Faith511

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »
((Not in any specific order)
1. Natalie and Nadiya
2.Marissa and Brooke
3.Mika and Canaan
4.Jet and Cord
5.Paul and Amie
6. Derek and Drew
7. Bopper and Mark
8.Rebecca and Rachel from season 8 the  Weaver family
9.Gary and Mallory
10.Dani and Danielle (evan though Danielle already raced in allstars)
11. Nary and Jamie
Or maybe like,  an all1st place season.
Or possiblg like a second chances season  with all second place teams

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2012, 11:05:38 PM »
I've got another idea. A team with members from two separate seasons- Adam & Terrence.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2012, 01:08:40 AM »
I think we might see Jaymes and James and Nadiya and Natalie in the next Allstars. Really, highly, likely. Unless one of them win the race. :lol:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2012, 07:38:55 AM »
This is my post UB All Stars List:

Bill & Cathi
Andy & Tommy
Amani & Marcus
Mark & Bopper
Dave & Rachel
Jaymes & James
Trey & Lexi

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2012, 09:41:59 AM »
I hope they do some sort of a super ALLSTARS season:
And  teams who had race twice shouldn't be on the show again... just saying.

Team to win the most legs: Dave and Rachel
First all female team to win: Nat and Kat
Competitive all-female team: Brooke and Claire
Grandparent team: Bill and Cathi
Fans favourites: Mark and Bopper, Jaymes and James
First team to do a hat-trick: Colin and Christie
etc...

Post UB teams that should return: Mark and Bopper, Andy and Tommy (although I don't really like them...), Bill and Cathi.

I really hope they don't just restrict it to after UB and do a super season with all teams from all the past seasons. I want to see Brooke and Claire again!

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2012, 04:00:07 AM »
Kris & Jon <3333333333333333333333333

Kris & Jon was my favorite team in season 6, and I was sad when they didn't win.
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline Felix

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2012, 11:03:23 PM »
For me,a super All-Stars would be like this:
Flo & Zach
Colin & Christie
Charla & Mirna
Uchenna & Joyce
Rob & Amber
BJ & Tyler
Eric & Jeremy
Dustin & Kandice
Jaime & Cara
Brook & Claire
Rachel & Dave

Offline Tarfan37

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 11:52:13 PM »
Carissa Gaghan all the way!! she had soo much enthusiam i think she might be another mallory.

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
I think its very, very unlikely that we'll see anyone beyond, say, Season 17, since only one team was picked. Brooke and Claire should definatly come back, and maybe we'll see Nat and Kat again. For season 19 I want NO ONE to come back, with the exception of Andy and Tommy and Jeremy and Sandy. Most likely though, we'll get stuck with Bill and Cathi and/or Amani and Marcus. Oh well. Season 20 has Mark and Bopper, who will come back without a question. Nary and Jamie might come back since they're one of the more memorable all female teams. I hope Joey and Danny come back since they totally got screwed at the fast forward, and Bretchek because...well...they're Bretchel. :lol: As of this current season, Jaymes and James might come back (I like them), along with those twinnie girls (don't like them). If Trey and Lexi don't win, I'd love  to see them return.

In order for teams to return (in my opinion), they must 1) Be fairly popular and memorable, or at least stand out; no Mel and Mikes or Zev and Justins allowed 2) Have left due to a bad taxi or tough course or simply bad luck; people like Liz and Marie, Jill and Thomas, and Amy and Daniel should. People like Art and JJ, Caitlin and Brittany, or Bill and Cathi should not, y'all left fair and square. Oh, and dummies shouldn't come back either.  Yeah, I'm, talking about YOU, clowns! 3) Have a good reason to return and really deserve the money; no millionares competing for more millions. That's what try to look for now in teams that should come back for all stars, and rather my own picky favorites (a flaw in the past that I have made).

addie

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2012, 02:25:52 PM »
Oh Blooper is back <3

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2012, 02:55:10 PM »
Um sshfsdsiu scuse me Blooper, Brenchel was the saving grace of TAR20 so they are sure to return. tnx

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2012, 03:08:36 PM »
Um sshfsdsiu scuse me Blooper, Brenchel was the saving grace of TAR20 so they are sure to return. tnx

Yeah i would say that too. And Mopper.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2012, 04:00:14 PM »

Yeah i would say that too. And Mopper.
I know, I know. And as a Bretchel fan, I completely agree. But the only thing that might stop them is that they are a crossover team. They're most known in BB, and most people think they should stay there. That's probably why Jordan and Jeff didn't come back for UB. :(

Offline Flamant

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Lumilia <3
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2012, 04:42:58 PM »
For the next all-star here are the teams that I think will or should return:
- Brook & Claire: without question; maybe the most popular team to be on TAR? Hope that production will not say that "nobody remembers teams from before UB"
- Bill & Cathi: they'll maybe refuse since they may get too old, but would love to see them again
- Andy & Tommy: really didn't like them but fans were crazy about them... I just hope that if they get eliminated/loose again, people won't talk about "cheating"
- Amani & Marcus: they were nice, not that memorable, but I think people (who hated Ernie & Cindy) were rooting for them to win
- Brendon & Rachel: they really saved TAR20 from being as lame as TAR16. Quite entertaining but doubt that they'll be popular
- Mark & Bopper: fans would really want to see them back, it would be a good choice. But i didn't liked them, production seemed to really push us to like them, leaving other teams without any edits. And they were just thinking about the money all the time and not about the journey. I mean, if you want to win money, go to the price is right or something
- Nary & Jamie: one of the victims of the Mark & Bopper edit, not alot of screentime, had a bit more once in Africa and they seemed really fun. Got ruined by a sexist task. And for their performance, yes it wasen't very good but they also had a lot of bad luck with their solar kitchen, curling, choosing the longer detour, etc.

TAR21 is a bit harder since most of the comments seems to be about how people hate the tweenies

- Jaymes & James: maybe one of the popular team of the season? Not as interesting as others but they have a chance of returning
- Natalie & Nadiya: At first I though that they were locked for the next All-Star but now seeing how people react at how they act, I really doubt they'll return
- Amy & Daniel: If they cast an early boot team, it needs to be them. They seemed to have a interesting story, and they just got ruined by a bad cab

Offline Aussie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2012, 04:47:17 PM »
I think its very, very unlikely that we'll see anyone beyond, say, Season 17, since only one team was picked. Brooke and Claire should definatly come back, and maybe we'll see Nat and Kat again. For season 19 I want NO ONE to come back, with the exception of Andy and Tommy and Jeremy and Sandy. Most likely though, we'll get stuck with Bill and Cathi and/or Amani and Marcus. Oh well. Season 20 has Mark and Bopper, who will come back without a question. Nary and Jamie might come back since they're one of the more memorable all female teams. I hope Joey and Danny come back since they totally got screwed at the fast forward, and Bretchek because...well...they're Bretchel. :lol: As of this current season, Jaymes and James might come back (I like them), along with those twinnie girls (don't like them). If Trey and Lexi don't win, I'd love  to see them return.

In order for teams to return (in my opinion), they must 1) Be fairly popular and memorable, or at least stand out; no Mel and Mikes or Zev and Justins allowed 2) Have left due to a bad taxi or tough course or simply bad luck; people like Liz and Marie, Jill and Thomas, and Amy and Daniel should. People like Art and JJ, Caitlin and Brittany, or Bill and Cathi should not, y'all left fair and square. Oh, and dummies shouldn't come back either.  Yeah, I'm, talking about YOU, clowns! 3) Have a good reason to return and really deserve the money; no millionares competing for more millions. That's what try to look for now in teams that should come back for all stars, and rather my own picky favorites (a flaw in the past that I have made).

Blooper, you're taste is in your

addie

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:12 PM »
Me wants:
1. Bill/Cathi
2. Kaylani/Lisa
3. Vanessa/Ralph
4. Mark/Bopper
5. Jaymes/James
6. Twinnies

Me thinks that happens: