Author Topic: All Stars Wish List  (Read 182066 times)

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
Re: All Stars Wish List
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2012, 08:23:30 PM »
If another person puts Vanessa and Ralph on their wish list, I'm going to scream.  :gaah: Doesn't everybody know that they broke up? I'm pretty sure they won't reconcile.

Explain John Vito & Jill to me.
I can't. I hardly know who they are.  :lol: I only watched from season 12 to now.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2012, 08:53:29 PM »
If another person puts Vanessa and Ralph on their wish list, I'm going to scream.  :gaah: Doesn't everybody know that they broke up? I'm pretty sure they won't reconcile.

I can't. I hardly know who they are.  :lol: I only watched from season 12 to now.

Lolz, what I was trying to say, if they can bring back John Vito & Jill (who had broken up before Season 11), they can bring back Vanessa & Ralph if they want. I'm sure money will be a good motivator to at least tolerate each other for 25-30 days. Heck Eric & Danielle won Season 11 and then immediately broke up.

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »

Lolz, what I was trying to say, if they can bring back John Vito & Jill (who had broken up before Season 11), they can bring back Vanessa & Ralph if they want. I'm sure money will be a good motivator to at least tolerate each other for 25-30 days. Heck Eric & Danielle won Season 11 and then immediately broke up.

Eric and Danielle actually broke up before the race, but when they were asked to do All Stars they thought it would be great to do it again, so they acted like a couple just for the show

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2012, 10:25:44 PM »

Eric and Danielle actually broke up before the race, but when they were asked to do All Stars they thought it would be great to do it again, so they acted like a couple just for the show

Source?

For me, the teams that I really want to see back from past 20 seasons are... (allstars or UB)

TAR 20 - Mark and Bopper (and if possible, Nary and Jaime)
TAR 19 - Bill and Cathi (and I have a feeling they loveeee Amani and Marcus)
TAR 17 - Brooke and Claire (not my favourites, but that was because Nat and Kat was there)
TAR 13 - Ken and Tina
TAR 10 - Lyn and Karlyn
TAR 8 - Gaghan Family (I don't know, Carissa or Bill are just a few years away from turning 17 or 18! LOL)
TAR 7 - Meredith and Gretchen (impossible, I know)
TAR 6 - Lena and Kristy (I know it's lame.. but I just want to see them again, you know...)
TAR 5 - Linda and Karen, Colin and Christie
TAR 3 - Flo and Zach
TAR 1 - Emily and someone...?

:( Don't really have recent teams that are really memorable and haven't been on Allstars/UB??

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »
You do realize that making a realistic list for the next All-Stars is futile since currently only 2 seasons have aired after the last one, right? There's not even a big enough pool of teams yet (assuming there's no pre UB or pre AS selection).
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2012, 11:17:32 PM »

Source?

Eric  :lol:

If you watch the RTV Zone recaps of TAR20, there are plenty of moments when the past racers talk about All Stars, and possible future All Stars, and Eric talks about how they broke up before the race, and CBS approached them (not knowing they had broken up). Eric wanted to do the the race with Jeremy but he could only go on with Danielle.

Joab, if you have the time, you should watch all the recaps, you will find out some interesting stuff, the racers talk freely about all the behind-the-scenes stuff that goes on when filming, its wonderful!  :)

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
My all stars would have 14 teams (7 from TARUS and 7 from other versions of TAR)

Start line: Bethesda Fountain, Central Park, NY (Where TAR1 started)

Start line task: Teams must get in to row boats at the nearby Central Park lake and find the flag of the first country that teams will go to. When they find the correct flag teams can collcet their next clue from Phil and drive to the airport.

Twist: There are 2 flights both have spots for 6 teams each. One flight is departing from JFK airport and the other is departing form Newark Airport. Teams dont know the departure or the arival times but can chouse which airport to go to. The last 2 teams to arive at the airport without a spot on the flight are eliminated from the race.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2012, 07:06:56 PM »
My all stars would have 14 teams (7 from TARUS and 7 from other versions of TAR)

Start line task: Teams must get in to row boats at the nearby Central Park lake and find the flag of the first country that teams will go to. When they find the correct flag teams can collcet their next clue from Phil and drive to the airport.

Twist: There are 2 flights both have spots for 6 teams each. One flight is departing from JFK airport and the other is departing form Newark Airport. Teams dont know the departure or the arival times but can chouse which airport to go to. The last 2 teams to arive at the airport without a spot on the flight are eliminated from the race.
I would not like this type of beginning, the starting line elimination is too cruel and random.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2012, 09:14:12 PM »

I would not like this type of beginning, the starting line elimination is too cruel and random.

100% agree with bcp. I always think in reality shows that all contestants should get to play for 1 (leg, week, round, etc.). I hate starting line eliminations.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2012, 09:01:07 PM »

100% agree with bcp. I always think in reality shows that all contestants should get to play for 1 (leg, week, round, etc.). I hate starting line eliminations.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2012, 10:44:54 PM »
The only time I ever liked a 'starting line elimination' was on the show where the guy who owns Virgin Airlines, Richard Branson,  was looking for a new CEO or something and he was playing the chauffeur that brought the contestants to the mansion.  There was one guy who treated him like he was his personal slave, acted a complete tool, and he was booted after Branson revealed himself.

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
Another idea for a future all stars season...
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2012, 07:18:22 AM »
 :hello2:

my idea is that you would get 11 teams, the best from each ranking. Like, one team that got 11th in their original season, one that got 10th, 9th, etc. also, no one who has been on more than 1 season. here is my idea of who might make a good cast good cast:

11th: Preston and Jennifer or Misa and Maiya
10th: Dave and Cherie or Amy and Daniel
9th: Lena and Christie or Debbie and Bianca
8th: Lorena and Jason or Amanda and Chris
7th: Jordan and Jeff or Joey Fitness and Danny
6th: Steve and Allie or Maria and Tiffany
5th: Nancy and Emily or Bopper and Mark
4th: Jon and Al or Joseph and Monica or Vanessa and Ralph
3rd: Brandon and Nicole or Lyn and Karlyn
2nd: Terra and Will or Brook and Claire
1st: Freddy and Kendra or Nat and Kat

Out of these who would you want to be in it? Or would you use different teams all together? I just bolded my choices, even though I'm still debating on a few

I think it would be interesting to see how teams place compared to their old season. Who knows how far Misa and Maiya or Preston and Jennifer could've gone should they have not been eliminated leg 1. I just think that this would be an interesting take on allstars

*Sorry if an idea like this has been posted, I didn't see anything like it and if it is I will delete it.  :) *
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:47:41 PM by gigglypiggies »

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Another idea for a future all stars season...
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »
I want Kaylani & Lisa back and I'll be happy

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2012, 08:27:31 AM »
^ Me too.  :hrt:

Or Ray & Yolanda, my equal second favourite team ever.  :hearts:

But Alison & Donny? :eww

All they did was fight...and fight...and fight. Kinda like Lake & Michelle, who somehow got married.

addie

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2012, 08:34:47 AM »
I want a real All Star season, with All Stars. Not that I like all of them, but this would be a great All-Star season:
1: Derek & Drew (Season 3)
2: Kelly & Jon (Season 4)
3: Kris & Jon (Season 6)
4: Lyn & Karyn (Season 10)
5: Azaria & Hendekea (Season 12)
6: Nick & Starr (Season 13)
7: Brook & Claire (Season 17)
8: Andy & Tommy (Season 19)
9: Dave & Rachel (Season 20) (They're quite boring to me, but they're definitly All-Stars)
10: Nadiya & Nathalie (Season 21) (I know they're going to be All-Star material)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2012, 03:55:07 PM »
Sadly, Nancy died....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2012, 04:52:44 PM »
Nancy died???  :'( I loved her!

And thank you again peach, I create you so much work because you always gotta move my posts...ill get better at this, I promise!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2012, 05:06:38 PM »
Nancy died???  :'( I loved her!

And thank you again peach, I create you so much work because you always gotta move my posts...ill get better at this, I promise!

You are fine sweetie, it takes a while to find your way around the RFF maze!

And yes, we all loved Nancy. You can read more here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,26590.msg690895.html#msg690895
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
Just another idea I'm throwing out there, a mix season, 6 new teams, 6 winners (but the really good ones, ala Dave and Rachel or nick and starr). If a past winner wins, the regular million. If a new team beats out a best team, 2 million. So Either way, someone is gonna walk away with 2 mil.

Idk, it might be a terrible idea, but why not just share it, haha

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2012, 08:43:56 PM »
Just another idea I'm throwing out there, a mix season, 6 new teams, 6 winners (but the really good ones, ala Dave and Rachel or nick and starr). If a past winner wins, the regular million. If a new team beats out a best team, 2 million. So Either way, someone is gonna walk away with 2 mil.

Idk, it might be a terrible idea, but why not just share it, haha
I like it.

And as for Eric and Danielle. I think I heard that they broke up on good terms after trying long distance.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2012, 10:46:34 PM »
I don't think they will want to get the winners back again.

Looking at how Survivor invited Mike Skupin back from S2 and it's S25 already... I think there's a high chance TAR may do an ALL-SEASONS all-stars for S25 (not so soon since S18 was an Allstars)

I know we will definitely see Mark and Bopper  :ghug: and suspect that Jordan and Jeff will be in the cast as well. :gaah: :tantrum

Have a feeling Colin and Christie, Brook and Claire will get another shot. Maybe perhaps Amani and Marcus and Bill and Cathi??

Am uncertain how the rest of the criteria will go.. but I'm pretty sure they will invite back teams from all the past seasons and not just after TAR 18. (Too little choices! :lol:)

Offline amazingracer921

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2012, 11:29:57 PM »
Shane & Danielle

Offline couchracer

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2012, 12:25:48 AM »
That is a great idea for S25. Invite racers from several different seasons,
including those who could not race on S11 or S18.

Offline gigglypiggies

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2012, 08:07:16 AM »
If we don't see Bopper or Mark in the next all stars, I will be shocked. I will also be shocked if Andy and Tommy aren't back. However, if they are getting teams back pre-18 or even pre-11, we will probably see some teams for a third time. Because that would sound more like a superstars edition than just an all stars. I wouldn't mind some teams back for a third time, all that matters to me is a good cast. If that means some teams get a try 3, then some teams get a try 3. (Dustin and Kandice, Gary and Mallory, Kent and Vyxsin, Charla and Mirna)

Shane & Danielle

:lol: Lets not.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2012, 10:48:31 AM »
Omg, I actually don't want to see teams we have already seen before in TAR11 or TAR18. I mean, they already have 2 chances.

But I really do want to see like a super allstars edition. First all-female team to win Nat and Kat, Brooke and Claire who couldn't make it, Colin and Christie, Flo and Zach (first female winner Flo in the US edition).. teams who missed the win by minutes or seconds.

And by TAR 25, I hope either Billy or Clarissa is old enough to run with Bill or Tammy in the allstars edition too! That would be fun to watch and really an epic race.